Drew Peterson introduces self to woul...

Drew Peterson introduces self to would-be jurors

There are 1 comment on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Drew Peterson introduces self to would-be jurors. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

Drew Peterson formally introduced himself to would-be jurors Monday in his long-delayed murder trial, but it was clear many of them already were familiar with the former suburban Chicago police officer known to make crass jokes in the media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

Never Trustacop

Kouts, IN

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Althought the IL state police investigated the bathtub drowning those incompetent clowns are NOW saying; in retrospect the injuries were not consistent with a drowning. In other words; we looked the other way to benefit a fellow pig.

Ths is just another example why law enforcement cannot be trusted to investigate their own. Nothing much has changed since the Serpico scandal.

Meanwhile, Jon Burge, another example of the typical cop, has cost the city of Chicago millions in a settlement resulting from his criminal activty back in the 70-80s. We are to presume NO one realized he was torturing prisoners?

Cops will clean up their pig stye when abuse of authority settlements are paid by tapping their pension funds. Until then it will be business as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Joe families unite to oppose high school's ... 3 hr old ways 11
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... 16 hr The Great Satan 81
News St. Joseph high school in Pittsfield to close i... 17 hr The Great Satan 23
News Michelle Obama shines in Versace at White House... 19 hr Le Jimbo 32
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Wed Another Victim 51
Springfield Windshield repair and Auto glass re... Oct 17 DAISY 1
News Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to divorce? Oct 5 fallmanN 7

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages