Three missing women at Cox South

“RW GFY”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3918 Feb 10, 2013
Hi, my name is "Richard". I'm "Richard" from Buffalo, New York. Please do not confuse me with "Richard" from Arkansas. My cousin "Richard" is from Ozark, Missouri. Please don't confuse him with "Richard from Arkansas. If you see me post as my regular name, "Richard" or "Richard" from Ozark; please don't be alarmed cause WE AM NOT the famous "Richard" from Arkansas who believes he's the only person that is allowed to use the name of Richard".

"Richard", dear "Richard"! We weren't aware your name "Richard" commanded so much attention. But please quit making excuses for hanging around even though you've officially retired from this case.

You are starting to look as silly as justanobserver telling everyone she isn't KB.

Look I'm using my free tokens to post. Well you rob me out of my last 13 free "Richard".
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3919 Feb 10, 2013
Kroo wrote:
Hi, my name is "Richard". I'm "Richard" from Buffalo, New York. Please do not confuse me with "Richard" from Arkansas. My cousin "Richard" is from Ozark, Missouri. Please don't confuse him with "Richard from Arkansas. If you see me post as my regular name, "Richard" or "Richard" from Ozark; please don't be alarmed cause WE AM NOT the famous "Richard" from Arkansas who believes he's the only person that is allowed to use the name of Richard".
"Richard", dear "Richard"! We weren't aware your name "Richard" commanded so much attention. But please quit making excuses for hanging around even though you've officially retired from this case.
You are starting to look as silly as justanobserver telling everyone she isn't KB.
Look I'm using my free tokens to post. Well you rob me out of my last 13 free "Richard".
Whatever you say Olddog. Who do you think you are fooling? Take a hike.
Author author

Lenexa, KS

#3921 Feb 10, 2013
cant say wrote:
I SAID IT ''''I STAND BY IT ,....lets review some facts here ,...i hand walked an important witness into sheriff roye coles hands ,...and the witness and and neal and shippley , spent 6 hrs at 2750 west olive ,.........now the problem is richard and his ( do-nut holes ), say it didn't happen ,....well there was 250 posts that wasn't 2 weeks and is still going on cause i say it happened ,.........now EITHER KATHY HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO CHIME IN AND SAY ______WELL BLESS MY SOUL THAT SHIIIT HAPPENED ,....BUT SHE WANTS TO REMAIN QUITE , AND NO ONE POINTS THIS CASE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ,.........SO LETS JUST ASK OURSELVES SOMETHING WHY WAS 3 JARS OF METH BURIED 3 STEPS AWAY FROM THE HOUSE ,.....( AND WE KNOW DYKES ) LIVED THERE , BUT WHY WAS 3 JARS BURIED IN THE YARD ,.....WHY DID DYKES SAY THERE WAS REMAINS FURTHER UNDER THE JARS ,,,,,,,,AND WHY WON'T THE POLICE TAKE A TRAINED RECOVERY DOG THERE ,.......AND DON'T KEEP SAYING THE TIME LINE DON'T MATCH ,........
. Because they know you are a nutcase and completely unreliable. That reason enough for you ? No one believes you now, nor will they ever. Let it go. Seek professional mental help.
Kathee Baird

Katy, TX

#3922 Feb 10, 2013
inc wrote:
http://www.springfieldmo.gov/s pd/siteindex.html
POINT BLANK : There is something seriously wrong with the fact only 3 people are listed on the above link as missing - as all the others that have also gone missing are omitted.
It truly disturbs me.
WHY, I want to know why? What makes one case so much more important than the others .
ESP. When we have confirmed murders, not just missing people not even listed. WHY arent those listed ?
I think it is because it is very seldom that three people are abducted at the same time.

You would have to ask the SPD why they don't feature more missing people on their website. The MSHP has a section on their website devoted to missing people from all over the state.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3923 Feb 11, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is because it is very seldom that three people are abducted at the same time.
You would have to ask the SPD why they don't feature more missing people on their website. The MSHP has a section on their website devoted to missing people from all over the state.
It is very seldom that 3 people are abducted at the same time, committing this type of crime, while acting alone. Anyone that has accomplished this type of feat while going solo, is quite daring, and more than likely experienced with this type of disrespectful acts against women.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3924 Feb 11, 2013
There's really nothing to see about this case on airalex.com any more. It's pretty much hobbies air and space. I pretty much stay busy selling the model kits and maintaining my molds and so forth.
I let things slide over there messing with the 3MW and now I am getting things up and running again.

For all intents and purposes, this forum is the 3MW page now. The case will be solved when enough of the right people tell what they know [and not on here, me boyo].

In recent months, maybe a year now, that has been happening quite a bit, only now the new info is going only to competent LE.

I rarely get any new information, preferring to send people along to KB. They can pour their hearts out to her. She doesn't tell me everything that's going on, and we're TIGHT. So not everybody gets to know everything. Get over it. Some of you know too much as it is and need to knock off the penis-measuring contest before you get somebody hurt.

If you want some exclusive information that you can keep to yourself, and lord over the rest of us, post your email address and see if anybody wants to talk to just you.

I'm being told that we need to chill for about 3 more months while some things get run down. So maybe by the next anniversary things will look different.

There are people who are walking around among you out there in the Ozarks who will gladly KILL each other, potential witnesses, or some of us if we are not careful. They have the ways and means to go anywhere in the world to do it, too.

And we don't want poor Mrs. McCall to go down the road and blow somebody's head off either, do we? Nice lady like that. She has come this far she can go a little further.

Anybody having information concerning the case should search out, and contact Kathee Baird. If you want to talk only to a cop, she can connect you to one who actually is interested in solving the case and arresting the perpetrators.

If you are involved with this crime and don't want to grow old in prison or die in a death chamber time may be getting short for you to do something about it.

BTW Richard didn't do this crime. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but he ain't the one you are looking for!

And neither did anybody named Dykes as far as we can tell. Go figure.

Soooooo...in other news, I am attempting to begin a correspondence with British actress Deborah Baxter to play Mrs. McCall in a movie about the case. No answer yet but I'll let you know if there is.
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3925 Feb 11, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
There's really nothing to see about this case on airalex.com any more. It's pretty much hobbies air and space. I pretty much stay busy selling the model kits and maintaining my molds and so forth.
I let things slide over there messing with the 3MW and now I am getting things up and running again.
For all intents and purposes, this forum is the 3MW page now. The case will be solved when enough of the right people tell what they know [and not on here, me boyo].
In recent months, maybe a year now, that has been happening quite a bit, only now the new info is going only to competent LE.
I rarely get any new information, preferring to send people along to KB. They can pour their hearts out to her. She doesn't tell me everything that's going on, and we're TIGHT. So not everybody gets to know everything. Get over it. Some of you know too much as it is and need to knock off the penis-measuring contest before you get somebody hurt.
If you want some exclusive information that you can keep to yourself, and lord over the rest of us, post your email address and see if anybody wants to talk to just you.
I'm being told that we need to chill for about 3 more months while some things get run down. So maybe by the next anniversary things will look different.
There are people who are walking around among you out there in the Ozarks who will gladly KILL each other, potential witnesses, or some of us if we are not careful. They have the ways and means to go anywhere in the world to do it, too.
And we don't want poor Mrs. McCall to go down the road and blow somebody's head off either, do we? Nice lady like that. She has come this far she can go a little further.
Anybody having information concerning the case should search out, and contact Kathee Baird. If you want to talk only to a cop, she can connect you to one who actually is interested in solving the case and arresting the perpetrators.
If you are involved with this crime and don't want to grow old in prison or die in a death chamber time may be getting short for you to do something about it.
BTW Richard didn't do this crime. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but he ain't the one you are looking for!
Soooooo...in other news, I am attempting to begin a correspondence with British actress Deborah Baxter to play Mrs. McCall in a movie about the case. No answer yet but I'll let you know if there is.
That's perfectly fine Alex. I would just leave it up indefinitely regardless. One never knows what will turn up there. In virtually all other matters I agree with you. And as I have said, I have removed myself from actually digging out any information except to pour over old posts. I believe it is a virtual certainty that whoever did this crime has posted on one of the various sites.

Hope you are successful in your efforts to help that movie along.

For more on Deborah Baxter, see her website. She looks to be perfect.

http://www.deborahbaxter.com/Deborah_Baxter_W...

Wow! Can you believe the pope is resigning the end of the month?

Take care. Thanks for all the help you have done to keep this case in the public eye.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3926 Feb 11, 2013
Aw shucks. It was nothin.

Her page looks like a homestead page. I could clone it and make a fan page.

We should all write her. We can write a screenplay for it as we go along. Start with a grave robbing and go from there. It's a hell of a tale. These days people can get a book out in just hours.

I just wanted her to know about the case...There's enough on the web now she can look it up, make the contacts she needs to make if she's interested in doing research. I'd love to sit her down at a table with Mrs. McCall and just leave them alone together. She's got something going on in the near future but who knows?
What's Billy Bob Thornton doing these days?

Doesn't Nostradamus name the last Pope?

How about this LAPD cop going Rambo? They are sure working THAT case. Overtime in the snow at night. Now THERE is an angry black man.
They are going to need Clint Eastwood on that one.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3927 Feb 11, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
Well, dear Alex, it seems like you have it all together, even the movie. I suggest law enforcement is an appropriate person to take information too. Good choice on the actress. Nice comments on the death chamber etc too!

I do hope you are correct in all your assumptions and that resoluton and justice come for the 3MW.
Hog Man

Springfield, MO

#3928 Feb 11, 2013
Remember when Alex Trant / Air Alex / Dog Man publicly discussed his sick masturbatory fantasies about what happened to the women?
Dog Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This just in from a "new source"
"Gerald Carnahan met Sherril Levitt at a tanning place in Springfield. He flirted with her. She gave him her business card.
Gerald Carnahan went to Sherrill Levitt's hair salon 1 time for her to give him a hair cut.
Gerald Carnahan went out on 3 dates with Sherrill Levitt, each time to dinner.
Sherrill Levitt had been to Gerald Carnahan's home 1 time.
Gerald Carnahan went to Sherrill Levitt's house several times.........then he quit.
Gerald Carnahan asked Sherrill Levitt for love making. Request denied. He got mad.
The night of their dissapearance, Gerald Carnahan broke into Sherril Levitt's home, picking the lock. He was wearing plastic gloves.
Sherril Levitt's dog was outside on front porch when Gerald Carnahan showed up at her house that night. The dog was barking but they did not get up to investigate.
How could 1 man take down 3 women? He surprized them at their bedside while they slept. He sprayed chlorine bleach in their throats. This made them cry.They had trouble attempting to speak.(can you imagine?)
Gerald Carnahan tied them with rope. Gagged them with an unknown material as they were never able to say what they were gagged with. They indicate that he was angry.
Gerald Carnahan raped the 3 women, Stacy McCall being the last one sexually assualted. He climaxed inside Stacy McCall. After his climax, he pulled her panties back up. Possible DNA evidence in her panties, if they have not rotted away after 20 years.
Gerald Carnahan, got blankets out of Sherril Levitt's closet. He wrapped them entirely, including their faces, with the blankets. Sherrill Levitt is wrapped in a blanket that was a gift from her gandmother, a Christmas gift. He brought the 2 teenagers into Sherril's bedroom where they were raped.
Gerald Carnahan dragged them out of the house, wrapped in blankets entirely, to the curb where the van was parked.
Gerald Carnahan drove them in this van to the burial site. He drug them across the dirt, wrapped in blankets entirely. He lowered the blankets from their faces.
Gerald Carnahan began to dig graves while they listened. They did not wish to watch. They indicatde that they thought he was going to bury them alive......("oh my God!...oh my God!.......oh my God!"......)
Gerald Carnahan dug two graves. He killed them by hitting them in the head with a concrete block. He told them how he was going to kill them. They were forced to watch. They indicate that he was laughing and experiencing joy. He would say 'Kiiiiiiill' and laugh as he struck them in the head with the block.
Gerald Carnahan killed Stacy McCall 1st and threw her in the bigger grave.
Gerald Carnahan killed Sherril Levitt 2nd and threw her in the single grave
Gerald Carnahan killed Suzie Streeter last,'He tossed her in with Stacy.'
* I have read on the Internet that Gerald Carnahan's wife, during this time period, filed a restraining order against him, indicating that he had treatened to abduct and kill her. I can only imagine that they were separated and he was angry with her."
Obviously we are trying to authenticate this info.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3929 Feb 11, 2013
So...what's your point Hog?
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3930 Feb 11, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
So...what's your point Hog?
I think he is sending you a message. I strongly suspect this is another of diptshit's screen names. He wants you to know that he knows who you are. He has done that to me numerous times up to and including how many square feet I had in my house in Texas. This guy is dirty. But he made a very critical error the other day. And he knows I know it. And the cops know it too and they know who he is. Now he is reduced to taunting people. I suspect he is quite dangerous being backed into a corner. He also thinks he is the smartest guy on the planet.
Kathee Baird

Katy, TX

#3931 Feb 11, 2013
Hog Man wrote:
Remember when Alex Trant / Air Alex / Dog Man publicly discussed his sick masturbatory fantasies about what happened to the women?
<quoted text>
The text you attributed to Alex was actally sent to him by Sun Hawk.
Hog Man

Springfield, MO

#3932 Feb 11, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
<quoted text>
The text you attributed to Alex was actally sent to him by Sun Hawk.
So why did he repost it? And how can even a single person take "Sun Hawk" seriously after he said that disgusting shít?
Hog Man

Springfield, MO

#3933 Feb 11, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is sending you a message. I strongly suspect this is another of diptshit's screen names. He wants you to know that he knows who you are. He has done that to me numerous times up to and including how many square feet I had in my house in Texas. This guy is dirty. But he made a very critical error the other day. And he knows I know it. And the cops know it too and they know who he is. Now he is reduced to taunting people. I suspect he is quite dangerous being backed into a corner. He also thinks he is the smartest guy on the planet.
Not sending Dog Man a message, I'm sending you a message about how you shouldn't associate with someone who has these disgusting fantasies about who Gerald "climaxed inside".
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3934 Feb 11, 2013
All right. Let's get to the bottom of this. Who EXACTLY said this? As I read this account, it comes from another source altogether.

"This just in from a "new source"

So who is this person?

Does it not strike anyone as probable that Carnahan is easy to blame for virtually every crime committed in Missouri over the past 20 years? I'm not taking up for him; on the contrary, but he was not the only murderer working the Ozarks.

Since I do not subscribe to the view that Carnahan did this crime and was in fact committed by at least one other unidentified person with at least one associate, we have to ask ourselves who would make up the story? My deduction this is came from the actual "sexual deviant" who has been referenced several times on different forums.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3935 Feb 11, 2013
KB is running a locator service if you need to talk to a cop who cares. There is no charge. It saves you a lot of time and possibly prevents you from being in danger. Of course you will have to eventually talk to the police if you are a witness. Our problem is, the cops aren't calling people back. And for another thing nobody wants to talk to a cop in the first place. If you give KB what you have she might save you a lot of aggravation if it's something we already know. Why stick your neck out if you don't have to.

Local talk radio, local TV news, local print media. A network news documentary. All good. A book should be written and a film should be made. Until the whole world wants the case solved. A few million bucks in royalties for the families wouldn't be a bad thing, either.
If someone knows how to make it all happen, I wish they would.

I don't make any assumptions, I just take a little encouraging news when I can and work it to the last thread of optimism. If someone I trust in all this tells me to take heart, something's shaking, it means a lot to me. I want all you to be encouraged. Some of you have been around for a while. And you've heard it before. But each time I have good reasons for saying it.

I don't discuss my sick masturbation fantasies on these boards. You got me mixed up with somebody else. I do them over the phone with KB, but not lately since the Thanksgiving Speakerphone Incident of 2010 at her mom's house.

We have to kill three months. what do YOU want to talk about?
Kathee Baird

Katy, TX

#3936 Feb 11, 2013
Ummmmmm....for the record, Alex's phone fantasy never happened. At least not with me!
Question

United States

#3937 Feb 11, 2013
BTW , Why do your posts log out of Texas ?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3938 Feb 11, 2013
inc wrote:
<quoted text>
All vaild points will be avoided AND I have better things to do.
Agreed. I did ask for details on Johnny Jones and received no answers. There must not be any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Missing Women Fresh Start (Dec '11) 3 min Rusty 191
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 15 min Irish Eyes of Blue 27,614
Massage Parlor Bust 1 hr Monkeymann 5
3MW Mystery 10 hr RIchard 11
child endangerment (May '10) Jul 22 Iknowwho 5
Maggie crites a walking std (Nov '15) Jul 21 I know who else 5
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Jul 21 Cumhard 83

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance