How do you get posts on Topix removed?
gabriella

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Is there a way?????
Jodie

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
I got a few polls that I would like to have removed... they hurt my feelings waaa waaa waa waa
hai

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2009
yeah there is.
google it.
it will come up
i got a mean one taken down a while back
its to long to explain though.
take down

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2009
gabriella wrote:
Is there a way?????
dose it cost anything to have it removed?
werd

Shelbyville, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2009
take down wrote:
<quoted text>dose it cost anything to have it removed?
Gimme 5 dollars and I'll tell you
take down

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2009
werd wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme 5 dollars and I'll tell you
and how??????????
helpful

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2009
Sorry people are being such jerks - go to the "send us your feedback" located in blue italics below the comments section and the post # and state why you want it deleted (what is inappropriate about the comment/post) and they have to remove it by law.
thankyou

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2010
helpful wrote:
Sorry people are being such jerks - go to the "send us your feedback" located in blue italics below the comments section and the post # and state why you want it deleted (what is inappropriate about the comment/post) and they have to remove it by law.
i sure do thank GOD 4 Ppl like you!!! your so VERY helpful to a lot of Ppl on this silly web site!! I just DON'T GET IT??? Ppl got time to put things on the computer about other Ppl but WONT put there REAL names on here DUM as Hell! And thay wont tell you to your face! oh i for got thats called SCARD azz BYTCHs! I'd love it if someone got something to say to me or about me or my family i just WISH ppl would come to our Fn faces insted of under there breath or wast the time typen it on the computer! is there a way you can find out who the prerson is or where thay are loca.@? whats an IP again sorry iam new to this computer thing and dose it cost you anything to find it out that info???? THANK GOD FOR YOU!!!!! HAVE A HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris wright (Jan '09) 6 hr Wire that up 20
Know anything about craig pennington? 7 hr Hahahaha 13
Black Nissan ext cab pickup with busted windshi... Fri Interested 1
Missing couple Crystal Warner and Robert Jones Thu Curiously concerned 15
toyotomi Jul 20 paula 3
Anyone know Chucky Smith (May '10) Jul 18 raywickgirl 2
News Man indicted on murder charges in case of missi... Jul 18 curious 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance