Three missing women at Cox South
dale417

Ottawa, IL

#4020 Feb 14, 2013
cant say wrote:
dale 417-i was talking to joe daus today , he still wants a meeting with kathy , and me and a handful of heavyweights ,.........dale are you local enough to springfield to attend ,
Yes, with enough notice.
Richard -the real one

Pearcy, AR

#4021 Feb 14, 2013
Richard wrote:
The chlorine thing was shown on a rerun on TV not long ago, and again on the doctors show. Give us a break! Man you guys are stupid!
"Richard from West Plains: Why don't you make up another screen name?
"Richard from West Plains" -- get your own screen name or go play in the street with the rest of the children.
SunHawk

Webb City, MO

#4022 Feb 15, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
Sunhawk, you are having too much fun, buddy.
I tried to shield you from the ridicule and abuse that the psychics and paranormal types have been catching from this case. They are nice people who are trying to help. I didn't like it when my 3MW web pages were running and I hate to see it here.
When the remains are recovered, everything you are saying might indeed be the case when they get done collecting and analyzing the evidence.
If they find cinder block dust embedded in the bones, for example. Chlorine. Biomatter. DNA.
That might be them at Cox South. They might be in a beehive-shaped cistern, in a triangle-shaped area that takes about 20 minutes to walk around. We may someday learn that Stacy fought back, possibly inflicting permanent injury to one of her attackers; a tooth maybe. Possibly even a testical [too graphic?]. They may be near water. Two may lie together, the third nearby. A tower or tall structure may be in sight of the place. You may have to cross a bridge with red paint on the underside to get to where they are. Stacy may have thought the attackers were her ride home. Suzy may have peeked out through the blinds and said,"What is SHE doing here?"
Contained in your information was some new stuff. Details. The bleach, for one thing. Some of that would be of interest to certain parties following this forum that we can't contact any other way. Because we don't know who they are.
We don't need it on T-shirts.
Note that some of the early responses looked past the graphic stuff and just made the observation that Carnahan's whereabouts the night of the abduction were established.
You can see the reaction it got on here then w/o it getting personal to you. And I left off the EVP reference so even if it's regarded as BS it's at least real world BS. I know how you put it all together but nobody else does hardly, and now nobody cares. If it's EVP you might have made it all up. If you made it all up, what business are you in, get it?
And then somebody attacks me with it again out of the blue and posts my full name on here [big deal]. Pretty malicious attitude on that one.
Busy busy busy. Maybe a little pervy their damn self. But of course they post it also in its entirety so THEY can rub somebody's nose in it.
THEY are righteously indignant. WE are just a bunch of hamburgers.
OK well now you're bringing it onto yourself my friend. If that's what you want, knock yourself out.
We have better things to do than make anything up. Private people who have investigated the case using advanced tools have been ridiculed. It is par for the course. We have also investigated the rumor that CG was on a cruise at the time of the abduction. We find that this imformation of him being on a cruise as bogus. He was not on a cruise. We find that he had asked Sherril Levitt to go on a cruise with him. She could not go. He got angry. So there was his alibi, so to speak, if he suprized her with cruise tickets that he may have purchased. Money was never an option for GC. In regards to the tool or tools that we have used at the PG, we have found that we are not the only one's who have made discoveries there using these tools. We found that indeed there were some other's who used the same tool or tools to make these discoveries 2 years before we did. And with that, verification.
IsAy

United States

#4023 Feb 15, 2013
@ Springfield Residents. Good to be back in SWMIO! Wonder how one could search for cold case files overseas. Does anyone know of websites covering this?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#4024 Feb 15, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
They might be in a beehive-shaped cistern, in a triangle-shaped area that takes about 20 minutes to walk around. We may someday learn that Stacy fought back, possibly inflicting permanent injury to one of her attackers; a tooth maybe. Possibly even a testical [too graphic?]. They may be near water. Two may lie together, the third nearby. A tower or tall structure may be in sight of the place. You may have to cross a bridge with red paint on the underside to get to where they are. Stacy may have thought the attackers were her ride home. Suzy may have peeked out through the blinds and said,"What is SHE doing here?"
Is this part of the Bonnie Wells vision? I would like to revisit her version and the apparent link to the "Ozark Series" on her website is broken. Does anyone have a working link?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#4025 Feb 15, 2013
IsAy wrote:
@ Springfield Residents. Good to be back in SWMIO! Wonder how one could search for cold case files overseas. Does anyone know of websites covering this?
Illinois is very nice too!
Richard -the real one

Pearcy, AR

#4026 Feb 15, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>We have better things to do than make anything up. Private people who have investigated the case using advanced tools have been ridiculed. It is par for the course. We have also investigated the rumor that CG was on a cruise at the time of the abduction. We find that this information of him being on a cruise as bogus. He was not on a cruise. We find that he had asked Sherril Levitt to go on a cruise with him. She could not go. He got angry. So there was his alibi, so to speak, if he surprised her with cruise tickets that he may have purchased. Money was never an option for GC. In regards to the tool or tools that we have used at the PG, we have found that we are not the only one's who have made discoveries there using these tools. We found that indeed there were some others who used the same tool or tools to make these discoveries 2 years before we did. And with that, verification.
Sunhawk: I have been supportive of your right to discuss your theories but honestly I'm getting weary of the same story. We get it. Please take this as the someone who wants to give good council as a friend.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4027 Feb 15, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
Some of us have been studying the case since the beginning. I got into it in 1996. I might BE a scumbag so what? But I stop short of kidnap, rape and murder of helpless women.
I think the families are grateful for any help they can get at this point. Somebody was trying to sweep this thing under the rug. That won't happen now. Relax, enjoy the show. It's just getting good. It might be over soon.BTW I heard a good while back that the McCalls want the dig done at Cox South, to settle it once and for all, but they are getting sandbagged.
Hi Alex, All! Some of you know me over at Proboards/Air Alex and other places. For the most part, I choose not to post here, because the environment seems to get so hostile, but these days that seems to happen in all the threads about this case and this one is more active, so I will be posting here and there when I have a comment or two. I've been researching the case since about 2004. Anyway nice to meet everyone and looking forward to some productive discussions.

Glad to hear you haven't resorted to murder, kidnapping, or rape yet,Alex. Those things are overrated and it really isn't worth the jail time. When this case is resolved some folks who don't know that will find out.

I tend to agree the dig at Cox should have been done or at least the core and I do believe many wrote/petitioned to achieve that prior to this to no avail. Good luck!

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#4028 Feb 15, 2013
IsAy wrote:
IsAY: Glad to see you back posting. I do have a question for you though. If you are back in Missouri, why does your location show Elmhurst, Illinois. I ask you this because I have heard that it is possible to disguise the location of a post here. Can you shed any light on this subject? Thx.

Location hidden

#4029 Feb 15, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>We have better things to do than make anything up. Private people who have investigated the case using advanced tools have been ridiculed. It is par for the course. We have also investigated the rumor that CG was on a cruise at the time of the abduction. We find that this imformation of him being on a cruise as bogus. He was not on a cruise. We find that he had asked Sherril Levitt to go on a cruise with him. She could not go. He got angry. So there was his alibi, so to speak, if he suprized her with cruise tickets that he may have purchased. Money was never an option for GC. In regards to the tool or tools that we have used at the PG, we have found that we are not the only one's who have made discoveries there using these tools. We found that indeed there were some other's who used the same tool or tools to make these discoveries 2 years before we did. And with that, verification.
Sunhawk,

How was it verified about the cruise?
SunHawk

Webb City, MO

#4030 Feb 15, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>I just found this interesting. I used to talk to a someone with LE connections " "confidentially" that there was Clorox in the sink traps. Offhand, I don't know where this information originated. Perhaps it was even bogus. Obviously this might suggest that there were drugs being flushed down the drains. Offhand, I don't know what else it would be used for except for cleaning purposes. Occasionally, I will have an odor in a trap and will use that overnight and it takes care of the odor. I always found that interesting. He was a pretty good source and told me about Carnahan when he got picked up at the Los Angeles airport as he was supposedly fleeing the country after the Jackie Johns murder. And he also had suspicions about a certain business that he thought might be a drug distribution point. Personally, I never had those same suspicions myself but on the other hand wouldn't rule it out.
Richard, a very imformative post. If indeed there was a smell of bleach in the sink traps, it may have been a ploy to confuse investigators, or perhaps Carnahan so to speak 'leaving his scent' which no one knew about at that time with the weapon of chlorine. He was probably having fun pouring it down the drains, if it is true.....
SunHawk

Webb City, MO

#4031 Feb 15, 2013
piasabird wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunhawk,
How was it verified about the cruise?
Thank you for your respectable question. By researching with an advanced tool or tools that are quite accurate.

Location hidden

#4032 Feb 15, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your respectable question. By researching with an advanced tool or tools that are quite accurate.
Ok, thank you! I was hoping you saw the cruise roster or something.
SunHawk

Webb City, MO

#4033 Feb 15, 2013
piasabird wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, thank you! I was hoping you saw the cruise roster or something.
To find the cruise roster after all these years might be a task. The cruise company in question may not even be in business now. Who knows with out putting forth the attempt of finding a paper trail. Of course, in the event that he did purchase tickets, but did not go, thinking that the tickets were his alibi, took a step further, and offered a substantial amount of money to 'someone' to say that he was on the cruise. Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide? We think so.
dale417

Ottawa, IL

#4034 Feb 15, 2013
Richard wrote:
The chlorine thing was shown on a rerun on TV not long ago, and again on the doctors show. Give us a break! Man you guys are stupid!
In the famous words of Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does..." You can have a break, you don't have to discuss. Simple huh? The illustration I wished to propose was the fact that chlorine gas is dangerous, especially around areas like refinishing agents according to the components. It can also be used in the manufacturing of various plastics and in the working of some metals as a reagent. While I do not believe GC is responsible for this crime I must admit he probably knew of this chemical due to his relationship with the businesses of Diversified Plastics and Springfield Aluminum. Foundries also were among the scenarios as well...VERY HOT FIRES. 3109
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#4035 Feb 15, 2013
Christy Lynn Garrard's father told me that he was told his daughter was dead and put in a foundry.
A photo of her was being used to promote a sex resort in the Dominican Republic. There was also a photo of Suzie Streeter being used on the same website. They came to light in May 2006.

Location hidden

#4036 Feb 15, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
Christy Lynn Garrard's father told me that he was told his daughter was dead and put in a foundry.
A photo of her was being used to promote a sex resort in the Dominican Republic. There was also a photo of Suzie Streeter being used on the same website. They came to light in May 2006.
Yes I do recall that info but am certain it was earlier than 2006 well I am unclear as to when anyone talked to Garrard's father-that could have been in 2006. That's neither here nor there, just weird that someone would exploit the missing this way!
Goatburger

West Plains, MO

#4037 Feb 15, 2013
IsAy, According to the information that I received from the sheriff's dept. and others that the person in the blue truck was GC. Since that truck was was in front of our house, concerns me. The sheriff told me that they caught that person trying to leave the US. If that is so I know there is a connection.
IsAy

Ozark, MO

#4038 Feb 15, 2013
@Richard -real one. Illinois you say. Don't know as I'm on phone & it doesn't show locations. But can assure you I'm in West Plains, MO tonight. Enjoyed company of visit to those in Springfield today. You guys/gals rock!
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>IsAY: Glad to see you back posting. I do have a question for you though. If you are back in Missouri, why does your location show Elmhurst, Illinois. I ask you this because I have heard that it is possible to disguise the location of a post here. Can you shed any light on this subject? Thx.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#4039 Feb 15, 2013
IsAy wrote:
@Richard -real one. Illinois you say. Don't know as I'm on phone & it doesn't show locations. But can assure you I'm in West Plains, MO tonight. Enjoyed company of visit to those in Springfield today. You guys/gals rock!
<quoted text>
Thanks for setting the record straight. I guess you use an I-Phone then. I always post from home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 12 min Rusty 23,203
Springfields Small Business Issue's Wed Pity 1
best the tattoo shop in town? Tue tattsmcgee 1
Hard as a rock lady's need your help today Tue milfmaster 6
Where can I find heroin (Jan '15) Mar 19 USA lady 18
ANR (adult nursing relationship) (Jan '15) Mar 19 Jmsgirl 2
Old Photos of Cox North Hospital (Apr '06) Mar 17 olddog 4

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance