Three missing women at Cox South
my friendsdidnt do this

Nixa, MO

#2564 Nov 23, 2012
Streeter charged with kidnapping in Nevada in 2000
If someone gets away with kidnapping the first time, does the second time doing it become easier?
In checking the Nevada criminal records at:
http://courtgate.coca.co.clark.nv.us ...rtyOptions.asp
and typing in Bartt L. Streeter you will note that on 11/01/2000 he was charged with Felony 1st Degree Kidnapping. Bail set at $10,000.00.
He pled guilty and received 24 Months to 60 Months in Nevada State Prison. Sentence suspended? and it appears he received 5 years probation. It appears he acted alone as there are no co-defendants.
This appears to have happened in Clark County, Nevada as the trial was held in Clark County District Court.
hey cantsay

Englewood, CO

#2565 Nov 23, 2012
When Bartt[sic] said "my friends didn't do this", he was saying "quit asking me who my friends are, because they didn't do this", not "I'm friends with Ricky Dykes, and he didn't do this".
nobama

Nixa, MO

#2566 Nov 23, 2012
looks like a sic dog
Kathee Baird

United States

#2567 Nov 23, 2012
my friendsdidnt do this wrote:
Streeter charged with kidnapping in Nevada in 2000
If someone gets away with kidnapping the first time, does the second time doing it become easier?
In checking the Nevada criminal records at:
http://courtgate.coca.co.clark.nv.us ...rtyOptions.asp
and typing in Bartt L. Streeter you will note that on 11/01/2000 he was charged with Felony 1st Degree Kidnapping. Bail set at $10,000.00.
He pled guilty and received 24 Months to 60 Months in Nevada State Prison. Sentence suspended? and it appears he received 5 years probation. It appears he acted alone as there are no co-defendants.
This appears to have happened in Clark County, Nevada as the trial was held in Clark County District Court.
If you would do some research, you'd find out the circumstances surrounding the incident. Barrt thought he was protecting a young girl from harm. I will let him chime in more if he wants to.
slEUth

Lake Jackson, TX

#2568 Nov 23, 2012
freedom of information wrote:
you can --mark it with an ( x) all you want but ( the damn truth is the damn truth ),,.......point # 1 the polive admitted there was qa motorcycle rally that weekend ,.........point # 2 -...the pfi foundation was poured that sunday morning , fact ,.........thirdly the widow of keith looney ( onje joyce looney ) married danny dykes , becomeing joyce looney dykes and thats a fact ,.......connecting pfi to the dykes ,.........
foi, can I ask you, do you believe the women are at the olive st location under the alleged jars of meth? or somewhere on the land out in northview? with the exception of sherill being at pfi? i am trying to make sense of this...
samshung

Nixa, MO

#2569 Nov 23, 2012
carnahan was good at protecting women
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#2570 Nov 23, 2012
Why do people suspect Bartt Streeter of being involved?

If the police had any evidence, I repeat any evidence, of him being involved they would have nailed him to the wall so fast, but they didn't because they don't have evidence of his involvement.

Again, why do people suspect Bartt Streeter? Is it because he doesn't answer your questions? That's almost as ridiculous as connecting Sherrill Levitt to organized crime because she had a closet full of shoes.
samshung

Nixa, MO

#2571 Nov 24, 2012
everyone should be allowed one kidnapping, its in the constitution
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2572 Nov 24, 2012
sleuth , ....what makes you think the girls stayed in one place , ...( this was organized crime) at its finest , and the girls were human traffic , you got to get past all the interference( of the mis-cretes ) on this site who will post 150 times about a broken globe , or a car parked on the grass , ........these girls were taken by members of the aryan brotherhood , also they were 1% motorcycle club members ( g.g.m.c.) ....there supporters and underlings consist of runners and wanna-bes , prospects , and skin heads , ...................first they were taken to the address ( near ) northview -strafford -rogersville , ..........NOT THE ADDRESS AS THE POLICE SAID -CAME FROM GARRISON , ..THEY DID NOT GO TO THE ROBB HOUSE , ....THEY WENT TO THE PARTY40 ACRES , ..........SECONDLY THEY WERE KEPT -TORTURED -RAPED -AND THEN KILLED , .........THEY CAN NOT BE UNDER COX , AND SANK IN THE POND AT CASSVILLE , AND BURIED OUT BACK OF THE ROBB HOUSE , ......THEY CAN' T BE EVERTWHERE , ............THEY WERE MOVED , AFTER BEING PUT IN BARRELS , BUT ONLY THE CLEAN UP TEAM KNOWS WHERE , ...............but they kept souveniors as black mail , .......there are bones at the olive address .........how do i know cause i sent the witness states evidence last year , i spent 6 hours trying to get kathy baird to answer the phone , .i spent hours on the phone with alex till every phone i had went dead , ..........then roye cole came to help me and neil and shippley , ...........3 jars aboves the remains of 3 bitches , ....but that was the 2nd person who said ricky said that and was there , ...........both of the persons with ricky have came to me , .....and in asking a past resident about the address , ......... A PAST RESIDENT TO THAT ADDRESS , ......HE SAID THATS WHERE RICKY BURIED THAT TROOPER HE KILLED , .YNDER THE ROCK PILE , .......I CAN FIND NO MISSING OFFICER , .....if you do , hes there , .........joe daus set up an interview for the cops and me and him , .the cops want me to sign a non -disclosure , ...........are any of you bring told sign this , and shut up
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2573 Nov 24, 2012
and he confessed to much much more , ....the kind of stuff thats makes you so sick you need to throw up , ..........the kind of stuff you need to share but no one cares,........
slEUth

Lake Jackson, TX

#2574 Nov 24, 2012
cant say wrote:
and he confessed to much much more ,....the kind of stuff thats makes you so sick you need to throw up ,.........the kind of stuff you need to share but no one cares,........
so,it being an "organized crime", how far back does the organizing go? was Janelle, in ur opinion, part of the grand scheme?
slEUth

Lake Jackson, TX

#2575 Nov 24, 2012
slEUth wrote:
<quoted text>so,it being an "organized crime", how far back does the organizing go? was Janelle, in ur opinion, part of the grand scheme?
nevermind, disregard this statement...after doing more research, I do not believe she was involved.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#2576 Nov 25, 2012
Our community should be thankful for the appropriate efforts put forth by private people who have investigated the case of the 3 women. Kathee Baird has, and continues to be, the top investigator of this case. We should be thankful for the efforts of Tim Gray and Rick Norland for giving their time to conduct research at the Parking Garage. It is quite obvious that they have located evidence that there is something under the concete. Why does the SPD not investigate the evidence discovered at the Garage? We do not have the anserw. It is obvious, that viewing the local news everyday here in Springfield, that the detectives at the SPD have a continual plate full of disrespectful events that occur that they have to deal with. We can only imagine the difficulty that they incurr with trying to keep up with these day by day events. But being skeptical of the evidence that has been discovered at the Garage will not get the case resolved. Is Gerald Carnahan the individual that is responsible? Our investigation indicates that he is. But we can not tell you that it is a fact. We were not witness to the events that took place with Jackie Johns or the 3 women. But we find strong similarities in both cases. In the event that Carnahan was seperated from his wife, and purchased tickets for a cruise, did he ask Sherril to accompany him on that cruise so he could have his way with her. Could he have felt that there was no way that she would refuse such an offer. And the fact that he was 15 years younger than her, and him being a business man from a well to do family? In the event that he did purchase cruise tickets and that Sherril refused, can you imagine his rage? The purchase of cruise tickets, could have been percieved by Carnahan, as the perfect alibi, as he made a detailed plan for the event that happened the night of the 3 women's dissapearance. At this point, we do not have any evidence that this could have happened. But we wonder. Obviously, Carnahan is a perpetualy liar and good at it. Look at the years that went by pertaining to the event that happened to Jackie Johns. What all is Carnahan responsible for with strange events that have taken place in the Ozarks? In 1993, 1 young woman was lucky enough to escape his grasp. And was able to indentify him as the individual who was wanting something that he had no right to obtain. Good luck to all private people who continue to put forth appropriate effort pertaing to the case of the 3 women. The Parking Garage should not be a personal graveyard for anyone.
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2577 Nov 25, 2012
carnahan was at the dogwood store the day kelle anne workman went missing and was killed 1989 .........which was opened by terry walker the ex-boyfriend of debbie lewis killed 1987,.....debbie also knew carnahan //ask yourself who was the kansas man arrested at the dogwood store july 1 1989 , the day after kelle workman went missing , cause we know that a department of corrections warrant was issued on july 10th 1989 for steven garrison , for violation of parole ,.........and his release date was may 15th 1992 ,........barely 3 weeks before the three went missing ,.........garrisons 40 year sentence from the rape of another college girl , days after escaping police custody , from a motel roon where he was placed to be talked to about the 3 missing women , put egg all over the police ,........it wasn't their fault and they was sorry ,.........MEANWHILE ---KATHY BAIRD HAS THE REPORT OF GERALD CARNAHAN CTTING THE LEFT BREASRT OF SUZY AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT , AFTER SUZY RAN FROM HIM AND SANTANA THE 7 AND A HALF FOOT GIANT CAUGHT HER AND BROUGHT HER BACK ,.........KATHY HAD THE INFO FROM A DIFFERENT SOURCE THEN ME ,.......I GOT IT FROM THE MOTORCYCLE MECHANIC ,.........BUT WHEN I CALLED KATHY SHE ALREADY HAD IT ....
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#2578 Nov 25, 2012
The incident of Kelle Workman dissapearing from a graveyard that she was mowing is an interesting case. Carnahan being spotted at the Dogwood Store is tremdous evidence that he may have been responsible for what happened to the Workman woman. Carnahan being spotted at the store does not mean that he is responsble, but with his historic track record, he needs to be investigated, not only for the Workman woman, but for the other women that have met similar misfortune. We do not know much about that case, but how interesting that her body was found days later in nearby Christian County, and the County of residence of Carnahan. We do not have any imformation pertaining to Debbie Lewis. Can you relate to us any imformation that is available?.....We have found no evidence what so ever pertaining to Carnahan cutting off the left breast of Suzie, her getting away from him, or of a giant that walks the land that retrieved her back to Carnahan.....zero! Our society has no place for this type of violece towards women.
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2579 Nov 25, 2012
sun hawk ----ask kathy , she already had the whole story long before i got it ,.........the giant also hung with fletcher and according to their bragging , dykes -fletcher-and santana killed the little girl scout shirley rose ,.........on debbie lewis she was killed on the last day of testimony , of carnahans step daughter , from perjury charges ,.........her car the same as jackie johns ----purse in seat , drivers door opened , keys inj ignition ,.......according to father elmer lewis debbie hung with carnahan at the lake and dated him ,.....certainly they were seen together that last night at lindburghs with 2 others ,........a man from anderson mo was questioned when debbies body was found south of neosho ,.........according to my narc ,.a man from anderson was involved in other killings by the name of david german ,.........all i asked was find if its the same man , or does all anderson kill women
Phil K Deerkey

Le Claire, IA

#2580 Nov 25, 2012
Anyone see that Dykes was arrested last week for trespassing?
Phil K Deerkey

Le Claire, IA

#2581 Nov 25, 2012
http://springfieldmugshots.com/mug/ricky-e-dy...

whoops, wasn't sure if you missouri mules knew about springfield jugshots
cant say

Nixa, MO

#2582 Nov 25, 2012
ricky eugene dykes raised with ---steven eugene garrison , ...........ricky was hanging with robert eugene brown , ...until...---robert brown was arrested with a police standoff in aug.2011-springfield , on taney conty charges about 3 months ago .ricky was last living with a lil 16 year old girl out in billings , .they planned to move to cassville ,
Rickbert Eugene Bluejeans

Le Claire, IA

#2583 Nov 25, 2012
cantsay, where exactly was the rape barn?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know Hannah Elizabeth Gordon? 4 hr Iliealot 3
the fruit of my loins 20 hr Kornholeo 4
Natalie Venable 23 hr Old Friend 1
Long lost daughter Sun ConcernedDad 6
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Sat Zane 63
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) Feb 16 Richard The Real One 22,904
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) Feb 15 TBPrincess01 72

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance