Three missing women at Cox South
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#2584 Nov 25, 2012
cant say wrote:
sun hawk ----ask kathy , she already had the whole story long before i got it ,.........the giant also hung with fletcher and according to their bragging , dykes -fletcher-and santana killed the little girl scout shirley rose ,.........on debbie lewis she was killed on the last day of testimony , of carnahans step daughter , from perjury charges ,.........her car the same as jackie johns ----purse in seat , drivers door opened , keys inj ignition ,.......according to father elmer lewis debbie hung with carnahan at the lake and dated him ,.....certainly they were seen together that last night at lindburghs with 2 others ,........a man from anderson mo was questioned when debbies body was found south of neosho ,.........according to my narc ,.a man from anderson was involved in other killings by the name of david german ,.........all i asked was find if its the same man , or does all anderson kill women
Where was the car of Debbie Lewis loctaed when she dissapeared and was found dead south of Neosho? Where south of Neosho was her body found? Was it along a highway, a county road, or on someone's property, or in a ditch? What did the autopsy indicate as means of death? Had she been raped? Please reply when you can. Interesting!
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2585 Nov 25, 2012
the lewis case ,.....in a place so out of the way as that only a local would know it ,.......( refer to murder on a lonely highway for a lot on that ,.........secondly 8641 e fr 134 , stafford mo ,.........east on division past 125 , south at the nothstar babtist church on 235 til it joins 134 and 134 to the first big cruve at the creek crossing ,......... property was billy dykes ),........the family could not decide was he a brother , or else ,...he died 3 weeks ago ........obit proves that the triangle 6 acres of his was joined to the 34 acres on the south ,......... re-walter long ,..a married to his sister ,.......google it ..........i called the police gave all the info to a lady detective who did not want to take it ,.i insisted ,.........she said neil wants it all on tape to , his voicemail tp which i said he never calls back ,......again he never called back ,.but they are insisting i sign a confindinality agreement .........
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#2586 Nov 26, 2012
I'm telling ya, they are about to drop the hammer on this thing, I can feel it in my bones. They aren't going to talk to you [or anybody].

But maybe if you do sign the agreement they will let you know what's going on, and you can have some peace about it.

I'm under the impression the state cops are the spearhead and other agencies are involved also, and the only thing they are waiting on now is some paperwork from SPR. So they could go any time.

Last night the Spooky Boys on the radio were talking about a 5 year study of some bigfoot fur recovered from a scene where a lady saw one digging through the garbage in a metal container and left fur on the rough metal edge of the container.

She called the cops while she was watching it and they responded and arrived in time to hear it running away crashing through the woods. They collected evidence for testing which included the little fresh follicles on the hairs, and maintained an intact chain of evidence and everything was verified by real science.

There wasn't a psychic in 50 miles.

The host and guest both had signed disclosure agreements and have known all about the study headed by a woman named Ketchum for a few years. She has been on Coast to Coast in the past.

I think Ketchum issued a brief statement about it, and there should be some more media about it with a few days or a week. After that everybody will be talking about it. But last night they could only discuss what had been leaked.
[There was a leak a few days ago and some word got out in Russian media about it.]

Also the Brits got word of it a couple years ago and conducted some testing of their own and saw similar results and seem to want to "be in on" the big announcement.

It is their finding that the DNA reveals Bigfoot is a new species that is part human, and part something else. But nothing they can identify yet. But it wasn't human. The "mother" of this new species was human.

They've apparently been around for at least 15,000 years or more.

It will probably be on Coast to Coast tonight, or at least a mention of it. You can learn more about it on their website, I'm sure. It could change the way people think about some things.

The study has been met with a lot of credibility problems all along it's history. Just say Bigfoot and the eyes roll. Some religious groups have gotten into it. Are these creatures living souls?

