Anthony Lopez, 23, of Springfield get...

Anthony Lopez, 23, of Springfield gets 5 years probation for encounter with 12-year-old boy

There are 1 comment on the MassLive.com story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Anthony Lopez, 23, of Springfield gets 5 years probation for encounter with 12-year-old boy. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

SPRINGFIELD - A 23-year old city man avoided a prison sentence Monday, but must serve five years of probation for an alleged sexual encounter with a 12-year old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

cookie

Easthampton, MA

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Was he a priest or a city official of some sorts? why the hell does the court system in this city let the sexual assault of boys slide. But not on girls even if its a 14-15-16 or 17 year old slut, the guy fries for it.I think the judges in Springfield are without a doubt little boy lovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Indebted to their courage': 4th annual Blue Ma... Wed Cops are Heroes 1
Electrician Named Ryan? Apr 24 Alice 1
News Retirement Shock: Need to Find a Job After 40 Y... Apr 23 PGO 1
News 420's long, strange trip to pot holiday began i... Apr 18 Janet 1
News Lynn woman charged with prostitution again (Mar '08) Apr 11 Jasen walsh the slam 14
News Everything we know about - John Wick: Chapter 3' Mar '18 Well Suzanne 1
Briggs Family Mar '18 Dave McKay 1

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages