First Prev
of 2
Next Last
usedandabused

Danville, KY

#1 May 11, 2009
when are these ladies gonna learn? name off some woman beaters so everybody in the g will know who is one!
Face The Facts

Springfield, KY

#2 May 12, 2009
Even if women are told that a man is an abuser they will still date them just to find out for themselves or they think they can change them. On the other hand, Springfield is full of people that don't want anyone to get ahead so they will make up vicous lies about people. So you cant always go by what you hear just be cautious.
dontjudge

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 May 15, 2009
until your in an abusive relationship dont judge...its not as easy to get out as you think
whats up

Quincy, FL

#4 May 15, 2009
usedandabused wrote:
when are these ladies gonna learn? name off some woman beaters so everybody in the g will know who is one!
i know a woman beater his name is edwin taylor. he put a girl in a wheelchair. he broke her back and paralyzed her for life. i hear she goes through hell everyday of her life. he did a few years in the pin for it. then when he got out he got with another woman an beat her while she was pregant with his child. this SOB is no good. i advise all women to stay away from him. HE IS NO GOOD! he beat every woman he has been with. did really cruel things to the girl he put in wheelchair. just ask around
thetruth

Irvine, KY

#5 May 15, 2009
the woman beater i know is carl bottoms aka bubba he beat on his first kids mother and now beats on his new girlfriend yes i know she is stupid for staying with him but i just don't know what she gets out of it he is a no good for nothing drunk he even hits on her daughter he needs to grow up and instead of hitting on women and kids step up to the plate and hit on a real man he is really going to hurt this girl and her daughter if she doesn't get away
lol

London, KY

#6 May 22, 2009
She must like getting beat on or she would leave!!
watch Out

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2009
Ya'll keep talkin he gonna beat yo' ass...lol
ur damn right

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2009
perry riley is
f**king scum bag
Whaaat

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2009
You not seen a women beater until you have been with Michael Bishop
why

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2009
ur damn right wrote:
perry riley is
f**king scum bag
what's wrong with him?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2009
imma just say this....until you have been there and in the situation of being with someone that puts their hands on you then you cant judge. you cant just leave. its not like they just start beating you the day you start hanging out. they break you down over time then begin to beat on you. by that time you cant leave cause you know they will find you. you gotta pick the right time to just bounce.
ur damn right

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2009
why wrote:
<quoted text>what's wrong with him?
if you have to ask whats wrong with him, then ur one of the people hes fooled, if ur so worried about why his names on here, the why don't u go ask the no teeth f**ker ur self, i'm sure he'll give u a load of bull, don't worry he'll get whats coming to him, god will settle up with him
why

Sonora, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2009
ur damn right wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have to ask whats wrong with him, then ur one of the people hes fooled, if ur so worried about why his names on here, the why don't u go ask the no teeth f**ker ur self, i'm sure he'll give u a load of bull, don't worry he'll get whats coming to him, god will settle up with him
does he beat women?
hawkins

Versailles, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2009
Kellee Peters. Piece of s**t!!
ur damn right

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2009
why wrote:
<quoted text>does he beat women?
hell yea he beats women, ask him urself

Since: Nov 09

Bardstown, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2009
ryan dean beat his wife and put her in the hospital i hear she has a scar down her left and right arm
good woman

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 12, 2009
if u get beat on by a man in this town!!! there is no justice by police what so ever!! my children got pizza thrown on them by my husband and the police didnt do anyhting about that!!! my sick husband told the police when me and him got into a rgument one time that i cut his finger after he threw a tv and busted it all over the place that i cut him...he lied and the police believed him and locked me up for it!!! my daughter tried to tell them the truth about it!! and they still didnt believe her and she was only 9 at the time!!! your on your own here when a man beats on u it seems!!!
hmm

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2009
Steven Dale Settles aka "lil stevie" is a prime example. He also doesnt care if the girl is pregnant.
asis

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2009
I was in a very bad abusive relationship.The abuser makes u feel like ur not worth anything,and its ur fault they hit u.I got away from my abuser cause I got tired of being a punching bag,so i gave him a taste of what he put me thru.I am happily married now.Please if ur in a abusive relationship talk to someone.I know its hard to get out of it,But u can.I did it took me 2 yrs.I thank God everyday cause im alive.
smilin george

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 4, 2010
anyone know crissy benham?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto mart on Harrodsburg rd. are crooks 7 min hitmelastshot 4
tg hire on 13 min curious employee 11
Feds in town 1 hr gotta be 11
miguel 2 hr fact 7
Springfield police failing!!! 21 hr Someone that knows 17
any extreme coupons in the area 21 hr audib03 2
Justin Nally (Feb '11) Fri anita mandelay 8
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web