Smith & Wesson Introduces New Self De...

Smith & Wesson Introduces New Self Defense (SD) Pistol Series

There are 6 comments on the www.ammoland.com story from May 12, 2010, titled Smith & Wesson Introduces New Self Defense (SD) Pistol Series. In it, www.ammoland.com reports that:

Smith & Wesson Corp., the legendary 158-year old firearms maker, announced that the company has unveiled a new line of firearms designed to assist with personal and home protection needs - the Smith & Wesson Self Defense Series...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ammoland.com.

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 12, 2010
It also dials 9-1-1 for you and administers CPR.

Actually, it is a pretty sharp looking pistol. I wonder if it is good shooter?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 May 13, 2010
It looks similar to the S&W Sigma (DA only). Most handguns should have tritium sights. And like most other pistols, the SD is heavy, making it more suitable for the home, not conceal/carry (unless you're a big person).

If you decide to buy a pair of them, buy a 9mm AND a .40S&W. The 9mm should be prepositioned at the front of the home, and the .40 at the rear or in the safe room (IMO).
Gryff

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 May 13, 2010
It's a redesigned Sigma. Looks like the internals are probably identical.
Ronny Jo

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 13, 2012
Currently, there is a Smith & Wesson SD 40 available at http://www.outlawbidder.com . This is an online penny auction site where you can bid one penny at a time and name your own price!
Ronny Jo

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 12, 2012
As of today, there is a S&W E Series available at the same auction site I mentioned before. http://www.outlawbidder.com . The live auction is going on right now if you want to get a chance to bid on it!
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Ronny Jo wrote:
As of today, there is a S&W E Series available at the same auction site I mentioned before. http://www.outlawbidder.com . The live auction is going on right now if you want to get a chance to bid on it!
SPAM!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayda Daniel aka Lexi HIV Positive Hooker Aug 20 Josefab413 1
Enrique Rosario Aug 2 Rita 2
News Western Massachusetts parents taking extra step... Jul 31 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Jul 28 Harimau 24
News Tesla opens Gigafactory to expand battery produ... Jul 26 Solarman 1
News Most smokers don't stick with e-cigarettes Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Jul '16 lavon affair 16

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages