KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case

Oct 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbia Magazine

Next earlier story in the case: KSP makes arrest in murder of Wendell Pyles By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY LEBANON, KY - KSP Troopers and Detectives from Post 15 along with KSP Special Response Team members, assisted by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Department, arrested William ... (more)

Comments
61 - 80 of 223 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
dan cooper

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

dryer wrote:
i for one will be a very happy camper when the hackers finish the program to identify these loud mouth know it alls on here P.S. ill be the one knockin on ur door to properly introduce myself oh an with no gang affilations jus true southern red white an blue OMERTA
everything in the digital world is recorded, the technology (or program as you called it) to "identify these loud mouth know it alls" already exists.

by the way...since you are threatening to knock on hundreds of people's doors with less-than-friendly intentions, why are you any different?
zundappfool

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

the ironhorsemen MC gang are the group that distributes 95% of the pot and meth in Adair county ,..
you may think your dope smoking is harmless ,..
tell that to the Mexican drug cartels and the out law gangs that use violence and murder to distribute the so called harmless 'herb'
dan cooper

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

"dryer" to add another point to post 62, you and other tough guys like you can talk "OMERTA" and "corn bread mafia" and "MC" till you're blue in the face and you can threaten to come to peoples homes for some "redneck justice" all you want. this is kentucky and most of us have guns, kick in someone's front door or try a home invasion and you may find that out.

biker or librarian, felon or choir boy...we all bleed the same brother.
2nd it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dan cooper wrote:
"dryer" to add another point to post 62, you and other tough guys like you can talk "OMERTA" and "corn bread mafia" and "MC" till you're blue in the face and you can threaten to come to peoples homes for some "redneck justice" all you want. this is kentucky and most of us have guns, kick in someone's front door or try a home invasion and you may find that out.

biker or librarian, felon or choir boy...we all bleed the same brother.
Very well said my friend
Nope

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"Dryer" is tring to use intimidation to scare people from posting.

"Dryer" you seem like the scared one, are you afread someone will tell some things you have done and you wind up in Jail ?

The only FEAR you are showing everyone is YOURS.
excellent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
No one knows what happened except the people that were present. There will be a trial and who knows even then if the truth will come out! I personally have had no problems with any of the Rigdons and at least they have their kids and aren't just out sleeping around with all kinds of girls getting them pregnant and walking off. Bobby just married a girl with three little boys and assumed a lot of responsibility. Say what you want, however you want, but I for one, will hold my judgement until I hear evidence and not jump on the I hate Billy, Bobby & Joey Rigdon band wagon. And another thing, there are more Rigdons than just those 3 and it's pretty unreasonable in anyone to judge the rest of the family by one or two members. Be specific in who you call out. Would ANY one want to be judged based on their last name, the color of their skins, their sex or religion? Specifically say a certain person. Now peace out!
Please post everyone's last names and we can all throw out slurs at every family here in Lebanon. I can't name ONE single family that doesn't have tarnish somewhere in the family! SO BULLSHIT on bashing an entire family because of some in it! I personally know one member of that family and she is educated, honest, hardworking and one of the best people you will ever met! PERIOD! God, I just wish you people would throw out a name and see what gets said about your family. If you live in a glass house, I don't think I'd throw stones!
who

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

excellent wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post everyone's last names and we can all throw out slurs at every family here in Lebanon. I can't name ONE single family that doesn't have tarnish somewhere in the family! SO BULLSHIT on bashing an entire family because of some in it! I personally know one member of that family and she is educated, honest, hardworking and one of the best people you will ever met! PERIOD! God, I just wish you people would throw out a name and see what gets said about your family. If you live in a glass house, I don't think I'd throw stones!
which one
actually

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

excellent wrote:
<quoted text>
there are a few women in that family that match that description but the bashers on here don't actually know enough about that family to know that... they'd rather talk shit
dan cooper

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"excellent" you are correct, all of us live in glass houses and no of us should be throwing stones.

but you gotta draw the line somewhere, multiple assaults, multiple kidnappings, multiple robberies and multiple murders...back in the day communities wouldn't put up with all that and we might have actually stoned them.
me

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

That bobby dude got married like sept 17th to some bleach blonde chick right?
excellent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

actually wrote:
<quoted text>
there are a few women in that family that match that description but the bashers on here don't actually know enough about that family to know that... they'd rather talk shit
I only know one of them personally - meant no offense towards any of the other family members. I was very upset how people on here just want to say all the Rigdons this or that.
excellent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

actually wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on that!
excellent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

dan cooper wrote:
"excellent" you are correct, all of us live in glass houses and no of us should be throwing stones.
but you gotta draw the line somewhere, multiple assaults, multiple kidnappings, multiple robberies and multiple murders...back in the day communities wouldn't put up with all that and we might have actually stoned them.
Then be specific in what you say... refer to Billy, Bobby or Joey and not just the last name! Thank you!
dan cooper

Dki Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

i understand everyone's frustration and i can't speak for anyone else but for the record, any of MY posts that say "the rigdons" are specifically referring to joey, billy and/or bobby.

however from now on, i will try to use first and last names.
excellent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I think that would be the right way to go about it. There are also little kids in that family who can't begin to understand all this mess.
excellent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I, for one, will support my friend and not throw the GUILTY verdict out without good reason. I will say that there has been a lot of publicity about those boys and their dad but there was absolutely nothing FOUND! I would think with technology and the amount of money and time the state of Kentucky spent digging, searching, tossing and turning on Joey's property that there would have been some shred of evidence discovered. Seems like all the information they received from his ex-wife was wrong. Have you ever seen anyone else go through what publicity only for the police to find nothing??? That always stuck out in my mind after seeing the newscast showing the number of law enforcement there... and still nothing?? HMMM
no tolerance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I think u should also remember the Salyers r just as involved. David and Dereck. The Salyers and Rigdon have gotten away with way to much. Time the court system puts them away.
sure enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Nothing happens in the ironhorsemen unless its ordered or approved by prez David. David brain -rigdon tool...
alotofbs

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

sure enough wrote:
Nothing happens in the ironhorsemen unless its ordered or approved by prez David. David brain -rigdon tool...
And let's not forget dereck he is somewhere between the prez and tool.
wondering

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

is david the president

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 147,386
MCPS superintendent Taylora schlosser 4 hr Why 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,567
founddead 6 hr wondering 1
Oreillys 20 hr here we go 4
county clerk Thu need info 1
John Votaw Thu Drama Case 9
•••
•••