has anyone used fake transcripts/dipl...

has anyone used fake transcripts/diploma mill?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Blytheville, AR

#1 Dec 9, 2008
I was wandering if anyone has used any of these?
The reason I was asking is b/c I have some prerequesite courses I need to take before applying to a dental hygienist program and I dont have time to take them b/c the deadline for the course is Jan 31st... I looked around online and found where I can purchase a fake transcript made to look authentic for 129.00 .. The prereq classes are really not important there are Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry, English Comp, Algebra, Microbiology and a few like that.
Jack Frost

Victoria, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Just let us know where you'll be practicing so we can avoid the place.
curious

Blytheville, AR

#3 Dec 10, 2008
what part did you not read in my previous post. I was doing it for the prereq classes which Ive already taken them in high school anyways. Im not wanting a fake diploma im going to take the degree program, Im just wanting to get in this coming year instead of having to wait another year.
Jiminy Cricket

Coralville, IA

#4 Dec 10, 2008
Deception is not becoming of you. Next time try not procrastinating.
curious

Blytheville, AR

#5 Dec 11, 2008
well im not a procrastinator, I just found out that the program was offered closer to my home whereas having to drive to memphis which is a major bad city and not to mention over 2 hours away.

like i said i already took every class other than one in high school

Instead of smart elic quips, maybe you should work on your socializing skills
Traveler

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2008
I think what they are trying to politely say is get off your a$$ and get to work.
curious

Blytheville, AR

#7 Dec 12, 2008
oh my freaking lord what part of that cant you people read..... Yes hence about going through the degree program and that only a week or so ago i found out about the school thats over an hour closer to me.
Its not getting off my ass and getting to work b/c i have 2 jobs and a 4 year old child at home and theres not enough time to take all of those classes which no matter Im just doing the at home dental assistant program through stratford career and then going on through and take the actual dental program..

no need to post anymore Ive figured it out
Jesus Christ

Coralville, IA

#8 Dec 14, 2008
People that use diploma mills will burn in hell. They are horrible pieces of shit.
Jack Frost

Victoria, TX

#9 Dec 15, 2008
curious wrote:
Instead of smart elic quips, maybe you should work on your socializing skills
Damned elics.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 15, 2008
A real quack.......
Get a real diploma....QUACK QUACK QUACK
newdayacoming

Branson, MO

#11 Dec 16, 2008
maybe you can get a discount on a root canal
working out of his garage..
curious

Blytheville, AR

#12 Dec 16, 2008
Jesus Christ wrote:
People that use diploma mills will burn in hell. They are horrible pieces of shit.
a dumb ass that uses jesus as name and then curses.
People must be too damn stupid to read that it was for the prerequisite classes and for you that are too stupid to know what that is, they are the classes you have to have before getting into a certain degree program.. so what the heck ever, i dont think algebra and anatomy and physiology are going to make it to where you cant do your job considering you learn everything you need to know about your career through the program and not the prereq classes.
im not wanting to use anything to have a fake career but none the less I have already started the at home courses
Traveler

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2008
Excuse me for a minute here, but what is an "elic". While I realize I don't have enough of that higher education you folks speak of, but I did consult my "Funk&Wagnalls" std. college dictionary and could not find a word of that spelling. Course that F&W is old like me, so is "elic" a new word, and where can I find the meaning? Some of you young people care to help me out?
Jesus Christ

Columbia, MO

#14 Dec 17, 2008
Shit means the same thing as poop. Why is shit a "curse word" ? SOCIETY SAYS SO. Fuck society.

I'd be just as pissed about someone calling someone a piece of poop.

It doesn't matter that you want to use fake bullshit to get into a class instead of have a career. It is a basis in lies, and thus against my Father's command. Read your Goddamn bible.
Traveler

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2008
"J.C.", you must not be the one I know,(based on the verbiage).
curious

Blytheville, AR

#16 Dec 18, 2008
how tacky........no not a basis of lies b/c i have already taken every single one of those classes other than one in high school.
Traveler

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2008
Am I missing something? From what you just said, you did not satisfy your H.S. requirements, yet you want to move on to college (possibly by deceit).
curious

Blytheville, AR

#19 Dec 20, 2008
huh? I graduated high school and im saying that these prereq classes to get into this program i already have taken in HS other than one of them. I was on honor society in high school and had a 3.96 GPA
honest abe

Columbia, MO

#20 Dec 21, 2008
so take the one class you need as the requirement, pass it, and there will be no problem.

if you try and circumvent this step with a fake diploma, you are a lazy liar.
Traveler

United States

#21 Dec 21, 2008
"Curious", keep in mind that YOU asked the question. What has been the summation of your answer from all posters? You ask, you recieve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 2 hr Incredible 18,965
News Marriage equality good for Missourians 9 hr byebyeillegal 12
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) 22 hr Disgruntled employee 37
Sunrise Media Partners (Jan '13) Fri zaccsull 31
Springfield Genshiken - A Local Anime Group Thu allengator 1
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Thu mrniceguy420 9
Nature's way is GOD'S way. Wed A disciple 3
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages