Prostitution sting in Springfield pla...

Prostitution sting in Springfield plastered all over the internet

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Carole Singh

Springfield, MA

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Discrepancies in the police report. As I am attempting to prove, all reports in newspaper stories are false or the police report is false. Who will you believe now the men, who were victimized or the word of "prostitute" Mendez and the Undercover police that arrested them?
1st discrepancy...“Prostitute” Mendez NEVER approached the car and never saw the female passenger according to the posts and newspaper articles, Edward crossed the street and approached her but in the arrest report she claimed she approached the car.
2nd discrepancy...Only the arresting officers saw the female passenger after the swarmed the car and removed Edward from the car. They never realized that there was anyone that had witnessed the arrest other than the neighborhood stander-by's.
3rd discrepancy...Notice the report says Edward is single, but the newspaper reports are claiming he is married and his wife was in the car he crossed the road to solicit sex, but the police report says he never got out of the car and he offered $30 right in front of his “wife”(who by the way is my room mate and is the witness to the whole arrest) and can dispute “prostitute” Mendez’s story.
4th discrepancy...is in Rights and Booking section on page 2... Edward was fingerprinted and Edward's picture was taken. Why is his photo plastered all over the country through the Associated press, the his was FIRST photo in almost every posting of the mug shots and on the first page of this police report if NO PHOTO was taken and also HE WAS finger printed.
5th discrepancy... arrest was made on corner of Locust and Main Street. Where the heck is Palmer? Officers allowed my room mate (the passanger) to move the car from the crosswalk up several feet on Locust St.
6th discrepancy... License number was available, his drivers license was in his wallet, he was on the way to drop the female passenger at Social Security Office (her actual destination).
Thank You Carole Singh
springfieldMa

Easthampton, MA

#2 Jun 16, 2012
I have no doubts that both the Springfield news and the Springfield thugs in blue are full of hot steamy turds. Trust me, he shouldn't worry to much over it, no one with half a brain would believes the SPD pigs anyways. What ever he does, stay away from Allen Black, that attorney is a thief and loses every case. As for spending money on legal services, he shouldn't even bother, its a waste of money. Just represent himself with the facts and ignore all threats of prison time he WILL receive for not giving money to the legal representation department. Trust when I tell you, is all a big vicious cycle of scams and the courts, cops and lawyers are all in it.The best you or he can do is find out who all the cops involved where, which is public info and expose all of them and give your side of the story to the Valley Advocate!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifelong friends of Asiyanna Jones: `There will... 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 11
News BMC asks federal court to block nurses strike Sep 29 Retired GE Mill Rat 2
Lisa ziegert , ever solved ? (Jan '14) Sep 19 Sunny 14
News MGM Springfield wona t face financial penalty f... Sep '17 Rhonda Latney 1
News It didn't take long for the booing of Roger Goo... Sep '17 Were pharts 2
News Hinds Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform, Asks... Sep '17 Cops are Sociopaths 21
dirtbikes and quads rip up agawam (Youtube Vide... Sep '17 dantherippa152 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages