Woody P. Snow Fired from KGBX!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kris

Ava, MO

#99 Jul 13, 2012
I have listened to Woody since I was a little girl. I was a huge Rock 99 fan. He is a legend in this area and will always be. I too have switched and will find another channel to listen to. Good luck Woody P. Snow and if you go to another channel, please let your fans know.
Sharon V

Nixa, MO

#100 Oct 12, 2012
Listen to Woody P. Snow 5-10 am weekdays on 101.3 KTXR
Radio Fan wrote:
Ah-ta what the hell?
KGBX canned Woody P. Snow. He was just about the only thing on local morning radio worth listening to.
Come on Clear Channel! What were you thinking? Oh, I know. You want me to go listen to generic nationwide syndicated shows instead of local ones that appeal to the community. scumbags.
Caroline

Nixa, MO

#101 Feb 9, 2013
Anyone who has worked with Woody knows that he is a harassing sexist pain. There is no question as to why he was fired. The company that is partialy owned by Mitt Romney supplies a lot of jobs around this state, creating plenty of local radio to listen to. If Woody was really good at what he does, he would stop bad mouthing people and former employers, like an ex-boyfriend that can't let go. He would also not have to cheat within his own career the way he does in the call below

https://soundcloud.com/#carstevens68/woody-ch...
Woody fan

Highlandville, MO

#102 Feb 9, 2013
Woody rocks ! End of story ! Beat it kgbx
SuZ

United States

#103 Feb 9, 2013
Not giving up 70's Sat for ANYONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 1 hr olddog 17,348
the fruit of my loins 16 hr Royalty 5
tired of this Mo state it sucks (springfield) (Jan '13) 18 hr Rusty 31
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) 23 hr Jonathan 75
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) Sat Rusty 22,928
Long lost daughter Fri ldyoly 10
I want jobs Fri Rusty 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance