First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Huntington, IN

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Curious as to who she is? She was real nice but I only met her once! Someone said she is married or seperated still?
sister

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2012
she's my sister. she is married and 3 kids
shes not married anymore

Lebanon, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2012
sister wrote:
she's my sister. she is married and 3 kids
as long as i got a face she has a place to sit
sister

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2012
she is married and have kids
need to know

Paris, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2012
sister wrote:
she is married and have kids
she's not married anymore
sister

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2012
unless we talking about another melissa thompson but my sister is married..so we must be talking about the wrong one
need to know

Paris, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2012
sister wrote:
unless we talking about another melissa thompson but my sister is married..so we must be talking about the wrong one
i dont care if she is married, i would still lick all over her
who cares

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 15, 2012
Am like yall too!! She is super hot!! Married or not she can get it...... I only know 1 Melissa Thompson in the G! come on dumb sister how many Thompsons do you know that is named Melissa! wtf there is only one Melissa Thompson and we all know that..... She is super thick redbone that is beautiful in alot of ways
sister

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2012
@who cares...they didnt ask if she from the G..there are 3 melissa thompson i know.so you dummy get your shit right yourself.i dont care about this topic shit someone ask if she's married or not..i answered the question dummy!
why

Casey, IL

#12 Jan 15, 2012
Is she from Lebanon
curious

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 15, 2012
why wrote:
Is she from Lebanon
the girl I met is from Springfield or at least that is what she told me! She is light skinned funny looking eyes!! Am just a white boy curious as who she is! She wouldn't share too much info with me! But I ain't tripping its all good
why

Casey, IL

#14 Jan 15, 2012
How old late thirty
curious

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 16, 2012
why wrote:
How old late thirty
She could be! Do you know her?
why

Casey, IL

#16 Jan 16, 2012
Yes but she is from Lebanon about 35you she is divorce and she a therapy but I don't know if she got a boyfriend or not the last I heard she has date a coach at mchs my son goes to school with her daughter and I think she has another son
curious

Huntington, IN

#17 Jan 16, 2012
why wrote:
Yes but she is from Lebanon about 35you she is divorce and she a therapy but I don't know if she got a boyfriend or not the last I heard she has date a coach at mchs my son goes to school with her daughter and I think she has another son
Naw I believe you talking bout someone else! This is a black girl! She told me she was from Springfield. But maybe I run up on her sooner or later! Like I said I aint tripping it's all good!
need to know

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Naw I believe you talking bout someone else! This is a black girl! She told me she was from Springfield. But maybe I run up on her sooner or later! Like I said I aint tripping it's all good!
she is from s-field and her name ia theresa thompson ...she's on facebook
curious

Huntington, IN

#19 Jan 19, 2012
need to know wrote:
<quoted text>she is from s-field and her name ia theresa thompson ...she's on facebook
how in the hell you gonna tell me another persons name!! smdh Did you go to Washington County cause you dumb like that! I assked bout Melissa Thompson who is the girl you named? And what she got to do with all this?
Dang

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2012
If it's the one im thinking of they r sisters. Melissa and Theresa use to live out jimtown Ed along time ago and comes from a huge family
curious

Huntington, IN

#21 Feb 5, 2012
Can u tell me more about Melissa?
Dang

United States

#22 Apr 19, 2012
Havent seen her in years. Went to school with her. She graduated in 94

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the hot older guy drives a teal colored ... 5 min Oh yeah 3
Joe Tungate 15 min Big baller 1
Natasha Scott (Apr '13) 23 min WOW 47
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 2 hr One True Digger 82
Looking for Geneal Hardin (Aug '11) Sat Uncle D Wyane 11
eddie from toyotomi night shift. (Mar '16) Sat xxstorm 31
Ashley Simms (Nov '15) Sep 21 Hush 9

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance