Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#73713 Oct 29, 2012
-Ill Bill- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I will vote dry. We can't have every one selling devil water especially when Rod's got kids to feed.
Thank you Bill. Nephew says to vote against legul licker sellin, buy his tonic. He sells a full line of feminine products out of his car trunk, I mean licker store too.
Bad Religion

United States

#73715 Oct 29, 2012
We have no control. We do not understand. We are not in command.
raven

Evansdale, IA

#73717 Oct 29, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AW, I am SO pleased to hear that your family member doesn't have to go up there. Now I think we only have to hear from Raven to see if her partner can stay put until that mega storm move on..
I know you're relieved. I am for you.
Life is good. Now where's Raven?
My partner is on his way to California. And boy am I thrilled. You all stay warm. And enjoy all the old Halloween flicks. I might watch some Dark Shadows. Really enjoy Jonathan Frid who passed away in 2012. I'm all out of Jack, boy I wish I had some:)
raven

Evansdale, IA

#73718 Oct 29, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, interesting.. I've got to head to the DG today for a couple of things so I'll look for it while I'm there. I can't stand those coffees with chicory and other 'things' added. When I make coffee, all I want in my coffee IS COFFEE! LOL!
Thanks, I'll look for it today.
It's always expensive, but Folgers' colombian, Gevalia coffees and Seattle's Best are excellent coffees.The Gevalia has a Peruvian coffee I like very well;)
raven

Evansdale, IA

#73719 Oct 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you need to be most careful with the diabetes. It was the cause of the wife's death. Kidney failure resulted causing toxic poisoning.
Dandelion tea is an excellent drink for kidney problems. I get my herbs from Floridaherbs.com ...if you're having any problems. Great diuretic.
raven

Evansdale, IA

#73721 Oct 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You might prescribe better stuff if you were drunk.
I get up to other stuff when I'm drunk ;)Hope, the weather finds you safe! It's 38 here in eastern Ky feels like 30 though.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#73722 Oct 29, 2012
Blue, if you're still out there logged in, be safe and we'll send prayers your way.. Wish you were over here where all we're going to get is some snow and hefty winds. You check in and let us all know how you're fairing over there, ok?

I've got on a humongous pot of homemade vegetable soup cooking on the stove if anyone's hungry... Corn bread's going in the oven in about an hour. The Hope house is toasty warm and smells so fine right now. I feel bad that Blue is out there holed up in the cab of a semi, sitting all alone in a WalMart parking lot on this cold night....

Location hidden

#73723 Oct 29, 2012
Lord have mercy...
*The NOPE house is toasty warm.....
How in heavens name did HOPE come out of my fingertips. Guess I'm feeling bad for people out there on the east coast today....
raven

Evansdale, IA

#73725 Oct 29, 2012
Second it here. Have a safe night Blue. That soup sounds tasty.Hehe. I have to log off tonight. Warmest regards going out to Families and Truckers onthe northeast. Try to stay warm and safe...if you're local ay you be lucky to go home. Evening to all:)
Blueminer

United States

#73732 Oct 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where Blue's mom is--haven't seen her on in awhile ?
You do not know my Mom. Unlike yourself she does not get on the internet seeking attention like yourself.

I'm sure people would find her of better caracter than your egg sucking self. How many socks are you working with now?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73733 Oct 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know my Mom. Unlike yourself she does not get on the internet seeking attention like yourself.

I'm sure people would find her of better caracter than your egg sucking self. How many socks are you working with now?
I was just asking where she was as the character named Blueminer's Mama had not been on here. There is no need to call me ugly names, I will report this ugly treatment immediately. Please refrain from such unkind remarks
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#73734 Oct 29, 2012
Went out and brought in another load of fire wood to place by the fireplace. It is cold out there to me, lol, damp misty and just vulgar. There is lot more to come yet too. I just do not like winter nor the "s" word.

Location hidden

#73735 Oct 29, 2012
I don't think I've ever heard the wind "roar" through our trees here before. Tonight that's exactly what it's doing outside. And it's eerie. I don't like that sound when it's dark as pitch out there.
Blueminer

United States

#73736 Oct 29, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Blue, if you're still out there logged in, be safe and we'll send prayers your way.. Wish you were over here where all we're going to get is some snow and hefty winds. You check in and let us all know how you're fairing over there, ok?
I've got on a humongous pot of homemade vegetable soup cooking on the stove if anyone's hungry... Corn bread's going in the oven in about an hour. The Hope house is toasty warm and smells so fine right now. I feel bad that Blue is out there holed up in the cab of a semi, sitting all alone in a WalMart parking lot on this cold night....
Hello Nope. Well I took a nap, woke up and walmart was closed. So I'm sitting here listening to storm reports.

In the last hour I have seen about 15 of those blue/green and pink transformer flashes in the distance indicating new power outages.

This is my second hurricane type storm. The other was Hugo. And then there was the remnants of Ike.

Ike caught up w/me as I was driving across Ohio a couple years back. It tore up a lot of stuff way inland. Some of you probably remember when the remnants of Ike came through
Blueminer

United States

#73737 Oct 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just asking where she was as the character named Blueminer's Mama had not been on here. There is no need to call me ugly names, I will report this ugly treatment immediately. Please refrain from such unkind remarks
My mama never has been here and you know it. Ask me if I care if a phony like yourself reports anything! I do not put up fronts. Kma You are obviously fooling nobody but yourself. True to yourself you still come off w/the snide remarks then wawa when you get an appropriate response.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73738 Oct 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>My mama never has been here and you know it. Ask me if I care if a phony like yourself reports anything! I do not put up fronts. Kma You are obviously fooling nobody but yourself. True to yourself you still come off w/the snide remarks then wawa when you get an appropriate response.
KMA? Not a very Christian thing to say. God bless you Blue and your mother as well.
Blueminer

United States

#73739 Oct 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
KMA? Not a very Christian thing to say. God bless you Blue and your mother as well.
I don't claim to be a Christian. However I don't claim to "believe" or just have "faith".
I know of God! The workings of our Father are difficult to miss.
Blueminer

United States

#73740 Oct 29, 2012
The biggest stories about this storm are gonna come out of New York.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#73741 Oct 29, 2012
I see now they are calling it a cyclone,, which honestly I did not know the difference between a hurricane and cyclone. Now I'm so much smarter, lol. At any rate, that sucker has a lot of rain it's going to dump on the easterners.

Location hidden

#73743 Oct 29, 2012
Yes. CBS has a special report on right now. The reporter is on the coast of NJ. Pretty amazing footage from today..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercer County Fireworks 1 hr LMAO 10
the most beautiful women in lebanon 1 hr Really 30
christie hourigan (Jul '09) 3 hr Community helper 17
Gays? (Feb '13) 5 hr Rick 18
4th fireworks 10 hr patty wack 1
Geana Reana tri county w***e Jul 2 Blah 11
Taylora Schlosser steppin downg (Sep '14) Jun 30 Step 20
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE