Three missing women at Cox South
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3939 Feb 11, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
So...what's your point Hog?
It is obvious to us that Hog Man speek with fork toungue towards Dog Man. There seems to be a problem with honorable language being learned in the hog pin. Get out of that hog pin and discover!
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3940 Feb 11, 2013
But your mama still jumps when the phone rings, don't she? Don't she? Don't she? Don't she? At least she's quit stuttering. That's something.

I got one of your other bitches on the phone right now. Long distance. Just getting warmed up. Ask her, she'll tell you.

You back-standing old biscuit-eater you.

You don't even know what that is.

Don't know nothin bout no dogs.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3941 Feb 11, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
<quoted text>
The text you attributed to Alex was actally sent to him by Sun Hawk.
Alex had a web site about the 3 women. Interesting site. There was a tip line. We sent him a tip. He was interested. We sent him more detailed imformation, obtained with an advanced tool or tools, that respond to human application. Alex put the imformation on the site without our approval. But, we are not dissapointed with him at all. He did nothing wrong. He is only concerned with the case. He, we, or anybody else can not be afraid to help in regards to the case. A warrior comes across his 4 worst enemies along his path with a heart.....fear, clarity, power, and old age. Old age always wins!
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3942 Feb 11, 2013
Hog Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sending Dog Man a message, I'm sending you a message about how you shouldn't associate with someone who has these disgusting fantasies about who Gerald "climaxed inside".
We can only imagine the Gerald Carnahan has had his share of 'climaxed inside of victims.' And how misfortunate for them. Fantasies? Not here white man.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3943 Feb 11, 2013
Hog Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sending Dog Man a message, I'm sending you a message about how you shouldn't associate with someone who has these disgusting fantasies about who Gerald "climaxed inside".
Sorry Pale Face. If you want to help Gerald Carnahan get out of his 'own shit' that 'he' created, then start by sending him a care package.....in care of cell #7, a long way from heaven.
Author author

Lenexa, KS

#3944 Feb 11, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Pale Face. If you want to help Gerald Carnahan get out of his 'own shit' that 'he' created, then start by sending him a care package.....in care of cell #7, a long way from heaven.
. If there is a bigger idiot that Sunhawk, it would only cant say. But after ready this latest post , I dunno , hard to decide which is the more stupid of the two. I guess we could say sunhawk is the dumbest , and can't say the biggest liar . That way they can both share the glory of their personal ignorance !!!
No doubt

United States

#3945 Feb 11, 2013
Question wrote:
BTW , Why do your posts log out of Texas ?
No doubt, there has been a real rude poster posting on other forums in this area with a very abusive attitude listing out of Katy Texas. If this poster is one and the same I would take everything this game player offers as input with a grain of salt. If not my appology, but then again what are the chances 2 people people sign onto the same area of forums from more than a few states away? Just sayin
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3946 Feb 11, 2013
Author author wrote:
<quoted text>. If there is a bigger idiot that Sunhawk, it would only cant say. But after ready this latest post , I dunno , hard to decide which is the more stupid of the two. I guess we could say sunhawk is the dumbest , and can't say the biggest liar . That way they can both share the glory of their personal ignorance !!!
Greetings dishonarble one. Please spit the poo out of your mouth before you speak. You speak of glory? It is beyond the eagle. It is the gift of eternity. Now go back to your cow pasture and finish your supper. It's FREE! Dine on you narrow minded fool!......keep your dentist happy. brush and floss......go ahead! you are predictable!
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3947 Feb 11, 2013
Gerald Carnahan, for many years, got by with what he did to Jackie Johns. That only opened the door for more fatalities as the years went by. It may have lead to the dissapearance of the 3 women.....Why did Jackie Johns walk down to the barn behind her work place. Why did she enter the barn? She was curious. She had been quite, something bothering her, her friends all noticed. She needed to speak with her 2 closest friends that night. She was unable to......We did some research on Jackie Johns. We find that she may have met GC for dinner in Springfield, perhaps the day before or near that frame of time. Why not? A free meal and what in the heck does this guy want with me?....She does not meet him on a lonely road to drink beer. She meets him at a restraunt where she feels safe, surrounded by people. Perhaps he bragged to her about something going on at the barn. Cocaine? It's a thought to speculate upon. Perhaps, while at dinner, he offers her cocaine, and in his eyes, an exchange for sex. She turns him down. She has to go home, to buffer her true feelings that she is not interested. He gets angry......The night that she died, he was driving around, looking for her to show up at the convenient store. He drives by and see's her car. He driives behind the store and watches for her to leave. He see's her leave and he follows. She turns onto 160. He follows and then begins to flash his lights off and on. She pulls over. He gets out and approaches her car. He says something to her. She replys with an anserw. As she anserws, he sprays her in the throat with chlorine. Was it a murder on a loney road? She may have actually died at Springfield Lake, with the little amount of life that she was clinging on to..........and he dumps her into the lake. What a guy!
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3948 Feb 11, 2013
Sunhawk: What's this business about chlorine? Where did you come up with that idea? The problem I have with this is that she should have recognized him and merely driven off. I think you are giving him too much credit. As I recall she was beaten to death with a tire iron and then dumped in the lake.

You seem to have a fixation on Carnahan. Personally, I think you have driven down a blind alley. I don't like him for this crime. He could have come along after the fact but I really doubt it. I'm not seeing his names in the list of suspects I know anything about.

Honestly, I think you are running this subject into the ground. But continue if you have good reason to believe this. But if it is based on anything having to do with "visions" and the "paranormal" then frankly speaking, it is a waste of everyone's time. I just tell it like it is.
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3949 Feb 11, 2013
No doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, there has been a real rude poster posting on other forums in this area with a very abusive attitude listing out of Katy Texas. If this poster is one and the same I would take everything this game player offers as input with a grain of salt. If not my appology, but then again what are the chances 2 people people sign onto the same area of forums from more than a few states away? Just sayin
What other forums have you seen a "very abusive attitude" listing out of Katy, Texas? I've never seen anything like that before.

Please explain.
Kathee Baird

Katy, TX

#3950 Feb 11, 2013
Question wrote:
BTW , Why do your posts log out of Texas ?
Because I did not feel safe in MO after what olddog said over at Air Alex. I am with a family member here who is a federal agent.
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3951 Feb 11, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I did not feel safe in MO after what olddog said over at Air Alex. I am with a family member here who is a federal agent.
Take care Kathee. Olddog is like a cornered rat and they are most dangerous at that time.
Kathee Baird

Katy, TX

#3952 Feb 11, 2013
No doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about a rude poster from Katy. It is a big city just on the outskirts of Houston so I am sure a lot of things get routed here from Houston.

I am not another poster from Katy....just Kathee in another city for the time being.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3953 Feb 11, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you are safe and sound. I haven't seen any rude posters from Katy, Texas either, but perhaps those are on some other topix topic. Maybe someone could point out where they are.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3954 Feb 11, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Pale Face. If you want to help Gerald Carnahan get out of his 'own shit' that 'he' created, then start by sending him a care package.....in care of cell #7, a long way from heaven.
No offense intended but "paleface?" "Forked tongue? Really? Is Carnahan really in cell 7? Where did you get this information? I am sure with his money he gets all the care packages he needs from people on the outside.

I do have to agree though, he's probably a long way from heaven, but in my faith, no sin is to great to be forgiven. Perhaps he is a born again Christian by now.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3955 Feb 11, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
But your mama still jumps when the phone rings, don't she? Don't she? Don't she? Don't she? At least she's quit stuttering. That's something.
I got one of your other bitches on the phone right now. Long distance. Just getting warmed up. Ask her, she'll tell you.
You back-standing old biscuit-eater you.
You don't even know what that is.
Don't know nothin bout no dogs.
Honestly, Dog Man, these would probably be good lyrics for a new piece of rap music.:) Just saying.
Pog man

Le Claire, IA

#3956 Feb 11, 2013
They would throw Ricky in the slammer before the hogs
Author author

Lenexa, KS

#3957 Feb 12, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
Gerald Carnahan, for many years, got by with what he did to Jackie Johns. That only opened the door for more fatalities as the years went by. It may have lead to the dissapearance of the 3 women.....Why did Jackie Johns walk down to the barn behind her work place. Why did she enter the barn? She was curious. She had been quite, something bothering her, her friends all noticed. She needed to speak with her 2 closest friends that night. She was unable to......We did some research on Jackie Johns. We find that she may have met GC for dinner in Springfield, perhaps the day before or near that frame of time. Why not? A free meal and what in the heck does this guy want with me?....She does not meet him on a lonely road to drink beer. She meets him at a restraunt where she feels safe, surrounded by people. Perhaps he bragged to her about something going on at the barn. Cocaine? It's a thought to speculate upon. Perhaps, while at dinner, he offers her cocaine, and in his eyes, an exchange for sex. She turns him down. She has to go home, to buffer her true feelings that she is not interested. He gets angry......The night that she died, he was driving around, looking for her to show up at the convenient store. He drives by and see's her car. He driives behind the store and watches for her to leave. He see's her leave and he follows. She turns onto 160. He follows and then begins to flash his lights off and on. She pulls over. He gets out and approaches her car. He says something to her. She replys with an anserw. As she anserws, he sprays her in the throat with chlorine. Was it a murder on a loney road? She may have actually died at Springfield Lake, with the little amount of life that she was clinging on to..........and he dumps her into the lake. What a guy!
. You are a freak. A disturbed person. You need help.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3958 Feb 12, 2013
Author author wrote:
<quoted text>. You are a freak. A disturbed person. You need help.
Time for breakfast narrow minded one. You KNOW where to find it. Happy cow trails!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 49 min Bartt Streeter 23,796
Social Security Office Complaints 8 hr Satan Is Defeated 3
Springfield Cops ( LAKE OF FIRE ) Sun repent now 7
Christians of Springfield Sun repent now 3
Springfield Cops ( SINNERS REPENT) Sun repent now 7
News Roofing Company Owner Sentenced for Harboring I... (Feb '10) Apr 21 HOLLA ISABELLA 11
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Apr 19 erk333 72

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages