Three missing women at Cox South
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3402 Jan 15, 2013
the pfi pour , on the foundation of the new pfi was done on sunday , the first day the women went missing , .......reports were that all the women were taken there and sheryl was put in a large blue barrel and sank into the gravel , ...............all of springfield has heard about the pfi site , even mrs mccall mentions in in a utube video circa 2001 , .........but it was not until we found that ricky dykes married the widow of keith looney , that we verified the connection , keith looney who took the fall on the cocaine bust at johnnie loos , with franciss robb and jack rust and randy little present .............so when all these folks for 2 decades have talked about the pfi burial , they all know this group was involved , ................and i'm going to remind you that the selling of women at the biker club houses was going on for years before suzy and stacy went missing , ............ole ricky dykes was selling his own wife there over and over , ........on ricky =s files you will see , that he tryed to kill judy dykes by pouring ant poison down her throat , ..............daddy dykes tryed to kill joyce and the bullit holes are still in the car she sold to me
charles tuna

United States

#3403 Jan 15, 2013
Cant say:what did randy little get out of the deal?
charles tuna

United States

#3404 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone remember a strange guy, that lived over by the madison towers that everyone called "bicycle bob"? He lived with young girls, and kept them in dope and money for sex.claimed to be a bodybuilder,was a prep cook at mexican villa on s.national around'97.
charles tuna

United States

#3405 Jan 15, 2013
..and be was ALWAYS on that damed bike.
wonderIf

United States

#3406 Jan 15, 2013
charles tuna wrote:
Thank you hurricane, i'm still learning as i go. Any ideas how steve and dusty became aquainted?
hey tuna, have u tried asking Ur old roommate, was it tom? Since they came to Ur place trying to push weed, was it him that knew either one or both of them better?
charles tuna

Brighton, MO

#3407 Jan 16, 2013
wonderIf wrote:
<quoted text>hey tuna, have u tried asking Ur old roommate, was it tom? Since they came to Ur place trying to push weed, was it him that knew either one or both of them better?
iv'e thought about that, i'm really not sure, he lives in tx.now.
dowhat

Springfield, MO

#3408 Jan 17, 2013
Samsung wrote:
As our good friend Hurricane has poiinted out on several occasions, the garage pour time line DOES NOT MATCH the missing women time line.
That's good information, Samsung. Thank you. I have been following the boards for about a year and may have missed that. I assume Hurricane posted evidence to that effect somewhere with dates and so forth. If anybody has that, I'd be curious to just see what he says. Obviously his information came to light after Kathee hired the gentleman to come to Springfield and scan the Cox site.
There was a picture on one of the websites, maybe AirAlex, but I can't find it now. Anyway it showed a picture of the Cox South garage site while it was under construction and had some images circled that looked blurry but could have been something in the gravel, pre concrete pour. It may have been taken down because it was bogus, not sure.
dowhat

Springfield, MO

#3409 Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone have any additional info on the West Olive address they can discuss?

Recently, Kathee posted something to the effect of "we know they were there" ... Is this the same house where the jewelry and newspapers were found? Again, thanks for helping me tie some clues together. I have always wondered how we know the women were there (or whatever address she was referring to) and whatever became of the box of clippings and jewelry?

Again thanks to everyone for being so receptive to a new poster on the board. This is a noble effort, and it's time for a break in the case to give these families some closure. Hope I can help in some way.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#3410 Jan 17, 2013
@dowhat

I believe the West Olive address and the home where the clippings and jewelry were found are two different addresses. I seem to recall I asked that same question once myself. I must have missed the quote from Kathee about the girls being there.

Perhaps she could clear that up for us.
Uhhhh

Le Claire, IA

#3411 Jan 17, 2013
Hey the "West Olive" house was more of Can't Say's BS. Stop listening to that garbage. A biker mafia didn't do this.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3412 Jan 17, 2013
Mote wrote:
@dowhat
I believe the West Olive address and the home where the clippings and jewelry were found are two different addresses. I seem to recall I asked that same question once myself. I must have missed the quote from Kathee about the girls being there.
I'm not buying this story that we anything at this point; much less where they were kept. I also don't remember that quote either.

It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I would almost bet my bottom dollar the women were take out to the east or south of Springfield. Why take the chance of bringing them back into Springfield and exposing themselves and anything that was being taken into the house. Frankly, it doesn't make any sense.
dale417

Ottawa, IL

#3413 Jan 17, 2013
The address referenced is the Woodson House located on W. Walnut a block and short half from Fort St. facing east; house is/was on the north side of the street. You are correct in the two addresses.
dowhat

Springfield, MO

#3414 Jan 18, 2013
Mote wrote:
@dowhat
Just found it again last night - it's post 2530. I may be misinterpreting what she's saying here, but hopefully she'll clarify.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3415 Jan 18, 2013
Hey Richard, I emailed you a little bit ago. Check it out. Very interesting to say the least.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#3416 Jan 18, 2013
dowhat wrote:
Just found it again last night - it's post 2530. I may be misinterpreting what she's saying here, but hopefully she'll clarify.
I just reread that post. I didn't interpret it as meaning the missing women were ever there. It seems like Kathee was talking about law enforcement being at the West Olive property.
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3417 Jan 18, 2013
joplin law enforcement , is interested in the incident with the little girl at exit 67 , 2 witnesses besides me---- i.d. the photo to be the missing tracy pickett , who went missing the summer of 1992 ,........attention .kathy ------joplin is asking about the same ( adult male ) names
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3418 Jan 18, 2013
uhhhhhh, -your a damed idiot , thats just who did this , and the police know it , joe daues is going to out it on kspr
Indigo

United States

#3419 Jan 19, 2013
cant say wrote:
joplin law enforcement , is interested in the incident with the little girl at exit 67 , 2 witnesses besides me---- i.d. the photo to be the missing tracy pickett , who went missing the summer of 1992 ,........attention .kathy ------joplin is asking about the same ( adult male ) names
no they're not. they sez the guy the picket girl woz with woz identified years ago. Just can't gett'em to tell them wot happened that night. Popo have no proof of a crime.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3420 Jan 19, 2013
I'm really weary of reading the garbage here from these creeps who like to post stuff just to gum up the works and don't know how to find their backside with both hands.

It has been suggested that a brand new thread be established to start over. Trying to wade through over 3,200 posts is torture to say the least.

Anyone for doing that?
cant say

Nixa, MO

#3421 Jan 19, 2013
indigo ----smart ass , i talked to joplin detectives twice yesterday and they are coming to springfield next week with some special detectives to interview me , and the other witnesses who saw this girl ..........as for who is gumming up this thread , its you richard , you're a real creep , you are every site and act as some fairy spreading your special fairy dust everywhere ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 12 min Siracha sauce 28,520
417 Northside (May '13) Nov 20 Wow 59
patricks family restaurant (May '15) Nov 20 support nixa busi... 5
donald trump Nov 19 mike 12
Sub Nov 19 Curious 1
steve bannon Nov 18 Ramsey Bolton 1
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Nov 18 Ramsey Bolton 98

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance