Three missing women at Cox South
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#2382 Nov 2, 2012
freedom of information wrote:
well i half way think ( richard ) is involved ,.but its like this the cops and all the free lancers on this site are so obsessed with ( who ) took the girls that they can't understand that the girls were handed off , to the club house and all the motorcycle gang got to gang bang the girls , and they solf the girls to the likes of ( gerald carnahan ), and although we have reports of the girls be-ing killed , and ( garrison said the same thing ,( the girls were killed in a drunken biker raze ,)........the police believed enough to dig at the robb farm , franciss robb who marched the kkk to marshfield ,.........too bad the cops could not understand the party 40 acres was on farm road 134 ,.........garrison , sweet , and dykes were all gooses ,........and sweet and danny dykes are members of the order , formed from the c.s.a. compound ,......they are all aryan brotherhood ,...exposed to it through federal prisons ,.........these bastards took the women ,..and all the women connect ,..
Can't Say: You and Robert ought to get married. You would make a fine couple (of idiots).
The todd

Toledo, OH

#2383 Nov 2, 2012
Samsung wrote:
FOI, ask Richard who the politically connected buddy he ran with was (the one who gave the party Richard was at when the young lady died in a county down south). Seems his buddies uncle was a big politician from a county down south. Was there not a possible connection to momma making an appearance at a political party in Branson?
Dear old Richard he can't find his back side with both hands and a flashlight. He wants to know who I am, while he once claimed on a number of boards, to be Missouri's top investigator . Guess his admission he doesn't have a clue who I am shows that is pure BS.
Richard, how about we meet at your former home in Freemont Hills, you know the one where you lived when the bankers wife was shot.
How do we know you're not involved Samsung?
Dancer

Springfield, MO

#2384 Nov 2, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
I offer my personal apologies to you and others but I am not going to take his crap. I want to know who he is. He has claimed to know the cops, to be a "fry cook" and even one time claimed to be an FBI officer assigned to this case. I've said before and I'll say it again. Why shouldn't he be classified as a suspect? If I were the cops, I would reel him in and get to the bottom of his garbage.
Hey Richard,, i mean Charles tuna breath, Why r u changing your name around when we all know your the same person. You both make the same stupid spelling errors too lol. What a douch bag
Richard

Little Rock, AR

#2385 Nov 3, 2012
Dancer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Richard,, i mean Charles tuna breath, Why r u changing your name around when we all know your the same person. You both make the same stupid spelling errors too lol. What a douch bag
Really? You want to prove that?
freedom of information

Nixa, MO

#2386 Nov 3, 2012
everyone one of you forgets this is a case of murdered women
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#2387 Nov 3, 2012
Samsung wrote:
FOI, ask Richard who the politically connected buddy he ran with was (the one who gave the party Richard was at when the young lady died in a county down south). Seems his buddies uncle was a big politician from a county down south. Was there not a possible connection to momma making an appearance at a political party in Branson?
Dear old Richard he can't find his back side with both hands and a flashlight. He wants to know who I am, while he once claimed on a number of boards, to be Missouri's top investigator . Guess his admission he doesn't have a clue who I am shows that is pure BS.
Richard, how about we meet at your former home in Freemont Hills, you know the one where you lived when the bankers wife was shot.
Fat Bob ?
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#2388 Nov 3, 2012
everyone one of you forgets this is a case of murdered women
You sure make a point to solo out people I care about - PMS time ya might wanna watch out
SuZ

Willow Springs, MO

#2389 Nov 3, 2012
But then what the hell it's always pms time at my house
Dog Man

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2390 Nov 4, 2012
I watched "Judgement at Nuremberg" yesterday. Something struck a chord in the scene where Spencer Tracy is working on the verdict with the other two members of the tribunal. He said something like, "Back home in my town, when I became a judge, it was understood that CERTAIN PEOPLE were never to be touched" or words to that effect. We saw that at Chappaquiddick. We see it in SPR now. I also watched an oldie with Linda Florentino, "Jade." It was about a freak lady and rich, powerful people. Lots of rough stuff. It also reminded me of Springfield.
freedom of information

Nixa, MO

#2391 Nov 4, 2012
so suz is only on here to spy , ..............well go to purgatory , cause we know damn well who had the girls on the 3rd day , .its only the actual taking that gets you all in slow mode , .........the bikers put them in a fun house and sold them , was it to the blunts also cause they got a farm within a mile of there , a congreesman -senator and little boy govennor, ..........did the govennor do it , littlr boy blunt , .........how come there is a unmarked highway patrol office in rogersville , no markings , .no sign , ........but they are on mill street in the old library
Samsung

Sparta, MO

#2392 Nov 4, 2012
so suz is only on here to spy ,.........well go to purgatory , cause we know damn well who had the girls on the 3rd day ,.its only the actual taking that gets you all in slow mode ,.........the bikers put them in a fun house and sold them , was it to the blunts also cause they got a farm within a mile of there , a congreesman -senator and little boy govennor,.........did the govennor do it , littlr boy blunt ,.........how come there is a unmarked highway patrol office in rogersville , no markings ,.no sign ,........but they are on mill street in the old library
I never knew the MSHP to put signs up at any of their zone offices. Do you feel that is required? Those offices are not for public use, just for the officers in a zone to have a place to take care of their required paper work. I guess I am missing your point?
Dog Man

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2393 Nov 4, 2012
OK now check this out.[This may give you something to carry on about]

I had "Jade" on DVR recorded a week or two earlier. The closing credits' theme music was Loreena McKennit's "The Mystic's Dream."

http://youtu.be/CIghrxxhQYs

After we watched the movie, we hit the sack around midnight. We like to listen to coast to coast AM on the radio in bed.

On weekends they have "Somewhere in Time with Art Bell" for a couple hours before CCAM comes on at 1:00 AM.. The show was from 1999 and was about the military's use of "remote viewing."

They went to the break and the bumper music was...you guessed it, Loreena McKennit's "The Mystic's Dream."

What are the odds?

This is what we call a "God wink". Just those freaky little events that remind us Who's in charge in the universe. They happen to me all the time.

LET'S TALK ABOUT REMOTE VIEWING.

I know I'll catch hell now, but bring it on.
SuZ Streeter

Le Claire, IA

#2394 Nov 4, 2012
I'm near more land than water, so psychics were wrong (again)
Find Them

Scottsdale, AZ

#2395 Nov 4, 2012
Did all the psychics say the 3mw were near water?
arkansasembalmer

Springdale, AR

#2397 Nov 5, 2012
Find Them wrote:
Did all the psychics say the 3mw were near water?
That's what Det Asher said. He said the one thing in common all the psychics said, that they were in or near water.
Dog Man

Columbia, SC

#2398 Nov 5, 2012
OK we can all relax. I'm probably not a suitable candidate for the remote viewing. Even if I were I couldn't use it on this case because I'm already cluttered with imagery from my familiarity with the story. Might be hard to find the right demon. Big comedians. If it's no help to us here, I don't need to pursue it further.

But it sure is interesting....

Dog Man

Columbia, SC

#2399 Nov 5, 2012
SuZ Streeter wrote:
I'm near more land than water, so psychics were wrong (again)
Last YOU heard.

:]
MISSOURIGAL

Waterloo, IA

#2400 Nov 5, 2012
ground penetrating radar does not lie,l.e. knows that the missing women are under the parking garage,one dead giveaway,l.e.parafanalia was found on ground penetrating radar as well as the three missing women,that,s why they don,t want to core and dig!!!!
MISSOURIGAL

Waterloo, IA

#2401 Nov 5, 2012
and from all i,ve read about this story through the years l.e.uniforms are missing!!! so what does that tell you?????
Piper

Cabool, MO

#2402 Nov 5, 2012
Who owned the blue pickup in the JJ case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 5 hr Sassy 36,801
Was there a small riot in 1993 in Springfield? (Dec '09) Thu grimesjon1 16
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Thu Shaun 117
matt stubbs Apr 18 whereabouts 1
Tyler or Travis Dibben Apr 18 Logic 3
Amber gobea Apr 17 Tie 1
looking for kayla brown Apr 11 huggalo 4

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages