Three missing women at Cox South
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3897 Feb 9, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
So you wonder if GC had deep pockets. Why don’t you use your ancient technology and determine who his daddy is? Is your ability to see and feel is so strong why do you possess such a lack of familiarity with Carnahan? Wait, I’m sorry. I need to be more positive with you. Why do you positively lack the knowledge of who’s GC’s daddy is? I am positive that if your ancient technology worked positively you would already know that GC has some really deep pockets. Here, let me lend you a hand…
Just in the Nixa area, Garnet or his wife own Springfield Aluminum (a major supplier to Tracker Boats/Bass Pro) and Diversified Plastics (automotive dashboards, expanded foam products, Bass Pro, GM, Benz). He/they own several import/export companies (Taiwan, Mainland China, other Asian countries) and most importantly developed an industrial park on Kathryn Street in Nixa (why hasn’t anyone thought to check that 80+ acre property). There are several areas still covered by brush, parking lots, drainage ditches and all kinds of places 3 bodies could be forever disposed of. Hells Bells folks, Gerald even has a street in Nixa named after him! Only murderer and potential serial killer I know of who has that honor.
Oh, about a year after GC was convicted of the John’s homicide the Diversified and Springfield Aluminum had property boundary surveys performed. Must have been one hell-a mortgage.
OMG I forget Moonturkey, you already “see” these things. Also when you had the occasion to “see” that I was someone from Virginia that the SPD detectives went and visited, you must have had a speck of dust in your eye.
Never been a commissioned Federal Law Enforcement officer. Perhaps you positively failed to notice when you were "seeing" me I was commissioned as a butter-bar lieutenant in 1978. I was started out as a CE then went down path far away from law enforcement. I have positively asked you several questions. I am positive you are not gonna answer anything are you?
Check six… Later
Thought I would bring this front and center so it could easily be read and referred to. I must confess I had no idea. Thank you.
cant say -facts

Nixa, MO

#3898 Feb 9, 2013
Missouri Judge Conducting Hunt for Murderer of Girl, 9
UPI
Published: April 4, 1982
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE+
PRINT
REPRINTS

SPRINGFIELD, Mo., April 3— A judge who has waged a personal campaign to find the murderer of a 9-year-old girl said Friday he had received dozens of phone calls providing information about the killing.

Judge Don Clough of Greene County Circuit Court warned the killer of Shirley Jane Rose in a letter sent to a Springfield newspaper Thursday that he was ''personally going to see that you are sent to the gas chamber'' and said the execution date would be ''the happiest day of my life.''
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3899 Feb 9, 2013
richard it will be the happiest day of my life when they arrest you , and you get the death penalty 6555
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3900 Feb 9, 2013
cant say -facts wrote:
Missouri Judge Conducting Hunt for Murderer of Girl, 9
UPI
Published: April 4, 1982
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE+
PRINT
REPRINTS
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., April 3— A judge who has waged a personal campaign to find the murderer of a 9-year-old girl said Friday he had received dozens of phone calls providing information about the killing.
Judge Don Clough of Greene County Circuit Court warned the killer of Shirley Jane Rose in a letter sent to a Springfield newspaper Thursday that he was ''personally going to see that you are sent to the gas chamber'' and said the execution date would be ''the happiest day of my life.''
Thank you for posting this. Very useful information from a vaild source.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#3901 Feb 9, 2013
cant say to richard wrote:
alright thats it , ive had it with you , from now on i will post the contacts and witnesses ,......and if some die well tough shit cause ,......kathy likes to sit back and not speak up about the truth , yeah kathy , you could have spoken up and shut him down ,.........and alex ,....richard was given the same information , he knows who went states evidence and still ,...his ...mind persists in protecting killers ,....its apparent that richard is a cover , and all the names he goes by .
This post is ridiculous.

You'd risk people's lives just to spite Richard? You're horrible and disgusting.

Since you just threw Kathee under the bus, I guess you won't be saying "ask Kathee" any longer. Correct?

Cant Say, we all knew you were crazy, but this post has shown you're true colors.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3902 Feb 9, 2013
Mote wrote:
<quoted text>This post is ridiculous.
You'd risk people's lives just to spite Richard? You're horrible and disgusting.
Since you just threw Kathee under the bus, I guess you won't be saying "ask Kathee" any longer. Correct?
Cant Say, we all knew you were crazy, but this post has shown you're true colors.
Good Post, Mote.

And, before I go on with this post,I am not Kathee! I do know Kathee, but I am not her. I do not know why some people insist I am. I am not Kathee posting as justanobserver and I do resent the accusations. I do know Kathee but once again, no cigar folks, I am not her.

Actually, in my opinion, Kathee usually chooses not to post here often because she does not care to be involved in all the conflict that exists here among the posters. I mean really can you all feel the love in this discussion thread tonight with all the posts made tonight? From what I have seen, she does occasionally come in and post an answer or ask someone to email her, but beyond that she does not actively involve herself in the discussion for the most part.
I don't believe for one minute that Richard was involved in this case and that he will be arrested or receive the death penatly for any such crime. It's just a crock!

Some of Can't Say's info may or may not be valid but who CAN SAY for sure unless he/she was present at the time of all the killings he describes. The article does validate his prior comment about Judge Clough's interest in the killing of the nine year old, but doesn't indicate he believes it is connected to the other murders Can't Say discusses.

Can't Say indicates from now on he will post the "contacts and witnesses ,......and if some die well tough shit cause.." I suggest he give the names to LE. If there are witnesses to all or any of those crimes, they should have come forward long ago. It might not be a good idea to post those names here.
Author author

Kansas City, KS

#3903 Feb 9, 2013
samsung wrote:
From a news report, "When retired Mammoth Lakes police officer Paul Dostie and dog Buster:" I think the best way to contact him would be through the Mamoth CA PD. Let them know why you need Dostie and his dog, and surely they will contact Dostie and have him contact you.
. And then they will in turn contact local authorities who will tell them the truth . That you are a bunch of wanna-be's who have no real clue about any of this case. After that no will bother to contact you back, because they only deal with legitimate investigators . Get a get grip : you are not credible and have no real skills to solve any crimes, let alone one of this magnitude.
Author author

Kansas City, KS

#3904 Feb 9, 2013
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post, Mote.
And, before I go on with this post,I am not Kathee! I do know Kathee, but I am not her. I do not know why some people insist I am. I am not Kathee posting as justanobserver and I do resent the accusations. I do know Kathee but once again, no cigar folks, I am not her.
Actually, in my opinion, Kathee usually chooses not to post here often because she does not care to be involved in all the conflict that exists here among the posters. I mean really can you all feel the love in this discussion thread tonight with all the posts made tonight? From what I have seen, she does occasionally come in and post an answer or ask someone to email her, but beyond that she does not actively involve herself in the discussion for the most part.
I don't believe for one minute that Richard was involved in this case and that he will be arrested or receive the death penatly for any such crime. It's just a crock!
Some of Can't Say's info may or may not be valid but who CAN SAY for sure unless he/she was present at the time of all the killings he describes. The article does validate his prior comment about Judge Clough's interest in the killing of the nine year old, but doesn't indicate he believes it is connected to the other murders Can't Say discusses.
Can't Say indicates from now on he will post the "contacts and witnesses ,......and if some die well tough shit cause.." I suggest he give the names to LE. If there are witnesses to all or any of those crimes, they should have come forward long ago. It might not be a good idea to post those names here.
. Can't say doesn't have any names of real witnesses. And as far as contacting law enforcement , they do not believe him either . And that is fact . I know who can't say is, and I know he is a nut job, and is not truthful . In his mind, he might be telling the truth, because his delusions,to him, are real. But him believing something does not make it so. And law enforcement knows he is not credible.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3905 Feb 10, 2013
Richard wrote:
I want to come to the defense of "Sunhawk." While I don't subscribe to his views, he is not some penyata to be bashed about because he believes what he believes. Last time I heard this was still a free country and so long as bodies keep turning up or people going missing, it is inevitable that the public will start to mumble and grumble, then they will start to believe in cover-ups and all the rest.
The sooner this case is brought to trial and the perpetrators tried and sentenced the sooner this whole discussion will grind to a halt. Until that happens then we have to assume that the Assistant police chief's theory that extra terrestrials took the women must be among the viable theories to be considered.
Richard, let us hope that when the 3 women are finally discovered with our own human eyes, that there will be DNA evidence to point to the person responsible. As for the Assistant Police Chief's theory, let's hope those ancient aliens bring them home!
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3906 Feb 10, 2013
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post, Mote.
If the person responsible for the crime against the 3 women were commenting on this, he would be a fool to do so. As for Richard being involved, there would have to be pyhsical evidence indicating so, and we DO NOT believe that such evidence will ever be found implicating him. Not even close. He is only concerned and has every intention for the case to be resolved.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3907 Feb 10, 2013
My partner and I have had great discussions in the last 2 years pertaining to Gerald Carnahan. Although he may be in prison, and although he may be attempting a way out of prison, the prisons more than likely have libraries and internet access for inmates to learn, even obtain degrees in any field. Could it be that GC has his eyes on these threads? If so, would it bring any worries his way? My partner feels that it would not bring him worry do his possible lack of remorse, and of what he may consider 'lack of evidence'. With his attempting to be set free, I can only imagine that he would have concerns. The people of the Oarks wish for our community to remain safe. Let us all hope that he remains behind bars for his disrespectful acts against women.
do right

United States

#3908 Feb 10, 2013
This case has been "cold" for over 20 years. It is extremely frustrating to hear every June that the police have no leads. People trying to relate information are just extremely frustrated. Maybe what they have isn't total but at least they're trying.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3909 Feb 10, 2013
do right wrote:
This case has been "cold" for over 20 years. It is extremely frustrating to hear every June that the police have no leads. People trying to relate information are just extremely frustrated. Maybe what they have isn't total but at least they're trying.
Thank you for the very well said post. Frustration is the definition.
inc

United States

#3910 Feb 10, 2013
http://www.springfieldmo.gov/spd/siteindex.ht...

POINT BLANK : There is something seriously wrong with the fact only 3 people are listed on the above link as missing - as all the others that have also gone missing are omitted.
It truly disturbs me.
WHY, I want to know why? What makes one case so much more important than the others .
ESP. When we have confirmed murders, not just missing people not even listed. WHY arent those listed ?
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3911 Feb 10, 2013
I SAID IT ''''I STAND BY IT ,....lets review some facts here ,...i hand walked an important witness into sheriff roye coles hands ,...and the witness and and neal and shippley , spent 6 hrs at 2750 west olive ,.........now the problem is richard and his ( do-nut holes ), say it didn't happen ,....well there was 250 posts that wasn't 2 weeks and is still going on cause i say it happened ,.........now EITHER KATHY HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO CHIME IN AND SAY ______WELL BLESS MY SOUL THAT SHIIIT HAPPENED ,....BUT SHE WANTS TO REMAIN QUITE , AND NO ONE POINTS THIS CASE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ,.........SO LETS JUST ASK OURSELVES SOMETHING WHY WAS 3 JARS OF METH BURIED 3 STEPS AWAY FROM THE HOUSE ,.....( AND WE KNOW DYKES ) LIVED THERE , BUT WHY WAS 3 JARS BURIED IN THE YARD ,.....WHY DID DYKES SAY THERE WAS REMAINS FURTHER UNDER THE JARS ,,,,,,,,AND WHY WON'T THE POLICE TAKE A TRAINED RECOVERY DOG THERE ,.......AND DON'T KEEP SAYING THE TIME LINE DON'T MATCH ,........
inc

United States

#3912 Feb 10, 2013
NO I asked a question before you once again repeated everything youve already said 20 million times and I would like that question answered.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3913 Feb 10, 2013
cant say wrote:
heres what i say to you ......sue me , and all i've revealed comes out in court as true ,....( all the police statements witnesses etc .,.......you see i know the law too , and i can prove you have lied and impeded this case ,.........what about this girl who overdosed where you was richard
Can you explain a little more about who Johnnie Jones was? Did he have family here in the Springfield area? Did he grow up here? Did they find his body? Didn't his family ever look for him? If he wasn't from here, where was he from? How old was he?
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3915 Feb 10, 2013
Richard wrote:
Anyone posting on the Airalex fourm be careful, it is not what it appears
This is not my post; #3879. I have a strong inkling that this came from "Olddog" (AKA "Samsung"). This was shown coming from Ozark. I do not live in Ozark although in full disclosure I did live there in 1975 and 1976 in a duplex that can be seen off of U.S. 65.

If one will take the time to check my posts they will be found to come
out of Pearcy, Arkansas which is a small town about 15 miles from where I live. For a short time, the posts came out of Little Rock while AT&T was repairing/replacing a server that brought down the Uverse service in some 13 states. That's when I was unable to post here.

I do not attempt to obscure my location and never have. It is said to be possible to have programs that will allow one to post from anywhere they choose to. I have no idea how to do this nor will I take the time to find out.

I probably should have commented earlier but let it pass. In the future, look to see where the location is. If it does not come out of Pearcy or possibly Little Rock, it is an imposter. I don't play games.

If anyone has any questions beyond this, please let me know. I will respond with further clarification if required.

Air Alex is a site well worth visiting. Do not be deceived by the phony post. I strongly recommend its viewing and/or commenting as the
need arises.

I will always post as "Richard" and always from Pearcy or Little Rock. If I should travel, I will make note of that fact. I do not engage in
fraud nor in deception. What you see is what you get.

If I should see a phony post I will comment immediately in the future.
inc

United States

#3916 Feb 10, 2013
inc wrote:
NO I asked a question before you once again repeated everything youve already said 20 million times and I would like that question answered.

All vaild points will be avoided AND I have better things to do.
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3917 Feb 10, 2013
inc wrote:
http://www.springfieldmo.gov/s pd/siteindex.html
POINT BLANK : There is something seriously wrong with the fact only 3 people are listed on the above link as missing - as all the others that have also gone missing are omitted.
It truly disturbs me.
WHY, I want to know why? What makes one case so much more important than the others .
ESP. When we have confirmed murders, not just missing people not even listed. WHY arent those listed ?
I'm speculating here but are there in fact other missing people within the Springfield City jurisdiction? Those missing outside of Springfield would be the responsibility of the various sheriffs or police chiefs in other towns. Unsolved murders, almost certainly yes, but missing? I personally don't know. Can someone help out here. It is a valid point to address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 12 hr 4Chan 23,802
CI Micki?? Thu Mariah013 4
know "hehe man"???? Thu Mariah013 1
Jennifer Thomspon - Easy lay sleeps with marrie... Apr 26 YBaSlut 2
Anyone Know Hannah Elizabeth Gordon? Apr 26 Lilybabe 4
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) Apr 25 Sheila 78
Social Security Office Complaints Apr 24 Satan Is Defeated 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance