just an observer

Ozark, MO

#3708 Feb 2, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Mote: I didn't think I was wrong about that over so many years.
My patience has about run out with sheer bulloney, nonsense, name dropping and those who like to run their mouths, keyboards and say absolutely nothing having to do with the facts of this case.
I will repeat what I said earlier. My days of "investigating" this case are over. I will read what is posted but will defend myself whenever my character is called into question.
I happen to agree with Hurricane that the case is solved. There is very little to do, as laymen, to advance the case further. It is now time for the professionals (the police) to step up to the plate and get this case to trial, prosecutors to get convictions and the judge to order the electric chair to be warmed for the perpetrators. I've often wanted to see "Old Sparky" back in action.
Richard, I didn't realize you were French. Bonjour. vous avez raison ce cas est resolu. However, Sparky is pretty much a dead issue, most choose the injection. Either way, it's sort of fatal.
Dog Man

Florence, SC

#3709 Feb 3, 2013
Technologies? I like that GPR.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3710 Feb 3, 2013
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard, I didn't realize you were French. Bonjour. vous avez raison ce cas est resolu. However, Sparky is pretty much a dead issue, most choose the injection. Either way, it's sort of fatal.
Could very well be a shocking experience!
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3711 Feb 3, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
Technologies? I like that GPR.
It is showing that something positive is under that concrete. Thanks to the appropriate efforts put forth by KB and Rick Norland. It's not Native Americans and / or slaves, due to the appropriate efforts put forth by Bonnie Wells and Tim Gray. Modern day metals were found in that same spot. The math is there.
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3712 Feb 3, 2013
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent three years in France but never got to speak much French. I'll have to look those words up. My granddad always claimed to have some French in his bloodline though.

Actually, I'm going to consider writing Governor Perry of Texas to take out of the museum in Huntsville to lend to Governor Nixon the display of "Old Sparky" they have on display. If not they might be able to get the one they fried Ted Bundy with. This case deserves "special consideration" for the sheer horribleness of this crime. So far as I know the U.S. Supreme Court has not outlawed the use of the electric chair. I would think a special session of the Missouri Legislature could pass a temporary use of this device to exact the punishment justified in this very special case.

The downside of the electric chair is that they have to get the electrodes on the shaved head just right and properly soaked or the condemned will have his head set on fire. Now that's really nasty to look at.

And then there is also the "National Razor" the French used up until the 1970's to take care of their bad actors. Since they gave us the Statue of Liberty, perhaps they can get it out of storage for one more use.
That would be equally appropriate.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3713 Feb 3, 2013
Mote wrote:
Well, I see we've had another productive day on Topix.
With Sunhawk's new technology and Cant Says investigative skills, this case will be solved in no time.
Oh, wait...
Another narrow minded remark by one who sit's behind a computer and can't see beyond the end of his nose. Put forth the appropriate effort to investigate the garage and discover. You would be amazed at what can be found beyond your nose. If you use 'Intent' to discover, you will. If you are skeptical you will find nothing, as you already have.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3714 Feb 3, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
While I don’t really have a dog in the hunt or a pony in the race, this hocus-pocus stuff has almost become laughable. In fact, it may be one of the reasons SPD has demonstrated such a disinterest in information from persons involved with this and other 3MW similar threads.
I have been following the entire thread for a while and the GPR as well as the associated “modern” technologies just kept leaving that hinky feeling deep in my gut. One nice thing about being in the military for well over a quarter-century is that one makes friends in diverse and varied places. Using the 3 degrees of separation theory, I availed myself of an opportunity to have had piqued the curiosity of a couple of well qualified persons out at the Sandia Lab near Albuquerque. Without hesitation they both said that the process as demonstrated in the videos and discussed on this and other threads is scientifically without merit. One was quoted as saying it was “… akin to making a rabbit appear out of a hat. Only in this case, there isn’t even a hat.” Considering the nature of the work performed at Sandia, I think I would tend to put credence into their declaration. That being said, I will once more, return to the shadows. Check six… Later
We see the possibility that you may be one who may be involved with what the SPD consider to be 'the best in the league', from Virginia. You call yourself 'fresheyes.' The SPD went to Virginia for 'fresheyes' to review documentation throughout the years regarding the dissapearance of the 3 women. You call the new technologies used by those of us who have put forth appropriate effort to investigate the PG as 'laughable' and that the SPD find no interest in these technologies that have been performed and reviewed. You refer to the investigations performed by private people putting forth appropriate efforts to obtain imformation with new technologies as 'hocus pocus.' A rabbit in a hat? Bullwienkle reached in the hat for a rabbit and pulled out a lion. Anything is possible if you put forth the appropriate effort to investigate. The 'hocus pocus' that you speak of may be a reality. In the future, before you put down the efforts put forth by people acting with 'Intent' to discover evidence, please put forth your own appropriate efforts to try these technologies, investiagte, and review the results. You would be amazed at what you may dicover. Don't just sit behind your computer and envelope yourself with being negative towards those who have put forth positve efforts. Look beyond your nose. As far as we are concerned, you may be one of the 'best in the league', perhaps FBI, viewing these threads. We dot wish for laughter from those responsible for taking action at the PG. We need the help with the appropriate people responsible for resolving the case. The PG needs to be investigated by the appropriate people, allowing all of us who have investiagated the PG to use our tools, see how they are used, then review the results. We need your help, not your narrow minded skeptisism. Skeptisism is NOT how cases get resolved. Use 'Intent' and put your best foot forward. Step up to the plate with a positve attitude and discover. Those who refuse have a positive attitude are a BIG reason why the case remains 'unsolved.'......the person or person's responsible for the dissapearance of the 3 women may not have a violent background? You got to be kidding! For us, that is laughable. We feel very strongly that the individual that may very well be responsible has a very violent background and experience in these type of crimes against women. A serial killer. 3 women dissapear and this disrespectful action may have been performed by a non violent individual? That is a HOOT!
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3715 Feb 3, 2013
I only have one question for you blind hawk, most women I know take their ear rings off before going to bed. I have been told the reason is clip ons come off during the night, and pierced are very painful to sleep on. So if in fact the girls had removed their make up and gotten ready to retire for the night would that not have included removing the ear rings? That alone throws much doubt on Grays magic box finding ear rings if the finding is supposed to be the three women. You rule out native americans because of the "gold ear" rings, yet some native tribes did in fact wear gold adornments.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3716 Feb 3, 2013
Samsung wrote:
I only have one question for you blind hawk, most women I know take their ear rings off before going to bed. I have been told the reason is clip ons come off during the night, and pierced are very painful to sleep on. So if in fact the girls had removed their make up and gotten ready to retire for the night would that not have included removing the ear rings? That alone throws much doubt on Grays magic box finding ear rings if the finding is supposed to be the three women. You rule out native americans because of the "gold ear" rings, yet some native tribes did in fact wear gold adornments.
Your disrespectful remarks continue. We have to wonder if you do not respect Indians. You missed something that is beyond the end of your nose, Tim Gray has also found with his modern tech which is indicating 'mercury' once used by dentists. Don't just sit behind your computer being negative. Jump off the end of your nose and discover. It's easy! put forth the appropriate effort to do so by using 'Intent.'
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3717 Feb 3, 2013
Ah blind hawk, my fore fathers walked the trail of tears. Did yours? My fore fathers also told me many things come from the mother earth. Naturally occuring though some are rare. I.E. From that new tech Google , "Mercury is an extremely rare element in the Earth's crust" So your claim of tooth fillings is also bogus. Next item to debunk????
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3718 Feb 3, 2013
Samsung wrote:
Ah blind hawk, my fore fathers walked the trail of tears. Did yours? My fore fathers also told me many things come from the mother earth. Naturally occuring though some are rare. I.E. From that new tech Google , "Mercury is an extremely rare element in the Earth's crust" So your claim of tooth fillings is also bogus. Next item to debunk????
The eye's of SunHawk are wide open with discovery, due to putting forth appropriate effort to do so. My fore father's were not of the Cherokee tribe and many things do come from Mother Earth. Some things have come to Earth from the approximately infinite Universe. The claim of mercury contained in a tooth is extreme. You have not 'debunked' anything because you refuse to jump off the end of your nose. Open YOUR eyes and discover! Step back from your compter and use 'Intent' to find what can not readily be seen. Your skeptisim is why you have not leaped form your nose!
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3719 Feb 3, 2013
Blind Hawk, my fore fathers are telling me you have spent way to much time with the Peyote pipe.
How many times have you actually set foot in the PG? Not just in your dreams?
dale417

Springfield, MO

#3720 Feb 3, 2013
.I ASK YOU THIS DALE 417 ,.......SO THAT THIS MAY BE PIT TO REST ,......DID I OR DID I NOT PREOVIDE YOU WITH THE INFO ON WHO WENT STATES EVIDENCE -THE CONVERSATIONS AND INFO ON THE OTHER MURDERS AND ABDUCTIONS , AND ATTEMPTS ,.........YES OR NO ,......

Yes CS you did provide me that information. I thank you for that background. My concern was clarifying what you meant by those of us involved statement. I believe you misspoke and meant something different with the usage of language. It was meant, as I stated in a later reply, as a general precaution to anyone posting on-line. Proofreading my replies/statements are something I need to remind myself before hitting the post comment box.
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3724 Feb 3, 2013
This is an FYI:

I was looking through some old posts on Air Alex and apparently these are the four officers working the 3MW case. This an excerpt from Kathee Baird's post of 5/1/12 if one wishes to read her post in its entirety. I post these names so any potential witnesses know who to contact in the Springfield Police Department.

"Lt. David Millsap, Sgt. Allen Neal, Cpl. Kevin Shipley and Cpl. Neal McAmis from the Springfield police department..."

The link:

http://airalex.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_Ne...
Richard

Pearcy, AR

#3726 Feb 3, 2013
reasonable wrote:
ANY ONE HAVE AN ADDRESS FOR RICHARD WENDT , EMAIL ADDRESS , FACEBOOK , CASE.NET STUDY .PRIOR ADDRESS
Why don't you simply ask me wise guy?

I've posted my e-mail address over at Air Alex hundreds of times. I'm on Facebook. I don't know what you mean by " Case.Net Study".
Anyone can go to any of the search engines and find me. And I'm in the phone book. I have said I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Just "google" me in Hot Springs.

So why are you interested in me? I think the cops ought to be more interested in YOU, Buster, doncha think?

It really takes someone with a lot of gall to post anonymously asking about someone else by name. Reeks of rank cowardice. So are you a coward or just a criminal. Inquiring minds want to know.
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3727 Feb 3, 2013
If you look back on AirAlex, he has posted it in the past.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3728 Feb 3, 2013
Samsung wrote:
Blind Hawk, my fore fathers are telling me you have spent way to much time with the Peyote pipe.
How many times have you actually set foot in the PG? Not just in your dreams?
Wewill not lower ourselves to your disrespectful manner and make fun of your oriental name on this site. Smoke peyote? Obviously, your fore fathers misinformed you,which is only filling up your basket of cow poo. We do not set foot in that PG. No loitering allowed in the garage, and we respect that. And with that said, it is quite obvious that you have not investigated at the PG, not even in your most skeptical of dreams. Take the leap! Jump off the end of your skeptical nose, but be careful not to land in your basket! Walk in the light and discover.
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3729 Feb 3, 2013
I beg to differ oh great cow poop shooter. Not only have I set foot in the PG, I have set foot on the spot long before it was a PG, and long before the building now known as the Hulston cancer center came into being. So until you get off your buffalo hide and walk the PG you should hold your tounge.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3730 Feb 3, 2013
Samsung wrote:
I beg to differ oh great cow poop shooter. Not only have I set foot in the PG, I have set foot on the spot long before it was a PG, and long before the building now known as the Hulston cancer center came into being. So until you get off your buffalo hide and walk the PG you should hold your tounge.
Dear narrow minded basket carrier. We have been there many times to investigate. But we did not see you or smell your basket. We did the walk and it was in the light.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3731 Feb 3, 2013
There is a book 'Murdered or Missing. Solved and Unsolved Cases in Missouri". Has anyone on this site read the book? If so, how did you like the book and what did you learn about the cold cases in our area from reading that book?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 4 hr Chief Bullpie Det... 17,838
Crossdressers in springfield want to talk Sun DonnaMo 2
News Former Missouri Governor Blunt ticketed for acc... (Jun '09) Fri Blunt Victim 3
Sherriff jOey Kyle Pleads Guity in non docket h... May 22 GrAUSKarmaStainU 3
News CoxHealth, Mercy scrutinized for garnishing pat... May 22 ellabell 4
Do you believe in eternal life? May 22 dawn 5
News Former Sikeston resident now sheriff in Christi... (Nov '08) May 21 GrAUSKarmaStainU 14
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]