Lee Price Chopper seeking jobs for it...

Lee Price Chopper seeking jobs for its employees before it closes on Saturday

There are 20 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 25, 2017, titled Lee Price Chopper seeking jobs for its employees before it closes on Saturday. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Price Chopper has reached out to its major competitors to help find jobs for the outgoing employees of its Lee store shutting down for good on Saturday. When the Schenectady, N.Y. -based supermarket chain announced two weeks ago the closing, company officials had offered 34 of the 45 displaced workers, most part-timers, jobs at Price Chopper's three other Berkshire County stores in Great Barrington, Lee and Pittsfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Gold Coins Rule

Albany, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2017
Try Walmart. They promote from within and if you are lucky you could go from shelf replenishment technician to cart round up out in the yard in three years if you play your cards right.
proudworker

Albany, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2017
Gold Coins Rule wrote:
Try Walmart. They promote from within and if you are lucky you could go from shelf replenishment technician to cart round up out in the yard in three years if you play your cards right.
What a mean thing to say to people that had jobs and were working instead of hanging around insulting people like you. Name one thing these people do to deserve that man what dipshithead you are. As far as that gold coin goes you have to spend 500.00 to get them then it will only save you any where from a buck to 7 bucks big frigging deal you already spent 500.00bucks you're not getting anything but a good fu-cking you idiot..Another problem is not that much money in food to much waste and thievery bad checks people throwing fits to get thing free plus competition. Bet you never work a day in your life because if you did you would know the feeling people have homes they have mortgagees on automobile loans college loans nope you never work a day in your stinky life at all make more fun out them already. I work it may not be the best job but its my job and I do it well.
proudworker

Albany, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2017
Gold Coin Scam wrote:
<quoted text>

Look you pathetic little jerk. I have lost jobs as well as have hundreds of other people. You did hear about G.E. Pittsfield and 14,000 people or Sprague Electric and 4000 people ? It isn't the end of the world unless you are among the I can't find a job bums that have no job skills or education. Get a life and after you figure that one out get a job you bum. Mean while you can suck unemployment for a year and sit on you useless ass instead of learning new skills at McCann, BCC or Mildred Elley all of which have financial aid available. And I too hate the stupid gold coin scam and the dumb bell to ring as you go out the door. Now do as I said or you will be out in the yard rounding up carts and saving your meager earning for your next stupid tattoo.
Hey you lowlife welfare rat as you state in your other post under Ozzie where do you think people are going to find jobs. Many have trades and skills and education many are dummies but at least they had job you backward baboon.
Diego Ramirez

Schenectady, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2017
They putting in low income housing there for me an my people. Viva la Mexico!
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#7 Jul 29, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you lowlife welfare rat as you state in your other post under Ozzie where do you think people are going to find jobs. Many have trades and skills and education many are dummies but at least they had job you backward baboon.
Look you moron when Generous Electric folded guys like me kept on moving forward. Now tell us about the severance package you shelf replenishment technicians got because if they gave severance in North Adams they would do the same in Lee. You sound like a bum that thinks smoking a cigarette is a job skill
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#9 Jul 30, 2017
Rockie wrote:
Ozzie, GE was, and is, the biggest government contractor in US history. Your pension is funded by the taxpayers. It's just welfare, you lout.
My pension check does not come from the government you lawn mower technician. The taxpayers fund just about everything from roads to schools but not my pension. G.E. always was the largest contributor to the democrat party. If you want to knock Generous Electric lets go after the jerks saying it is to costly to clean up the PCB mess. If they can pay the CEO millions of dollars a year they can clean up the Housatonic from Pittsfield all the way to Long Island Sound. I am sure the CEO and his gang of pirates can't wait for the last of the pensioners to go feet up so they won't have to pay up.
And to the guy at Price Chopper man up and move on because there is no other way to go. If you think small you will be rounding up carts at Swillmart.
Matt cries

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2017
Poor Matt forgot to change his handle from Rockie to the shadow knows. Matt why don't you spend time with your kids? I know they hate you
proudworker

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 30, 2017
Ozzie King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you moron when Generous Electric folded guys like me kept on moving forward. Now tell us about the severance package you shelf replenishment technicians got because if they gave severance in North Adams they would do the same in Lee. You sound like a bum that thinks smoking a cigarette is a job skill
Hey you stupid low life pissant of man what the fu-ck do you think the severance pay is going to last for ever if they were 90 years like you when this happen there were a lot of jobs around you could find another one but not in today times. also you stupid ugly fu=ck the article is about them not you. you are already on welfare janitors job are not around like the job you had cleaning up the shi-t people let for to clean on the toilet sit is that where you learn to eat ass hair now it makes sense. I don't smoke and have worked everyday of my life since I was 12 years old and I am in my upper sixty and still work what do you beside jerk off on your ugly wife face everyday. You were that guy that ran to union if GE was late giving you a break then you wonder why GE pulled out of this area go get another tatt of your assholeon your face will yea
proudworker

Albany, NY

#13 Jul 30, 2017
<quoted text>

My pension check does not come from the government you lawn mower technician. The taxpayers fund just about everything from roads to schools but not my pension. G.E. always was the largest contributor to the democrat party. If you want to knock Generous Electric lets go after the jerks saying it is to costly to clean up the PCB mess. If they can pay the CEO millions of dollars a year they can clean up the Housatonic from Pittsfield all the way to Long Island Sound. I am sure the CEO and his gang of pirates can't wait for the last of the pensioners to go feet up so they won't have to pay up.
And to the guy at Price Chopper man up and move on because there is no other way to go. If you think small you will be rounding up carts at Swillmart.
Yea like you move up the ladder of success thats why you live in Zylonite boy people are jealous of you now. road traffic 24/7 high class section bet you live in that big blue dump or the house next to it shut up and go play in the road in front of your house chances of you making it back in is slim to none maybe a car will put a permitted tatt on your face of a tire skid mark.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#29 Jul 30, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>Yea like you move up the ladder of success thats why you live in Zylonite boy people are jealous of you now. road traffic 24/7 high class section bet you live in that big blue dump or the house next to it shut up and go play in the road in front of your house chances of you making it back in is slim to none maybe a car will put a permitted tatt on your face of a tire skid mark.
You small time pissants make me laugh. If you have a mortgage I suggest you learn to like Romen Soup or get a job you bum.
proudworker

Albany, NY

#30 Jul 30, 2017
<quoted text>

You small time pissants make me laugh. If you have a mortgage I suggest you learn to like Romen Soup or get a job you bum.
I paid cash for my house not like you it took many jobs but I did it on my own you azs clown. Whats Romen Soup is that something you pissants eat a lot of.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#33 Jul 30, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>Yea like you move up the ladder of success thats why you live in Zylonite boy people are jealous of you now. road traffic 24/7 high class section bet you live in that big blue dump or the house next to it shut up and go play in the road in front of your house chances of you making it back in is slim to none maybe a car will put a permitted tatt on your face of a tire skid mark.
If you think that you know where I live show up at my door and I will twist your head off andshit down your throat.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#34 Jul 30, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you stupid low life pissant of man what the fu-ck do you think the severance pay is going to last for ever if they were 90 years like you when this happen there were a lot of jobs around you could find another one but not in today times. also you stupid ugly fu=ck the article is about them not you. you are already on welfare janitors job are not around like the job you had cleaning up the shi-t people let for to clean on the toilet sit is that where you learn to eat ass hair now it makes sense. I don't smoke and have worked everyday of my life since I was 12 years old and I am in my upper sixty and still work what do you beside jerk off on your ugly wife face everyday. You were that guy that ran to union if GE was late giving you a break then you wonder why GE pulled out of this area go get another tatt of your assholeon your face will yea
You are a sick demented pissant that should take an overdose of Smith and Wesson as soon as possible.
proudworker

Albany, NY

#35 Jul 31, 2017
<quoted text>

If you think that you know where I live show up at my door and I will twist your head off andshit down your throat.
It figures you would something so stupid you must live in that dump but there are a line of dumps on that whole street so it could be anyone of them. I stay away from welfare slime like you don't want your ignorance to rub off on me.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#36 Jul 31, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>It figures you would something so stupid you must live in that dump but there are a line of dumps on that whole street so it could be anyone of them. I stay away from welfare slime like you don't want your ignorance to rub off on me.
You could become self employed you pissant. Just put a sign on your lawn saying rim jobs enquire within. That should keep you busy unless the trailer park doesn't allow signs. Cart round up!and nothing is funnier than an old goat that is older than white dogshit on a hot day out in the yard.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#39 Aug 1, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you stupid low life pissant of man what the fu-ck do you think the severance pay is going to last for ever if they were 90 years like you when this happen there were a lot of jobs around you could find another one but not in today times. also you stupid ugly fu=ck the article is about them not you. you are already on welfare janitors job are not around like the job you had cleaning up the shi-t people let for to clean on the toilet sit is that where you learn to eat ass hair now it makes sense. I don't smoke and have worked everyday of my life since I was 12 years old and I am in my upper sixty and still work what do you beside jerk off on your ugly wife face everyday. You were that guy that ran to union if GE was late giving you a break then you wonder why GE pulled out of this area go get another tatt of your assholeon your face will yea
No you simp I do not expect your severance pay to last forever. Nothing lasts forever especially your job. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Get a job you bum.
Bender

Albany, NY

#42 Aug 2, 2017
The Head of Dio Garica wrote:
<quoted text>

How many times have you been thrown out of City Council meetings?
Why don't you perform an anatomical impossibility upon yourself ?
proudworker

Albany, NY

#43 Aug 2, 2017
<quoted text>

No you simp I do not expect your severance pay to last forever. Nothing lasts forever especially your job. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Get a job you bum.
Think I will follow in your foot print and go sign up for welfare so I can live in Zylonite. I remember when Zylonite was just as bad Winter ST. with all you dumb wops around.
proudworker

Albany, NY

#44 Aug 2, 2017
Bender wrote:
<quoted text>

Why don't you perform an anatomical impossibility upon yourself ?
Ozzie you can change your name but you can't change being stupid!
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#46 Aug 2, 2017
proudworker wrote:
<quoted text>Think I will follow in your foot print and go sign up for welfare so I can live in Zylonite. I remember when Zylonite was just as bad Winter ST. with all you dumb wops around.
Why don't you go jump in Lake Pollock you unemployed Bum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield police officer fired; allegedly stol... (Dec '15) 22 hr Lenox Is Full Of ... 48
News No tuition break for undocumented im... (Jan '06) Jul 12 Kim Driscoll 10
News Protesters rally in Springfield about separatio... Jul 2 eyewitness 1
Room for rent Jul 2 Flattire 2
News Drug ring probe yields five arrests in Essex Co... (Aug '06) Jul 1 Bea 2
News The Latest: New Mexico protest calls for end to... Jun 30 GO ICE 1
News New Spitzer Center, Armory Work to Begin This S... Jun 25 cil 3

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages