|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Samsung wrote:
Sunhawk, I walked in the PG just today and saw you not!
I also saw trees just to the east of the PG. If you really knew anything about my forefathers you would know that many wore ear rings made of gold. So with the ear rings and the naturally occuring mercury in the earths crust, just what do you now base your claims on? You obviously have NOT walked the PG as many times as many of us who post here. So what now brown cow?
Trees to the east. Trees to the west. Trees to the north. Trees to the south. Why do you keep opening your negative mouth.......Native Americans that lived in this region did not wear gold to my knowledge. Mercury in the Earth's crust? Did it come from the Universe? Did someone loose a tooth? Or did someone loose their life? Does it matter how many times you, or we, or anyone else has been to the garage?'Did you finish off your basket treat?', said the brown cow.
Skeptic

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>In regards to your honorable and positve question.....Yes there would be skeletal remains in the rock mound graves of the Native Americans buried at that beautiful spot. There were actually 5 rock mounds in pretty much the same area. The dowsing rods worked with excellence, crossing as we walked over the rock mounds, dowsing rods in hands. They would uncross as we walked off of the rock mounds......We layed a digital recorder on top of one of the mounds and let it record for over 26:00, as we took pics,and used the dowsing rods over the rock mounds. My partner does most of the photography. She also ran a movie camera on a tripod. We were not sure what we would obtain with Electronic Voice Phenomena, but the results turned out to be one of the most fabulous EVP's.....I started out the recording by saying slowly a Native word 'Winoca" which means "underground spirit." In the recording, spirit was responding by saying "Winoca" and then "underground spirit." .....he kept saying 'Tanko' from time to time. It was his name. He said that they came a long way. He said 2 times 'chickenpox'. He also indicated that we were near a slave house....We can only Imagine that he and his family were with the Cherokee Trail Of Tears, thus his ability to speak English. We can only speculate that they died of chickenpox and were taken up to the top of the beautiful spot for burial over looking the James River Valley......EVP is quite easy. Turn on a digital recorder or movie camera with mic, and there is high frequency static. Spirit energy, like a small ball of electricity, reacts like a radio signal to the static wave of the equipment. Their signal, or as we refer to as,'consious thought', get recorded onto the static wave. Spirit has 'intelligence' and able to communicate. Did you ever get a recorder to investiagte with? If so what did you discover?
we can only speculate that you are a major fraud.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text> we can only speculate that you are a major fraud.
Bring your negative minded energy down here and we will prove you wrong. Or are you scared?
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

fresheyes wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is it is likely a case of dots not feathers...
Check six
It is likely that you are crosseyed, seeing dots, and turkey ass feather's. You seem to know a lot about peyote. Never heard of any Native American smoking it. With your experience did you see'Mescalito?' Better yet, did you see beyond your narrow minded nose? Turn your negative energy into posite energy and get down here and help us with the investigation. Walk in the light soldier.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

just an observer wrote:
Another unproductive day! No kool-aid and cookies for anyone!:)
First to reasonable: Not many are willing to put their name, address, and phone number on here. And, I would dare to say although Richard or some others disagree with each other and have a good spar from time to time, no one else is going to post someone else's info either.
Sunhawk: This is not the poetry corner. I understand if you wrote these and you want to put them on display. Everyone wants their moment of glory. Very nice job on this last one, the one "in honor of all warriors's who have traveled a path with a heart" Kudo's to you if you wrote it, but it's not exactly on topic. You know what I'm sayin'? Poetry.com offers the opportunity to post your works. I have read "Murdered or Missing. Solved and Unsolved Cases in Missouri" and actually I can't say I learned anything from it.
In regards to your kind and thoughtful comment about the poem....The warriors in the poem, who have walked a path with a heart, were in honor of those we have lost. They raised thier beaks to the skies, they flew to the highest point. The reached heaven, and now they sing softly. Happiness with being eternal. They were taken from their'path with heart.' They found the 'path with heart' once again in heaven. I felt that it was quite appropriate....I have ordered the book and look forward to gaining knowledge of past events that have occurred in our State of Missouri, and especially in our area. Once again, thank you for your kindness.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mote wrote:
<quoted text>You have it all wrong my feathery friend.
I have discovered. I've discovered that you're full of crap.
Dear Grand Imperial Wizard. Don't be a negative lizard. Jump off of your manure spreader and discover! Brush your teeth too!
just an observer

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Can someone please get the ink blots out? A good Rorschach test might be beneficial about now.

In the meantime, no one is talking about the case. It's as though everyone is waiting for the hammer to drop.

Does anyone have a working link to the older articles on the case? Nothing to do with ancient or modern technology, just the articles that came out in the first few weeks. Newspaper articles specifically any talking about the potential suspects in the first few weeks.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, brother.
Unless you're Bob Dole, quit referring to yourself in the third person.
No reason for you to run for President. You're already the Grand Imperial Wizard! Get off that manure spreader, change your diet, and discover!
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

wonderIf wrote:
I'm not sure its even worth reading at this point...:(
The discussion has certainly devolved the past few weeks.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SunHawk wrote:
Dear Grand Imperial Wizard. Don't be a negative lizard. Jump off of your manure spreader and discover! Brush your teeth too!
Grand Imperial Wizard?

Sorry Firefeathers, you have me confused with someone else. First, I denounce the KKK. Second, I don't play dress up and wear bedsheets. Third, I'm not a racist.

MoonOwl, you're the one spreading manure here. While the men responsible for this crime are still at large and enjoying their lives, you're talking about parking garages and EVP's. I hope you understand my frustration. This parking garage talk is a giant distraction.

As for my teeth, I do brush. I've only had one cavity my entire life. I also don't drink soda. That stuff can eat the tarnish off a penny, so just imagine what it does to your teeth.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

just an observer wrote:
Can someone please get the ink blots out? A good Rorschach test might be beneficial about now.
In the meantime, no one is talking about the case. It's as though everyone is waiting for the hammer to drop.
Does anyone have a working link to the older articles on the case? Nothing to do with ancient or modern technology, just the articles that came out in the first few weeks. Newspaper articles specifically any talking about the potential suspects in the first few weeks.
Weren't the only suspects the first few weeks the grave robbers and that vagrant? I know that Garrison, GJ3, and Cox all appeared between 1993-1995.

As far as I know, the first articles written about the case aren't online anywhere.
Richard

Mena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

just an observer wrote:
I believe Websleuths has a sub-section called "Media Links." You might check there.
just an observer

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Websleuths has a sub-section called "Media Links." You might check there.
Thank you Richard! I am writing a small piece on this case. Just wanted some reference material.
just an observer

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mote. Just checking back to make sure I have all the facts as they were known and written.
Indigo

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

just an observer wrote:
I was looking at a Springfield Newsleader article from 2004 (10-Yr Anniversery)and the following excert from it stood out to me. Thought I'd share it:

Springfield Newsleader 2004

"One lead that surfaced two weeks into the investigation is keeping detectives busy today - Robert Craig Cox. Though family members of the three women say authorities have a list of 10 people they haven't ruled out, Cox jumps to the top."

It was the list of (10-People) that Law Enforcement hasn't been able to rule out. Not the fact that they're talking about Robert Cox in the article as well.

10-People in 2004 of which Law Enforcement still were not able to rule out as suspects.

Who does anyone think these 10-People may represent?

If you add up all the "Usual Suspects" that we've all talked about. From the people who last saw them, to the people involved in the Grave Robbing, to the Brother, to the Robert Cox, to Steve Garrison, to Carnahan, to the GJ3 (Actually 2, if you take Garrison out of the pool), that makes about 10-people.

It just makes me wonder who they were talking about.

10-years and 10-still possible suspects left on the table says something to me. It says that they possibly didn't rule out some of the people that have been claimed to have been ruled out!

It also unfortunately may mean that they really don't know what happened that night. 10-people is a lot of potental suspects to still have on the table 10-years later. Especially with all of the people (Usual Suspects) who its been claimed over the years were cleared by Law Enforcement.

Just something to think about! Definately makes you wonder!!
just an observer

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't the only suspects the first few weeks the grave robbers and that vagrant? I know that Garrison, GJ3, and Cox all appeared between 1993-1995.
As far as I know, the first articles written about the case aren't online anywhere.
That sounds correct about the original suspects. I just wondered if they ever considered anyone else back then, wanted to double check.

Thanks!
Indigo

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't the only suspects the first few weeks the grave robbers and that vagrant? I know that Garrison, GJ3, and Cox all appeared between 1993-1995.
Mote: I agree with you. Those people, as well as the "Last People" to see the girls alive. Possibly Garrison at that point. May be not that early on though. Look at the post above where I quoted the 2004 Springfield Newsleader article in which the Family of the 3MW state that Law Enforcement "Still Had" 10-People on their plates that were still potential suspects.

What do you think about that? Still had 10-Potental Suspects, 10-yrs later.
Indigo

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds correct about the original suspects. I just wondered if they ever considered anyone else back then, wanted to double check.
Thanks!
Thought you might be interested in what I posted. Unfortunately a lot of the Websleuth links to alot of the Springfield Newsleader stories don't work anymore. They're still out there, but they're just harder to track down. I'll try and help you track down or possibly clarify some of the information on the 3MW case, if you'd like.

Its a very convoluted case, to say the least!

Sometimes I think becoming a Rubex Cube Puzzle Solving Master, would be easier than sorting out the pieces of this case.
Indigo

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mote wrote:
<quoted text>You have it all wrong my feathery friend.
I have discovered. I've discovered that you're full of crap.
That reminds me of an episode of Adult Swim, where the neighbor Carl, says to his Annoying neighbor, the Giant Cup, "You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I've come to a conclusion......That your piss'en me off" LOL.

Sorry, Didn't mean to sidebar, just something funny you reminded me of....and a little humor never hurts!!
just an observer

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Indigo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you might be interested in what I posted. Unfortunately a lot of the Websleuth links to alot of the Springfield Newsleader stories don't work anymore. They're still out there, but they're just harder to track down. I'll try and help you track down or possibly clarify some of the information on the 3MW case, if you'd like.
Its a very convoluted case, to say the least!
Sometimes I think becoming a Rubex Cube Puzzle Solving Master, would be easier than sorting out the pieces of this case.
Thank you for those posts. Indeed on the rubex cube puzzle solving master. I have often thought the answer is so simple that it is hard to see. With all the other bs thrown into the mix, i's just very confusing to all.

What you did post already was very beneficial. Thank you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Springfield Forum right now

Search the Springfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 51 min Rusty 5,814
Wood's Attorney Wants Trial Moved 2 hr crunch time 8
craig michael wood 3 hr LW - lone wolf 206
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr CLUE 6,909
Violet Watson house fire (Jan '14) 5 hr carol 5
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
Springfield Man Pleads Guilty in Sex Traffickin... (Feb '11) 9 hr alexis 11
•••
•••
•••
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••