The other big news which may change everything is that NASA has detected methane on Mars. It's just one thing after another.
dale417

Ottawa, IL

#2588 Nov 26, 2012
Dog Man wrote:
I'm telling ya, they are about to drop the hammer on this thing, I can feel it in my bones. They aren't going to talk to you [or anybody].
But maybe if you do sign the agreement they will let you know what's going on, and you can have some peace about it.
I'm under the impression the state cops are the spearhead and other agencies are involved also, and the only thing they are waiting on now is some paperwork from SPR. So they could go any time.
Last night the Spooky Boys on the radio were talking about a 5 year study of some bigfoot fur recovered from a scene where a lady saw one digging through the garbage in a metal container and left fur on the rough metal edge of the container.
She called the cops while she was watching it and they responded and arrived in time to hear it running away crashing through the woods. They collected evidence for testing which included the little fresh follicles on the hairs, and maintained an intact chain of evidence and everything was verified by real science.
There wasn't a psychic in 50 miles.
The host and guest both had signed disclosure agreements and have known all about the study headed by a woman named Ketchum for a few years. She has been on Coast to Coast in the past.
I think Ketchum issued a brief statement about it, and there should be some more media about it with a few days or a week. After that everybody will be talking about it. But last night they could only discuss what had been leaked.
[There was a leak a few days ago and some word got out in Russian media about it.]
Also the Brits got word of it a couple years ago and conducted some testing of their own and saw similar results and seem to want to "be in on" the big announcement.
It is their finding that the DNA reveals Bigfoot is a new species that is part human, and part something else. But nothing they can identify yet. But it wasn't human. The "mother" of this new species was human.
They've apparently been around for at least 15,000 years or more.
It will probably be on Coast to Coast tonight, or at least a mention of it. You can learn more about it on their website, I'm sure. It could change the way people think about some things.
The study has been met with a lot of credibility problems all along it's history. Just say Bigfoot and the eyes roll. Some religious groups have gotten into it. Are these creatures living souls?
The other big news which may change everything is that NASA has detected methane on Mars. It's just one thing after another.
Alex, nice satire.
dale417

Ottawa, IL

#2589 Nov 26, 2012
dale417 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex, nice satire.
The case has been meet....
Just say #MW and ......
gotta be sinners..(aren't we all?)
Are these 3?....reminds me of the Parable of the ninety and nine sheep.
slm3

Ottawa, IL

#2590 Nov 26, 2012
when does sarcasm become righteous indignation ?
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#2591 Nov 26, 2012
Dog Man wrote:
She has been on Coast to Coast in the past.
Speaking of radio, I've noticed that Can't Say is like the "Alex Jones" of the 3MW internet community. He's passionate about his sources and findings, but people don't seem to take him seriously. Instead of fighting the New World Order, he fights the Redneck Mafia.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#2592 Nov 26, 2012
dale417 wrote:
<quoted text>
The case has been meet....
Just say #MW and ......
gotta be sinners..(aren't we all?)
Are these 3?....reminds me of the Parable of the ninety and nine sheep.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoologists/m...

There's Ketchum's press release.

I believe they are human enough to have rights, be protected, registered to vote, and signed up in the League.
dale417

Ottawa, IL

#2593 Nov 26, 2012
Why is it so hard to believe that there is a "Redneck Mafia" or any other? That argument is only to silence the messenger without having to address his point. Is the essence of the truthfulness of one's testimony determined by the number of people who don't take him seriously. Hell, that makes the search for women downright unneeded. The women only wanted to travel the globe for awhile...they'll be back and no one has to spend a dime.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#2594 Nov 26, 2012
dale417 wrote:
Why is it so hard to believe that there is a "Redneck Mafia" or any other? That argument is only to silence the messenger without having to address his point. Is the essence of the truthfulness of one's testimony determined by the number of people who don't take him seriously. Hell, that makes the search for women downright unneeded. The women only wanted to travel the globe for awhile...they'll be back and no one has to spend a dime.
Again, it was just something I've been noticing around here. Can't Say's posts are by far the most detailed, but it seems people are always marking his posts as "spam" or "nuts." Just go back a few pages and you'll see what I mean.

Of course, Can't Say's theories are just as relevant as anyone elses because no one knows exactly what happened to these women.
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#2595 Nov 26, 2012
Somehow I think we are stuck in a rut here with back and forth responses signifying little new information.

It is my opinion that "Hurricane" and potentially "Drake" knows who the "prime perp" is but I don't believe they will discuss that person. As for me I don't know who he is. All we know is that the police identified the person (in their news release) as a male whose whereabouts were unaccounted for that night. That could include any number of individuals. For what it is worth, I would suggest looking there for such a person who might fit that description.

As for any associates who participated in this crime that would include a wide range of "usual suspects" who could have gone on to ultimately murder and dispose of the women's bodies. My personal opinion is that one of these individuals is in prison and is not talking.

As to the other aforementioned individual who frequently posts here, I tend not to put any credence into his posts. Sources I trust evidently do not either.

My personal opinion is that our endeavor into getting a resolution to this case is dead in the water until we have input from those who have actual information and not speculation.

I would add this, however. I believe absolutely this case was torpedoed early on when certain individuals were ruled off the table for no good reason. And no amount of rationalizing by anyone wanting to put that aside as irrelevant will convince me otherwise. The question I would have is why? Did some hands get greased? I wouldn't rule it off the table.
Samsung

Kirbyville, MO

#2596 Nov 27, 2012
Dog Man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoologists/m...
There's Ketchum's press release.
I believe they are human enough to have rights, be protected, registered to vote, and signed up in the League.
SOOOOO it all comes down to can they play sports??????
Great laugh with the morning coffee. Why are you suprised there is methane gas on Mars? That has been a high possibility according to scientists for many years.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#2597 Nov 27, 2012
Samsung wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOOO it all comes down to can they play sports??????
Great laugh with the morning coffee. Why are you suprised there is methane gas on Mars? That has been a high possibility according to scientists for many years.
I don't get out much.
Kathee Baird

United States

#2598 Nov 27, 2012
@ CS....If the meeting does take place, I have been asked to sign the non-disclosure as well.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#2599 Nov 27, 2012
Redneck Mafia?....is that anything like Bonnie and Clyde?
Rich Little PFIsta

Springfield, MO

#2600 Nov 27, 2012
Hey cantsay, didn't you say you'd be willing to die over all this stuff? Then surely you'd be willing to face the legal wrath of the police department for violating the non-disclosure if you end up feeling you need to. Go let the police tell you about how they know R. Little did it.
Ky Cares

Vine Grove, KY

#2601 Nov 27, 2012
I have been reading through this thread and I have a few comments to make about some of the posts.

First of all~~ Bartt Streeter did NOT kill his sister and his mom. So all of you back seat reporters can stop saying that!!

Second~~ I can't believe that they haven't checked under the concrete for these missing women! It's shocking that a clue that could possibly solve this case is slapping officials in the face~~ shame on the Springfield police dept.

third~~ Robert Craig Cox's alibi fell through. He obviously did something that night and/or early morning that is illegal!! Because he told his girlfriend to lie and say he was with her. He is hiding something~~ and my gut tells me that Kathee Baird's theory is close to what happened. Robert Cox gained the women's trust using his job.

fourth and final~~ I didn't hear anything about finger printing the house. I realize that a lot of people were in the house and this would be a lengthy process, but if one of those finger prints turned out to be Robert Craig Cox's finger prints??

I would love to find out what happened to these women! Come on Springfield Police Dept!! Solve this case!!!
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#2602 Nov 28, 2012
Janelle's parents, and their neighbors from a couple doors down, spent 10 hours[?] "tidying up" Sherrill's house. Janelle herself cleaned up the broken glass of the porch light globe [and still can't say where the glass went].

You'll never convince me that they didn't know something was up. A feeling of dread was a common virtue that day.
IsAy

Spring Hill, TN

#2603 Nov 28, 2012
GGMC are really "gay guys meeting confidentiality".

"Can't Say" - u should recheck ur sources as to whom is a member of GGMC and whom is not.
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2604 Nov 28, 2012
i may sign- but if you think that will stop me from -a self defense , on ricky , you are dreaming 5200...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) 17 hr Kdlane 86
What should I do? Mon Jane Doe 10
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) Sun Rumplebarskins 28,357
donald trump Sun susan 6
raw meat Sun guest 2
place to pass auto inspection (Dec '11) Sun guest 15
lot lizards (Jul '12) Sun guest 6

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance