Three missing women at Cox South
Curious

Nixa, MO

#3835 Feb 7, 2013
freedom of information wrote:
heres a morsel for you ,( 1989 kelle anne workman went missing from the ava area , she was working at the little store owned by terry walker -the ex boffriend of debbie lewis -murdered in 1987 who went missing from willard mo ,....KELLE WENT MISSING ( JULY 1ST 1989 ), A MAN FROM KANSAS WAS ARRESTED AT THE STORE THE NEXT DAY BY THE HIGHWAY PATROL , FOR POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHANILIA ,.........WE SHOW A DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION WARRENT FOR ARREST ISSUED JULY 11TH 1989 , 10 days later , normally this type warrent would be for violation of parole ..........we have asked that a freedom of information request be granted to verify this is garrison ,.( who was with the police when they searced the robb farm for the 3mw ---now we know that debbie lewis was --last seen with carnahan , according to elmer lewis her father , a man from anderson mo was questioned as he was with carnahan and mrs lewis ,........a freedom of information request here would be helpful because we are told that an anderson mo.man helped to kill the boy johnnie jones for not bringing enough meth to the opening party at fletchers bar b q ,....if that man questioned is david german , then it ties to another murder of the jones boy ....oh and all springfield knows the fletchers killed shirley rose [the girl scout )--------so ,all 6 girls tie together ,........this is an outrage ,
What year was the opening party at Fletcher's BBQ
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3836 Feb 7, 2013
The article of clothing...The little girl scout? was it the sweater she was wearing around her shoulders when she was abducted, and later found knotted around her neck as used to strangle her? Was it found by a utilities crew cleaning ditches when they found her body?
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3837 Feb 7, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What year was the opening party at Fletcher's BBQ
We obtained imformation today about Shirley Jones. Her body was not dumped into McDaniel Lake as someone had told me on this site. She was in a shallow grave along the bank. Animals smelled her remains and were digging into the grave. The imformation stated that the cause of death was strangulation. We do not feel that we wish to investigate her case any further. We do not feel that GC was responsible. Strangulation is not his tell tale sign. Body not found floating in the lake. Not GC. We are interested in GC. There is an 8 year gap between Tonya Rae Dye(1977) and Jackie Johns (1985), both found dead floating in a lake. Does anyone know if Carnahan lived in Nixa, Missouri intirely between the years of 1977 and 1985? Was he going over to Asia at all during this time period? What horror stories could have unfolded in Asia when he would be there? That would be interesting.
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3838 Feb 7, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
The article of clothing...The little girl scout? was it the sweater she was wearing around her shoulders when she was abducted, and later found knotted around her neck as used to strangle her? Was it found by a utilities crew cleaning ditches when they found her body?
The imformation obtained only said that she was wearing her favorite embroidered shirt. It did not indicate that she was strangled with her shirt, but perhaps that was used......?...It stated that her grave was discovered by a grounds keeper. What a horrific death for a 9 year old.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#3840 Feb 7, 2013
Maybe it's a different case. When I told Ida, a lady we knew in SPR, about my experience with the old psychic, and the whole triangle story, she told me she had a friend in church, an elderly lady who witnessed the abduction of the little girl scout. She was walking home from school and the car pulled up along side her and the two men in the car were trying to get her to get in the car. She was wearing a sweater around her shoulders and had the arms loosely tied around her neck She didn't want to get in the car, so one jumped out and grabbed her. She said she knew the men, they were the "Fletcher boys with the BBQ." When they found the girl she was a skeleton lying along a weed-covered fence by a ditch. I think she said a city utilities crew found her. She still had the sweater around her, only pulled tight to strangle her. I guess all that was in the news. Maybe that was the old woman who was also killed by the men, ID'ed by the serial number on a hip implant. Ida asked me to try to do something with the info. I called the sheriff's office and was talking to an officer/deputy whatever and told him what Ida told me. I told him the witness said she knew who they were, and he asked who were they? and I said she said they were the Fletcher boys with the BBQ.
The deputy kind of snorted, and hung up on me w/o another word. So I guess it was old news. This was in 1996.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3841 Feb 7, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>We obtained imformation today about Shirley Jones. Her body was not dumped into McDaniel Lake as someone had told me on this site. She was in a shallow grave along the bank. Animals smelled her remains and were digging into the grave. The imformation stated that the cause of death was strangulation. We do not feel that we wish to investigate her case any further. We do not feel that GC was responsible. Strangulation is not his tell tale sign. Body not found floating in the lake. Not GC. We are interested in GC. There is an 8 year gap between Tonya Rae Dye(1977) and Jackie Johns (1985), both found dead floating in a lake. Does anyone know if Carnahan lived in Nixa, Missouri intirely between the years of 1977 and 1985? Was he going over to Asia at all during this time period? What horror stories could have unfolded in Asia when he would be there? That would be interesting.
Did/do you know GC at some point? It seems to me you are focusing most of your investigations on him, because you indicated that you do not want to investigate her case any longer. I am just trying to get a thought or two on your investigations. Is your primary interest only in cases potentially related to GC? Just curious because there are so many unsolved murders out there.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3842 Feb 8, 2013
cant say wrote:
alright ,......( fletcher and chief ) were the main ones who killed shirley rose , the 9 nine yr old girl scout ,.......judge clough knew , and now you do ,.........all the missing girls are connected debbie lewis , kelle anne workman , shirley rose , and suzy -stacy and sheryl ,.........how about a murder that connects them all ,.....the kid who didn't bring enough meth to opening night at fletchers bar b q ,....johnnie jones ,....according to dykes own children who carried out the body ,....present was steve garrison , and brother mike garrison ,...the man from anderson mo. david german ,.......randy ferguson ,.....whose name is on the ( d.n.r. report ) for the billie dykes property on fr134 ,........and ricky and danny dykes ,.........rickys own kids carried out the body ,.........flether and chief and the dykes partied with the little 9 yr old , and killed her , along with the elderly neighbor who was taken ,......she was abducted with a baby blue 89 -70 chevy ,......says the report , but what if it was the 72 baby blue garn torino ,....his damn wife joyce looney dykes sold me ,.....( thats keith looneys widow ),....from the johnnie loos cocaine bust
Johnny Jones was killed because he did not bring enough meth to opening night at Fletcher’s Barbecue. When he was killed the following people were present: Steve Garrison, his brother Mike Garrison, David German from Anderson, Missouri, Ricky Dykes, Danny Dykes and Randy Ferguson. QUESTION: Which one killed Johnny Jones? When did this occur?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3843 Feb 8, 2013
cant say wrote:
alright ,......( fletcher and chief ) were the main ones who killed shirley rose , the 9 nine yr old girl scout ,.......judge clough knew , and now you do ,.........all the missing girls are connected debbie lewis , kelle anne workman , shirley rose , and suzy -stacy and sheryl ,.........how about a murder that connects them all ,.....the kid who didn't bring enough meth to opening night at fletchers bar b q ,....johnnie jones ,....according to dykes own children who carried out the body ,....present was steve garrison , and brother mike garrison ,...the man from anderson mo. david german ,.......randy ferguson ,.....whose name is on the ( d.n.r. report ) for the billie dykes property on fr134 ,........and ricky and danny dykes ,.........rickys own kids carried out the body ,.........flether and chief and the dykes partied with the little 9 yr old , and killed her , along with the elderly neighbor who was taken ,......she was abducted with a baby blue 89 -70 chevy ,......says the report , but what if it was the 72 baby blue garn torino ,....his damn wife joyce looney dykes sold me ,.....( thats keith looneys widow ),....from the johnnie loos cocaine bust
Fletcher and Chief were the main ones involved in killing Shirley Rose, a 9 year old girl scout. Prior to killing Shirley Rose, Fletcher, Chief, Ricky Dykes, and Danny Dykes partied with her then killed her on Billie Dykes property. Then the children of Ricky Dykes carried her body out. QUESTIONS: When you say partied with her, do you mean raped her? Usually nine year olds don’t party do they? Who actually killed her? How old were these children that carried the body out? Where was Billie Dykes? Did he participate too? Who exactly is Chief?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3844 Feb 8, 2013
cant say wrote:
alright ,......( fletcher and chief ) were the main ones who killed shirley rose , the 9 nine yr old girl scout ,.......judge clough knew , and now you do ,.........all the missing girls are connected debbie lewis , kelle anne workman , shirley rose , and suzy -stacy and sheryl ,.........how about a murder that connects them all ,.....the kid who didn't bring enough meth to opening night at fletchers bar b q ,....johnnie jones ,....according to dykes own children who carried out the body ,....present was steve garrison , and brother mike garrison ,...the man from anderson mo. david german ,.......randy ferguson ,.....whose name is on the ( d.n.r. report ) for the billie dykes property on fr134 ,........and ricky and danny dykes ,.........rickys own kids carried out the body ,.........flether and chief and the dykes partied with the little 9 yr old , and killed her , along with the elderly neighbor who was taken ,......she was abducted with a baby blue 89 -70 chevy ,......says the report , but what if it was the 72 baby blue garn torino ,....his damn wife joyce looney dykes sold me ,.....( thats keith looneys widow ),....from the johnnie loos cocaine bust
An elderly woman was taken. QUESTIONS: What was the elderly woman’s name? Was she taken on the same day or later? Why did they take her? Did they “party” with her too? Who took her? Was she taken in the baby blue car also? Was that the car Shirley Rose was taken in too?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3845 Feb 8, 2013
cant say wrote:
alright ,......( fletcher and chief ) were the main ones who killed shirley rose , the 9 nine yr old girl scout ,.......judge clough knew , and now you do ,.........all the missing girls are connected debbie lewis , kelle anne workman , shirley rose , and suzy -stacy and sheryl ,.........how about a murder that connects them all ,.....the kid who didn't bring enough meth to opening night at fletchers bar b q ,....johnnie jones ,....according to dykes own children who carried out the body ,....present was steve garrison , and brother mike garrison ,...the man from anderson mo. david german ,.......randy ferguson ,.....whose name is on the ( d.n.r. report ) for the billie dykes property on fr134 ,........and ricky and danny dykes ,.........rickys own kids carried out the body ,.........flether and chief and the dykes partied with the little 9 yr old , and killed her , along with the elderly neighbor who was taken ,......she was abducted with a baby blue 89 -70 chevy ,......says the report , but what if it was the 72 baby blue garn torino ,....his damn wife joyce looney dykes sold me ,.....( thats keith looneys widow ),....from the johnnie loos cocaine bust
Judge Clough knew all these cases were connected including the three missing women, Kelly Workman, and Debbie Lewis. The common names you list are the Dykes on the three victims you go into detail about. QUESTIONS: How did the Judge know this? Was he there too? Or did he just sense it? Are you saying all the cases are connected because the Dykes were responsible for all the murders?
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3846 Feb 8, 2013
cant say wrote:
alright ,......( fletcher and chief ) were the main ones who killed shirley rose , the 9 nine yr old girl scout ,.......judge clough knew , and now you do ,.........all the missing girls are connected debbie lewis , kelle anne workman , shirley rose , and suzy -stacy and sheryl ,.........how about a murder that connects them all ,.....the kid who didn't bring enough meth to opening night at fletchers bar b q ,....johnnie jones ,....according to dykes own children who carried out the body ,....present was steve garrison , and brother mike garrison ,...the man from anderson mo. david german ,.......randy ferguson ,.....whose name is on the ( d.n.r. report ) for the billie dykes property on fr134 ,........and ricky and danny dykes ,.........rickys own kids carried out the body ,.........flether and chief and the dykes partied with the little 9 yr old , and killed her , along with the elderly neighbor who was taken ,......she was abducted with a baby blue 89 -70 chevy ,......says the report , but what if it was the 72 baby blue garn torino ,....his damn wife joyce looney dykes sold me ,.....( thats keith looneys widow ),....from the johnnie loos cocaine bust
Did you know about all this when you bought the baby blue car? Has LE seen the car and examined it for any evidence? How long after the crimes did you buy the car?
SunHawk

Joplin, MO

#3847 Feb 8, 2013
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did/do you know GC at some point? It seems to me you are focusing most of your investigations on him, because you indicated that you do not want to investigate her case any longer. I am just trying to get a thought or two on your investigations. Is your primary interest only in cases potentially related to GC? Just curious because there are so many unsolved murders out there.
We did not know GC. We have never met him. He would definetly be one that we would not wish to be around. We would indeed like to speak with him. Detectives need to interview him, listen to his denial's, and ask him to take a polygraph test (modern technology). We feel very strongly that he would decline from taking a polygraph test. Declining to take a polygraph test would tell anyone that something may be very wrong. With our research and investigation of unsolved cases in our area, we find that he was the person who was responsible. We can not tell you that it is a fact, due to not being witness to these events. With our research / investigations, we find a definite pattern that he was using with his disrespectful actions againt innocent women. We find that he was an expert at this, and quite daring.....If and when they do excavate the site at the PG,and if they do discover that the 3 women are under that concrete, could there be possible DNA? After all these years have gone by, we can only hope that there would be DNA to be discovered (DNA testing = modern thechnology). We feel strongly that if there were to be DNA discovered, that it would connect GC 100%......There is an 8 year gap between Tonya Rae Dye and Jackie Johns, both found dead floating in a 2 different lakes, and both easy to get to from Nixa, Missouri. Does anyone know if CG lived intirely in Nixa during this 8 year gap? Did he live anywhere else or travel abroad between 1977 and 1985? Is there a certain highway that he may have traveled on pertaining to his business / work during this 8 year gap, with a few cold cases that may not be in our area? In the event that he remains in prison, which he should due to his disrespectful actions against women, in a way, we can say that justice has been served.
Kathee Baird

United States

#3848 Feb 8, 2013
Steve Garrison does NOT have a brother named Mike.
Mike Garrison

Springfield, MO

#3849 Feb 8, 2013
Hey, Steve's bro Mike here. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm here and I'm healthy, and I'll always be here for ya.
samsung

Ozark, MO

#3850 Feb 8, 2013
Superchicken, What about the young girl from I believe it was Greene CO who was found just last year floating in Truman lake? GC was already in jail when that one occurred. I will agree GC probably is responsible for more deaths than we know of or can prove, and Asia would be a good place to look for possible other activities of GC.
You have any contaccts over there?
Author author

Lenexa, KS

#3851 Feb 8, 2013
Just an observer: good questions to ask cant say. Problem is, can't say simply cant say , because number 1 he don't know number 2 he can't say truth number 3 he is a looney tune.
Author author

Lenexa, KS

#3852 Feb 8, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>We did not know GC. We have never met him. He would definetly be one that we would not wish to be around. We would indeed like to speak with him. Detectives need to interview him, listen to his denial's, and ask him to take a polygraph test (modern technology). We feel very strongly that he would decline from taking a polygraph test. Declining to take a polygraph test would tell anyone that something may be very wrong. With our research and investigation of unsolved cases in our area, we find that he was the person who was responsible. We can not tell you that it is a fact, due to not being witness to these events. With our research / investigations, we find a definite pattern that he was using with his disrespectful actions againt innocent women. We find that he was an expert at this, and quite daring.....If and when they do excavate the site at the PG,and if they do discover that the 3 women are under that concrete, could there be possible DNA? After all these years have gone by, we can only hope that there would be DNA to be discovered (DNA testing = modern thechnology). We feel strongly that if there were to be DNA discovered, that it would connect GC 100%......There is an 8 year gap between Tonya Rae Dye and Jackie Johns, both found dead floating in a 2 different lakes, and both easy to get to from Nixa, Missouri. Does anyone know if CG lived intirely in Nixa during this 8 year gap? Did he live anywhere else or travel abroad between 1977 and 1985? Is there a certain highway that he may have traveled on pertaining to his business / work during this 8 year gap, with a few cold cases that may not be in our area? In the event that he remains in prison, which he should due to his disrespectful actions against women, in a way, we can say that justice has been served.
. What do you mean by your research and investigations. Who have you interviewed. What evidence have you observed first hand. What crime scenes have you been on. What agencies have you worked for, what agencies have you worked with . By what authority where you given commission . What kind of criminal investigative training have you had. These are fair questions. While we are at it , these would be good questions for Kathy too.
samsung

Ozark, MO

#3853 Feb 8, 2013
AA, I dont think the superchicken has ever been in the Cox parking Garage. I used "Intent" when I was there just just this week and did not find any trace of him with my modern tech, or my divining rods.
just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3854 Feb 8, 2013
Author author wrote:
Just an observer: good questions to ask cant say. Problem is, can't say simply cant say , because number 1 he don't know number 2 he can't say truth number 3 he is a looney tune.
I was sort of making a point, you know what I'm sayin'? Even after sorting out and summarizing the information he provides, the answers to many questions are not there. You can't know as much as he provides and not know some of the rest. So Can't Say, would you like to fill in the blanks?
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3856 Feb 8, 2013
kathee ----there were 2 boys and 2 girls, in steves family and there was a lot of difference between the ages , as if one or both parents had remarried , i really don'y don't give a rats ass whose family they were ,.......( mike and steve lived with ricky dykes , and family ) and mike was known to the kids as mike garrison ,.........author author is dumb ass richard , with another name ,.....hey richard is the gay bar closed for lunch , you damn pervert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 1 hr Professional Inve... 28,728
Three Missing Women Fresh Start (Dec '11) Tue Janies Got A 983
Crossdressers in springfield want to talk (Mar '15) Dec 10 Holly Anna 40
tired of this Mo state it sucks (springfield) (Jan '13) Dec 9 firstblackladdieb... 31
tax bill passing Dec 1 MalcolmY 4
Local jobs that do not drug test (May '12) Nov 30 Senior Management... 54
Cheryl Osborn, and Jim Sullivan murders1986. (Sep '14) Nov 28 Siracha sauce 6

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages