Nope

Olathe, KS

#3665 Feb 1, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>KB has investigated the PG by putting forth the appropriate effort to have found evidence that someone is under that concrete. This is evidence that a crime has occurred. She has put forth the effort to investigate. Where were you? Sitting behind a computer being negative? Skeptisim is not how cases get resolved.'Entent' is how cases get resolved. We appreciate the proffesional efforts put forth by KB. She has found someone under that concrete. The possibilities that it could be those 3 women is extreme. She is a tremendous investigator and gets an A+ for those efforts that she has put forth. Look beyond your nose and discover.
. Wrong. And I assume you are trying to say "intent" is what gets cases solved? No, you are far from correct. I would like to see them do the dig just to prove the know it alls wrong. And if you read the very first post in this thread, the person writing implies that the three women are under there. There is no way be could make a claim like that. He is wildly speculating. But he makes it sound as if he is quite sure it is the three . That claim in itself tells me he is out of touch with this case. There is no way anyone could make that claim and still be considered credible. And back to KB, you or her ha e no clue of what it takes to be a law enforcement detective. What she is, is a journalist . A writer. A blogger. Nothing more . And she would not even be that if real detectives and other law enforcement did not speak with her .
Rediculas

Olathe, KS

#3666 Feb 1, 2013
cant say for redick-less wrote:
-----your a damn liar , and i caught you there little nut-less buddy ,......... ALEX AND KATHY ),.......LOOK HERE ,.....NOW THIS LITTLE PUNK SAYS HE KNOWS AND CAN PROVE THE STORY ON OLIVE STREET A LIE ,.........no this happened over a 12 hour period in august 2011 , as i got a key witness to go states evidence ,.........re-dick-less you just proved your an idiot here , truth is truth , and it happened ,
it absolutely did not happen . I spoke with one of the names you dropped, and he said it did not happen. You are one of those who need attention from others, and pretend to know more in order to try to obtain that attention. You need mental help. Desperately.
Agree

Springfield, MO

#3667 Feb 2, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>. Wrong. And I assume you are trying to say "intent" is what gets cases solved? No, you are far from correct. I would like to see them do the dig just to prove the know it alls wrong. And if you read the very first post in this thread, the person writing implies that the three women are under there. There is no way be could make a claim like that. He is wildly speculating. But he makes it sound as if he is quite sure it is the three . That claim in itself tells me he is out of touch with this case. There is no way anyone could make that claim and still be considered credible. And back to KB, you or her ha e no clue of what it takes to be a law enforcement detective. What she is, is a journalist . A writer. A blogger. Nothing more . And she would not even be that if real detectives and other law enforcement did not speak with her .
It is about time someone comes right out and says what is going on with this topic, at least YOU have a brain and common sense.
This topic is nothing but a bunch of gossip mongers and conspiracy theorists getting together on the internet and blabbing their ideas and clueless bull$hit around, trying to act like something they clearly are not. Anybody can retire from the DFS and play big-time detective, and anybody can talk to police and read newspapers, then re-post it all on the internet to play "big time crime reporter".
People on here need to get a clue, and quit spreading rumors and trash, but i'm sure, that will not happen.
WonderIf

Lake Jackson, TX

#3668 Feb 2, 2013
In the news wrote:
1-31-13 Springfield Newsleader-Sinkhole opens below east Springfield house. It's an old mine shaft, 190 feet deep. It's at 1515 s Devon. Is that the same street that GC lived on when the 3mw went missing?
GC address was 1365 S.Devon during that time
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3671 Feb 2, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>. Wrong. And I assume you are trying to say "intent" is what gets cases solved? No, you are far from correct. I would like to see them do the dig just to prove the know it alls wrong. And if you read the very first post in this thread, the person writing implies that the three women are under there. There is no way be could make a claim like that. He is wildly speculating. But he makes it sound as if he is quite sure it is the three . That claim in itself tells me he is out of touch with this case. There is no way anyone could make that claim and still be considered credible. And back to KB, you or her ha e no clue of what it takes to be a law enforcement detective. What she is, is a journalist . A writer. A blogger. Nothing more . And she would not even be that if real detectives and other law enforcement did not speak with her .
None of us can 'see', with our own eyes, what is under that concrete. Modern technology can detect that there is indeed something there. The mercury and 2 possible diamond earings could be just a lost tooth with mercury contained in it. The 2 diamond ear rings could be just 2 lost ear rings. With this result, the 3 anonmolies detected more than likely are not Native Americans or slaves. The 2 different scannings, by 2 different men using 2 different technologies, add up to that it is likely to be modern day humans buried in the dirt without coffins. The only way to find out is to excavate the area in question.....KB would indeed make an outstanding detective with law enforement. She puts forth the appropriate effort to investigate and looks at every possiblity, throwing skeptisism to the way side. Sketisism is not how cases get resolved.'Intent' is how cases get resolved. Put your best foot forward, look beyond your nose, and discover. The possibility that those 3 women are under that concrete is extreme.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3672 Feb 2, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about time someone comes right out and says what is going on with this topic, at least YOU have a brain and common sense.
This topic is nothing but a bunch of gossip mongers and conspiracy theorists getting together on the internet and blabbing their ideas and clueless bull$hit around, trying to act like something they clearly are not. Anybody can retire from the DFS and play big-time detective, and anybody can talk to police and read newspapers, then re-post it all on the internet to play "big time crime reporter".
People on here need to get a clue, and quit spreading rumors and trash, but i'm sure, that will not happen.
Negative perception of the investigation's performed by private people putting forth appropriate effort at the PG is a strong indication of a brain that is narrow minded and lacking common sense to do the math that the possiblity that those 3 women are under the concrete. Positive energy being put forth is the way to get the cases resloved. Step away from your computer, look beyond your nose, ivestigate the PG, and discover. You would be amazed that it is no cow poo!
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3673 Feb 2, 2013
WonderIf wrote:
<quoted text>GC address was 1365 S.Devon during that time
Although GC lived near by at the time the 3 women dissapeared, with his experience, it is doubtful that he would bury someone next to someone's house with the extreme possiblity of being discovered.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3674 Feb 2, 2013
I know this is off topic but I just noticed that the man who has that 5 year old little boy holed up in the bunker is named Jimmy lee Dykes.. Wonder if its the same Dykes bloodline as the Dykes around here? I only heard the name said on tv so I'm assuming the spelling. Just found it interesting.
do right

Strafford, MO

#3675 Feb 2, 2013
..noticed the Dykes name myself. And... if people don't like what's posted on here, they don't have to read it. There are numerous topics to enjoy-or they can get another life.
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3676 Feb 2, 2013
modern tech (I.E. Google ) says: Rick Garner, a professional engineer with the city's Building Services Department, says it appears the hole is in a mine shaft that was filled in possibly 100 years ago. Garner didn't know what was taken out of the mine, but speculates it was lead or zinc. Garner has an aerial photo with the old mine shaft and nearby mine tunnels marked on it. He thinks the map may have been made in the 1980s.
Lead mines are common in south Mo
Samsung

Forsyth, MO

#3677 Feb 2, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Although GC lived near by at the time the 3 women dissapeared, with his experience, it is doubtful that he would bury someone next to someone's house with the extreme possiblity of being discovered.
"Old tech" will tell you, if it is an old mine, there is probably more than one entrance with tunnels interconnecting them. So actually digging besides someones house would not be required to place the bodies in the old shaft. You know for someone so convinced about new and old technology, you sure don't know much. Maybe you should study up some so your eyes will be opened :-)after all if you are in fact a sunhawk, with your lousy vision I bet you are going hungry 99% of the time (even a blind sunhawk can find a meal once in a while).
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3678 Feb 2, 2013
Samsung wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old tech" will tell you, if it is an old mine, there is probably more than one entrance with tunnels interconnecting them. So actually digging besides someones house would not be required to place the bodies in the old shaft. You know for someone so convinced about new and old technology, you sure don't know much. Maybe you should study up some so your eyes will be opened :-)after all if you are in fact a sunhawk, with your lousy vision I bet you are going hungry 99% of the time (even a blind sunhawk can find a meal once in a while).
Excellent observation of the possibility that there may be mine openings. Poor behavior on your part with negative talk towards other's who have put forth appropriate efforts to investigate the PG. Your negative behavior towards other's is a strong sign of your 'self importance.' Look beyond your nose and discover....Don't worry! I am not a hungry Indian. I wait for the Eagles Gift! No need for food in eternity / infinity!
cant say for redick-less

Billings, MO

#3679 Feb 2, 2013
......you are wrong , and i am right , it happened exactly as i said it happened ,.....( whether you are talking to the right person ) and if they are not re-leasing information is non of my concern ,,......I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT , I KNOW WHAT WAS SAID , I KNOW WHO WAS THERE ,, THE ADDRESS ,.........I KNOW THAT ( 2 ) WITNESSES TOLD THE SAME STORY ABOUT DIGGING FOR THE JARS OF METH AND FINDING (2),........I KNOW A ( 3RD) WITNESS WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE HAS SAID THAT A BODY WAS BURIED UNDER THE ROCKS ,.........AND YOU WANT TO SPEND ALL YOUR TIME FIGHTING ABOUT THIS ,.........well you god damn snake , i.m right your a liar ,......and when it comes to court ,....the grand jury will hear exactly what i told here ,.........now heres a little something you all should consider ,.........yeah me and kathy know a lot about what happened , we live here in the ozarks ,...but unlike kathy i share info with you all , to help you understand ,........I COULD REVEAL WHO GAVE UP THE OLIVE ADDRESS ,....( BUT IT WOULD BE CERTAIN DEATH) TO THEM ,.........
Richard

Mena, AR

#3681 Feb 2, 2013
Can we cut the crap for even one day?

Why is everyone on everyone else's case. We all believe what we want to believe. Personally, I believe that Martians landed in Springfield that night and took the women. That makes as much sense
as all of this other nonsense. Even the former second in command said this happened. Why shouldn't we believe him? Sounds good to me.

That's as valid as any of the other BS being slung around here.

Geeezz.
cant say

Billings, MO

#3682 Feb 2, 2013
no we ain't cutting the crap , ....you loser , you know god damn well ( richard ) who went states evidence , .....who took webster counrt sheriff roye cole up to olive street and ( you know ) he called in neil and shippley , .........( august 2011 ) , ......i don't care how many times you cover for gerald carnahan , but don't call me a liar , unless your ready to back that up with all you have , ....say it again bitch , ......................
Richard

Mena, AR

#3683 Feb 2, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are referring to me by bringing up DFS. I'm outta this damned case or didn't you get the memo? Leave me the hell out of your posts, whoever you are. And BTW, I haven't been associated with that organization in 31 years. So what is your point? And who are you anyway to trash someone you don't even know? What are your bonifides? If you know something spit it out. If you come at me I'm going to respond in kind. Them's are the rules.(my rules)
cant say -to doright -kdf

Billings, MO

#3684 Feb 2, 2013
....NOW FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON ,....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED .....OVER A ( 3-OR 4) YEAR PERIOD WE DISCOVERED WHO THE MAIN PLAYERS WERE IN TAKING THE THE THREE MISSING WOMEN .....in all i got statements from 100 to 150 people ,......bikers -from a.b.a.t.e.-and b.a.c.a., freedom of the road riders , and tribe of judas ,.......including dealers ,.........locals from all around the area, from long time familys ,.........about 50 all gave the same story and i milkrd the information ,.........sometimes things are as simple as this ,....( jack rust trucking ) his daughter ""april"" , was born in may ,......she has 2 uncles , ricky evans who killed the couple on (kk) highway and ( randy rust ) who plotted to kill ( 14) people in rogersville including little kids , and wrote graphically about raping the children to death ,........her mother was a daughter to franciss robb ,........now other stuff was more involved and about 50 became contribers of info returning time and time again with more and more ,.......my note books are full and i'll share it all ,.....but i will not stand for being called a liar,....from bitches ,.........now olive street ,.....ricky was dring around and said i don't want to buy no meth tonight ,.lets go to the old place ,......and they did ,....they went to the side of the house ,..stepped off the paces to the rock pile , and dug down ,.....all the time ricky saying don't dig to deeo , leave those bitchs there , don't disturb them bones , and you dig too deep , i'll gut you and skin you ,........so they recovered 2 jars of meth ,...and left the glass from the third in the hole ,.....( well there were 3 there ,.....2 of whoich owed me favors ,......( first one called with the street )....and i told k.b.and alex , then as luck would have it ,...the other came forward and we called roye cole ,......he took the witness to the olive street address ,...and called in neil and shippley ,.........in 6 hours they all returned to my place ,.....and it was to be an active and ongoing investigation ,....( but )...the COPS SAID THE TIME LINE DONT FIT ,.........NOW FIRST IF YOU'VE READ THE BOLG ,......YOU'VE HEARD US TALK ABOUT THE TIME LINE NOT FITTING ,.........NOW HOW COULD THAT BE SAID IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY
cant say -to doright -kdf

Billings, MO

#3685 Feb 2, 2013
.........GO TO GREENE COUNTY .ORG , FOLLOW THE RECORDS SEARCH ,.........GET UP THE MAP OF EASTERN GREENE COUNTY ,........NOW RUN YOUR MOUSE ,OUT AT DIVISION AND HIGHWAY 125 ,.........GO EAST ON DIVISION TO FR 235 ,...NOW THAT THE NORTH STAR BABTIST CHURCH ,......NOW GO SOUTH ON FR235 ,.......IT MERGES TO FR134 ,.........WATCH THE FIRST CURVE ,.......HE HOW IT FLASHES THE OWNER , ON THE SCREEN ,........( BILLY DYKES ) ON THAT TRIANGLE PROPERTY ,.........NOW GO ACROSS THE ROAD ,....IT SHOWS WALTER LONG AS OWNER ,.........IF THE GOOGLE THE OBITUARYS , YOU WILL FIND BILLY DYKES JUST DIED AND WALTER LONG IS MARRIED TO A SITER OF HIS ,.........I HAD ALMOST 30 REPORTS ON WHERE THE WOMEN WERE TAKEN , AND I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THEM ,........AND YOU CAN REVIEW THE CLUES ,.........BUT HERES AN EASY CLUE FOR YOU ,.........HOW ODD THAT ALL BIKERS PARTIED IN THAT FIELD AT THE CREEK , AND BILLY DYKES OWNED THAT PROPERTY ,.........I AM WILLING TO SHARE ALL THE CLUES , AND LET YOU ALL FIND THINGS AS WELL ,.......BUT DON'T CALL ME A LIAR WHEN THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE ,.........RICHARD POSTES UNDER A HALF DOZEN NAMES AND ALWAYS THAT FRENCH WHORE TRYS TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION ,........HES INVOLVED ...
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#3686 Feb 2, 2013
Richard wrote:
Can we cut the crap for even one day?
Why is everyone on everyone else's case. We all believe what we want to believe. Personally, I believe that Martians landed in Springfield that night and took the women. That makes as much sense
as all of this other nonsense. Even the former second in command said this happened. Why shouldn't we believe him? Sounds good to me.
That's as valid as any of the other BS being slung around here.
Geeezz.
We should all indeed be respectful of our intentions to get the case of the 3 women resolved. We should walk in 'the light' together and be positive......Is there cow poo on this site. Sometimes!....Be careful where you step.
Rediculas

Garden City, MO

#3687 Feb 2, 2013
cant say for redick-less wrote:
......you are wrong , and i am right , it happened exactly as i said it happened ,.....( whether you are talking to the right person ) and if they are not re-leasing information is non of my concern ,,......I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT , I KNOW WHAT WAS SAID , I KNOW WHO WAS THERE ,, THE ADDRESS ,.........I KNOW THAT ( 2 ) WITNESSES TOLD THE SAME STORY ABOUT DIGGING FOR THE JARS OF METH AND FINDING (2),........I KNOW A ( 3RD) WITNESS WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE HAS SAID THAT A BODY WAS BURIED UNDER THE ROCKS ,.........AND YOU WANT TO SPEND ALL YOUR TIME FIGHTING ABOUT THIS ,.........well you god damn snake , i.m right your a liar ,......and when it comes to court ,....the grand jury will hear exactly what i told here ,.........now heres a little something you all should consider ,.........yeah me and kathy know a lot about what happened , we live here in the ozarks ,...but unlike kathy i share info with you all , to help you understand ,........I COULD REVEAL WHO GAVE UP THE OLIVE ADDRESS ,....( BUT IT WOULD BE CERTAIN DEATH) TO THEM ,.........
. Lets see, we are to believe that people placed meth in jars, then buried them on top of a gravesite ? In the city of Springfield? And law enforcement stood at the site, eating donuts, and did nothing ? Rediculas ! Number one, who would bury meth on a gravesite? Number 2, are cops going to stand at a gravesite eating donuts? Number 3, are the cops going to walk away from a gravesite and do nothing ? Rediculas on all counts ! And regardless of whoever this Nettie, Richard, Alex, and Kathy are, they are going to be as unreliable as you if they back up your fabrications. Rediculas !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 15 min Bookkeeper 13,057
Recent Tattoo Shop Break-In's 18 hr Corazon 3
Youngblood's Automotive 22 hr Tired-of-it 2
Teamsters Local 245 (Mar '11) Thu Martin 16
1400 North Side Gang Thu Tired-of-it 5
Purina Hourly Wage Jan 28 Johnny Michaels 1
Criminal Defense Lawyer Jan 26 BuhBye 8
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?