Three missing women at Cox South
IT Guy

Ava, MO

#3139 Dec 27, 2012
arkansasembalmer wrote:
oh yeah personally seen the works of a chainsaw.
I am sorry, cause that ain't pretty. It is really terrible what the human mind can decide to do to a human body.
IsAY

Spring Hill, TN

#3140 Dec 27, 2012
@ Discussion. So only thing left to do is to track down who had the "chuck-and-duck" chipper and where it is currently located to examine it for DNA.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3141 Dec 27, 2012
Whelp, I am wrong on my opinion of a chipper. I am a trooper though and can handle being proven wrong.
IT Guy

Ava, MO

#3142 Dec 27, 2012
No one wants to prove you wrong AE, it is just a sad fact that it has happened. :-(
nobama

Nixa, MO

#3143 Dec 27, 2012
i.m going to ruin your evening meal , ......( frieda hines ) -- her -head was cut off down here close to sparta , and she was ran thru a wood chipper and fed to the hogs , .......the haed was found on the chadwick atv trails , ........( its marked on the trees as witness tree -do not cut ) down by rattlesnake cave .............billy hines was arrested and maybe convicted , i don't follow it , but his brother larry hall , said the husband done it and billy drove with ( the woodruffs ) up hwy 125 to wildcat rental and rented a wood chipper , ........( j. woodruff , confirmed it , said they had the only truck running that morning , thats how come they only found the head , .....................i had a ( relative ) tell me of ricky running a oy thru a chipper from nevada and returning him to the family as dogfood , ............the relative said he was with r.e.d. when he took the pieces back ,
Find Them

Scottsdale, AZ

#3144 Dec 27, 2012
nobama wrote:
i.m going to ruin your evening meal ,......( frieda hines )-- her -head was cut off down here close to sparta , and she was ran thru a wood chipper and fed to the hogs ,.......the haed was found on the chadwick atv trails ,........( its marked on the trees as witness tree -do not cut ) down by rattlesnake cave ..........billy hines was arrested and maybe convicted , i don't follow it , but his brother larry hall , said the husband done it and billy drove with ( the woodruffs ) up hwy 125 to wildcat rental and rented a wood chipper ,........( j. woodruff , confirmed it , said they had the only truck running that morning , thats how come they only found the head ,.........i had a ( relative ) tell me of ricky running a oy thru a chipper from nevada and returning him to the family as dogfood ,.........the relative said he was with r.e.d. when he took the pieces back ,
Larry Hall the serial killer? His brother's name is Gary. What year did this happen?
nobama

Nixa, MO

#3145 Dec 27, 2012
sparta mo , circa 2005 , and a different larry hall , lets call him wrongway larry since he drives down the wrong way on hwy 60 , look at kathy bairds blog for details , billy hall it sould read above , but according to the persons picking up the wood chipper it was her husband did the killing ,
bond

Lithonia, GA

#3146 Dec 27, 2012
That's them. Better start digging.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3147 Dec 27, 2012
Rediculas wrote:
You people just don't get it: without physical evidence, especially the bodies, there will not be a conviction in this case. And even if someone comes forward and says they know who did it, that will not be enough. It's easy to sit back and armchair quarterback and to accuse the cops of coverup and the like, but be very sure they wanted to solve it, and still do . In spite of their best efforts many crimes go unsolved. It's sad, but true. There are murderers, child molesters, burglars, scam artists ect ect walking amongst us everyday. The usual problem in convicting someone is the lack of evidence to prove their guilt and tying them to the particular crime committed , and this is probably one of those cases. This case will probably never lead to a conviction for anyone, although hope remains that at the very least in can be known who did it and what became of the victims.
You obviously know what you are talking about. From what I gather, we have two perps and perhaps a third who was the driver of the van. It is my belief based on Hurricane's post that the "nervous" individual is the obvious weak link who might break open this case. I'm pretty certain who is the "prime perp" but he is going to be almost impossible to break, especially after 20 years. He is also said to be very dangerous. But the other perp is potentially the one who will finally come clean, is apparently on the street, and living and/or moving about somewhere in the Ozarks. Do you have any insight into who that person is? You need not name anyone.
MissouriKENO

Springfield, MO

#3148 Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone else think "Rediculas" might be RECLA
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#3149 Dec 27, 2012
MissouriKENO wrote:
What makes you think that?
Rediculas

Lenexa, KS

#3150 Dec 28, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know what you are talking about. From what I gather, we have two perps and perhaps a third who was the driver of the van. It is my belief based on Hurricane's post that the "nervous" individual is the obvious weak link who might break open this case. I'm pretty certain who is the "prime perp" but he is going to be almost impossible to break, especially after 20 years. He is also said to be very dangerous. But the other perp is potentially the one who will finally come clean, is apparently on the street, and living and/or moving about somewhere in the Ozarks. Do you have any insight into who that person is? You need not name anyone.
. I don't have any knowledge of who may or may not be involved. I remember when the story first broke, and how the days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and so on. Most of what little I know about this is from tv and newspapers accounts. Beyond that I know very little, certainly not any names. My previous statement had to do with not this case in particular, but just in general that without the bodies, without that evidence, it would be virtually impossible for a conviction, not only in this case, but any similar case. It is sad, especially for the families of the three women. And I am correct in saying that law enforcement would love to solve this case. As far as speculations go, it is entirely possible that whoever committed this crime, had he had accomplices, could have killed them to assure that there would be no witnesses. That however, is nothing but pure speculation, merely a possibility of why no one has talked . To me, that no one has come forward is astonishing. How could someone carry knowledge of what occurred, and not have to let it out at some stage of life. That would be a lot to live with, even for someone who lives outside of the law. I sincerely hope this case is resolved at some point, even if a conviction isn't possible at the time.
Rediculas

Lenexa, KS

#3151 Dec 28, 2012
MissouriKENO wrote:
. I assure you I am not posting under any other name. In addition, I'm not getting involved in the guessing game because I simply have no idea of who was responsible for this crime. The one speculation I did make was that the perpetrator may have done away with any accomplices. And that was just something that entered my mind as I was writing the post. I had never thought of that before, although I'm sure others have. And when I say that, I can also say that it is entirely possible it was committed by only one person, which would be another possibility of why no witness has ever stepped up to report what they know.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3152 Dec 28, 2012
MissouriKENO wrote:
No. I always thought that a "ridiculous" assertion.

As to his posts today, I agree with his take. These same questions have come up in my own mind.

What I can say with great confidence is that there were two perps, both of whom are still living. I believe I know the identity of the "prime perp" based on information I have seen. The identity of the other one is the one I am currently interested in. It is possible that a third person was involved who was driving the van. That is unclear. I believe it is obvious where they were taken.

As to why none of the others have broken silence is quite interesting. I do believe this may have had something to do with Garrison who has completely clammed up after a not so subtle warning to his attorney which was an obvious ruse to send Garrison a message at his trial.

The "prime perp" is in my opinion not going to talk if ever. He has too much to lose. And not to put too fine a point on it I believe he should be seen as one who is very dangerous and able to work his will. That probably may explain why the other perp said to be "nervous" and "moving around frequently" has clammed up. He knows his number would be up if he broke silence.

Personally, if I were closer I would seriously consider going to visit with Garrison at Potosi and see if he will give up anything and willing to take visitors. On that score I would bet the farm he knows what went down.

Now, if there is indeed only one perp and never was more than one perp, then everything I have said above is wrong and inoperative.
travlin man

Lincoln, NE

#3153 Dec 28, 2012
why not give names
deputyd

Nixa, MO

#3154 Dec 28, 2012
i have been friends with ,CANTSAY, for years and , a deputy for webster and christian county , and police officer with fordland , sparta , and seymour .In addition i ran for sheriff , and lost .I have listened to CANT SAY , and formed my own opinions , I have been amazed that such a large amount of what comes out in these blogs is correct .It would seem that there appears on the surface, to be heavy connections in several of these cases . I will be open for discussion .
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#3155 Dec 28, 2012
travlin man wrote:
why not give names
Not a real good idea if one is wrong. Can bring on lawsuits. Still working on the other name.
Samsung

Ava, MO

#3156 Dec 28, 2012
"Personally, if I were closer I would seriously consider going to visit with Garrison at Potosi and see if he will give up anything and willing to take visitors. On that score I would bet the farm he knows what went down."
I would kick in gas money to have the video of that meeting, bet it would be a hit on U tube :-)
Get real Richard you would wet your pants when those steel doors clanged shut!
IsAy

Chapel Hill, TN

#3157 Dec 28, 2012
@ deputyd. You must be closer than friends with "can't say" cause you both type similar. BTW...curious if the Sheriff's race was in Douglas County?
deputyd wrote:
i have been friends with ,CANTSAY, for years and , a deputy for webster and christian county , and police officer with fordland , sparta , and seymour .In addition i ran for sheriff , and lost .I have listened to CANT SAY , and formed my own opinions , I have been amazed that such a large amount of what comes out in these blogs is correct .It would seem that there appears on the surface, to be heavy connections in several of these cases . I will be open for discussion .
IsAy

Chapel Hill, TN

#3158 Dec 28, 2012
@ Richard. Names can be noted when you opt to add the tag of IMO or other abbr. may be used as well.
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real good idea if one is wrong. Can bring on lawsuits. Still working on the other name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 19 hr Richard The Real ... 21,616
David Huskisson Jr. and his preacher father at ... Tue Littledickdavid 1
Best factory jobs in Springfield (Sep '11) Tue Ridewell slave work 14
Looking for ex-wife of Denny Hubler Jul 26 NewGirlfriend 1
Springfield Ghosts and the Paranormal Ozarks (Feb '13) Jul 26 Dog Man 112
Paul Deisley Jul 26 Mariah13 1
wilcox truck line Jul 26 rusty 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance