Three missing women at Cox South
charles tuna

United States

#3382 Jan 14, 2013
I'm still wondering why garrison started with a fla.lawyer anyone know if he had family there?
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#3383 Jan 14, 2013
charles tuna wrote:
I'm still wondering why garrison started with a fla.lawyer anyone know if he had family there?
Tuna, no mystery there. Florida is one of the 7 states with no personal state income tax which also applies to sole proprietorships as well. If you are a semi-retired lawyer working for yourself and licensed to practice law in MO and FL, who has established FL as your official state of residence (meaning you must live there more than 51% of the year, with a FL drivers license, etc) you can represent a client in MO by filing documents & legal briefs from FL and that compensation is FL income. It would only become MO income if the lawyer made an appearance in a MO court in representing his client (which never happened in Garrison's case). The same thing applies to CPA's, Private Investigators, and any small service business that can legally operate as a sole proprietorship. In this case the lawyer was semi-retired, moved to property he owned in FL, stayed active and suplimented his income by taking on a few cases each year filing briefs but never going to trial. Pretty good work when you can get it!
charles tuna

United States

#3384 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you hurricane, i'm still learning as i go. Any ideas how steve and dusty became aquainted?
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3385 Jan 14, 2013
do right wrote:
If the police seem to dismiss information why would anyone post on a public forum? I know two women who deterred disaster because they had a gun. Wish those girls had one. The police weren't there and they don't seem to be much involved now.
How is it that you believe that?(that the police dismiss posts on a public forum?)
IsAy

Chapel Hill, TN

#3386 Jan 14, 2013
@ Richard. Cause Topix is not a moderated forum. About anything goes as far as you desire to write it when you have no one to answer too. I believe LEOs rarely monitor forums, especially when threads don't generate enough activity.
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you believe that?(that the police dismiss posts on a public forum?)
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3387 Jan 14, 2013
IsAy wrote:
@ Richard. Cause Topix is not a moderated forum. About anything goes as far as you desire to write it when you have no one to answer too. I believe LEOs rarely monitor forums, especially when threads don't generate enough activity.
<quoted text>
I certainly don't doubt that much of what is written here is pure garbage. But among the trash is that rare "diamond ring" that was also thrown out. Sometimes it is necessary to inspect everything to see what is the genuine article. I don't think any of us would be here if we didn't think there was something to see.

In general I see, and somewhat agree with your point but I was curious how one could make at least a qualified statement that posts here are not moderated. I'm not a cop but if I were I would be looking. If the cops are going to turn over every rock and look in every nook and cranny they would be derelict in not doing so. That is my over all point.
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#3388 Jan 15, 2013
charles tuna wrote:
Thank you hurricane, i'm still learning as i go. Any ideas how steve and dusty became aquainted?
Tuna, in studying this case keep the KISS principle in mind and start with the simplest explanation which can often be substantiated and verified. Not every unsolved case involves dirty cops, old money, the Illuminati and the NWO. After all, these women disappeared from Springfield, MO; not Washington DC.
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#3389 Jan 15, 2013
Richard wrote:
I don't think any of us would be here if we didn't think there was something to see.
Sort of like looking at a car or train wreck as you drive by; you can't help yourself.
dowhat

Springfield, MO

#3390 Jan 15, 2013
Richard wrote:
Can we please stop with the psychic crap and other nonsense - please.
1) The women are not under the garage floor.
2) Being "near water" is worthless information.
3) If someone here knows who is responsible then tell us how you know this to be true or are you just spinning some tale that will lead nowhere.
It is the consensus of those I believe know what took place and who the perps were that there were two perps. It is an open question whether both remain alive. Now that information I would like to know.
So whoever has this Ouija board, please spin the needle and tell us this. Are they both still alive?
I don't disagree on the Cox garage concept. I think it is a long shot that they would find anything useful there. HOWEVER I don't understand why you and others keep dismissing it as merely a psychic hint. Kathee has said on this board and other places that it may have started as that, but she has hard evidence of a concrete pour on that site the Sunday morning after they were taken and the most convincing reason to at least pursue it is GPR found something there. Three somethings to be exact. If not the 3MW, it could be other missing individuals. Perhaps some other nightmare story that could be solved.

Someone on this board also suggested contacting the Springfield Police to see why they haven't conducted a dig on the site. I think the reason they haven't done so is because they know who committed this crime, and they know there's no connection to that site. That's really the only reasonable explanation. I'm not saying there's a cover up in LE, just a lack of evidence to make an arrest.

The better question is why hasn't COX Hospital dug up that site? It's their property. You'd think they would want all the speculation to end too.

Richard I agree with 90% of what you say, but the Cox site seems to get your dander up. It may be a red herring, but at least it's something to keep the case out there, and it's absolutely not psychic BS. At least not the part that was found on GPR.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3391 Jan 15, 2013
dowhat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree on the Cox garage concept. I think it is a long shot that they would find anything useful there. HOWEVER I don't understand why you and others keep dismissing it as merely a psychic hint. Kathee has said on this board and other places that it may have started as that, but she has hard evidence of a concrete pour on that site the Sunday morning after they were taken and the most convincing reason to at least pursue it is GPR found something there. Three somethings to be exact. If not the 3MW, it could be other missing individuals. Perhaps some other nightmare story that could be solved.
Someone on this board also suggested contacting the Springfield Police to see why they haven't conducted a dig on the site. I think the reason they haven't done so is because they know who committed this crime, and they know there's no connection to that site. That's really the only reasonable explanation. I'm not saying there's a cover up in LE, just a lack of evidence to make an arrest.
The better question is why hasn't COX Hospital dug up that site? It's their property. You'd think they would want all the speculation to end too.
Richard I agree with 90% of what you say, but the Cox site seems to get your dander up. It may be a red herring, but at least it's something to keep the case out there, and it's absolutely not psychic BS. At least not the part that was found on GPR.
If you will check with Websleuths and other sites you will see that I have argued until I am blue in the face that the garage floor should be cored and even offered to pay to have that done as have others. I wanted this issue off the table, regardless.
Having said that, they are not there. Absolutely, positively, nada not there. That is not to say there is nothing else there. I simply don't know that; but not the women.
Having said that it is my opinion that this case is both solvable and possibly solved except it needs to go to trial. And I believe there may be a way open to bring a conviction.
We all want the perp(s) to pay for this crime. I hope to see it before he/they die. It is not impossible.
Monkeymann

Springfield, MO

#3392 Jan 15, 2013
dowhat wrote:
<quoted text>
The records of a concrete pour were regarding PFI....NOT Cox.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#3393 Jan 15, 2013
The Cox parking garage is like Al Capone's vault. A lot of hype, but it's most likely just dirt.
Samsung

Ava, MO

#3394 Jan 15, 2013
As our good friend Hurricane has poiinted out on several occasions, the garage pour time line DOES NOT MATCH the missing women time line.
charles tuna

United States

#3395 Jan 15, 2013
Do what:, call cox s. They will tell you they're all for digging, provided s.p.d.APPROVES IT.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#3396 Jan 15, 2013
charles tuna wrote:
Do what:, call cox s. They will tell you they're all for digging, provided s.p.d.APPROVES IT.
Why does the SPD have to approve it?
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#3397 Jan 15, 2013
Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the SPD have to approve it?
Certain protocol must be followed concerning any evidence of any crime that might be recovered. Even though the hospital has granted permission LE would first want a search warrant to cover the evidence they would reasonably expect to recover there. Again, the search warrant is to cover the evidence and not grant them access to dig. The hospital is allowing them on the property. For a judge to grant a search warrant he/she is likely going to want to see a chain of events that would likely place the evidence of a crime there. The miracles of refrigeration and an image of what is just as likely to be tree roots is probably not going to get a judge to grant a warrant.

When the search warrant was written for the dig at the Robb farm it also authorized the search for the remains of a 40-something year old male who was thought to be one of Robb's victims from a previous crime. It had nothing to do with the 3MW case but LE wanted to legally protect his remains as evidence should they be recovered, so they were included in the evidence listed in the warrant. It was reasonable that LE could expect to find them there.

Read up on search & seasure warrants.
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#3398 Jan 15, 2013
That should be search & seizure warrants.
charles tuna

United States

#3399 Jan 15, 2013
Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Why does the SPD have to approve it?
that's what the p.r.lady told me.
charles tuna

United States

#3400 Jan 15, 2013
I was just reading some online articles, concerning prosecution of homicides without a body, statistically the percentage pf convictions are encouraging.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3401 Jan 15, 2013
charles tuna wrote:
I was just reading some online articles, concerning prosecution of homicides without a body, statistically the percentage pf convictions are encouraging.
Charles, if you ever decide to ring me up, I'd like to run a couple of ideas by you when you get the chance.

Richard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirtleg!!"brandy"lupe"atlanta"dustin imen punk"... 36 min Yallneedahobbylol 3
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 58 min Irish Eyes of Blue 37,605
looking for james cruse 23 hr arkie6873 2
nsa fun (May '12) Fri Pineapple50 17
All Veterans are worthless (Jul '12) May 24 goat rope 17
Ericson transportation May 22 gear jammer 1
Donald J. Trump for POTUS (Aug '16) May 22 naturalstate1 23

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages