justagirl

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Heard she got arrested today, whats that all about?
not suprised

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2010
her whole family needs to be arrested!! except for her little sister!!!
thieves

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2010
they robbed ez-stop like they have always done its about time they got them!!!
how

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
How did they catch her this time? Was anyone w/ her?
believe

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2010
i believe the person working there and cameras got her!!! i think they got her by herself...her brother got caught at walmart stealing!!
BoyFromTheBurg

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2010
The Springfield Sun tonight says she helped some guy from ETOWN get in and steal stuff. Then the cops got her at her house.
believe

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Its comming out at the paper In the springfield sun
what

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2010
what about lil paul? Heard he got arrested over a different charge...is that true?
guaranteed

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2010
it wouldnt suprise me with that family!!!
lynn

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2010
yea lilpaul did he got in trouble for pot and so did jennifer. a state boy and a sworker came to ther home and they found the house nasty and found pot..
A_Friend

Pleasureville, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
Shows what ya all know. Jen took the rap for the pot, but piss test her, bet she is clean. John "little Paul" got arrested for shop lifting. Please for crying out loud, know what you're talking about b4 you run it. Jen didn't break n to EZ stop, she had no part in it actually. Two boys, who's names will not be mentioned, did it. Know the facts!!
thought

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2010
I thought it was said that in the newspaper it said she broke in...hmmmm.
BoyFromTheBurg

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
I read the paper on the internet a minute ago. It does not say she broke in nowhere. So much for what you THOUGHT, dumazz.
true

United States

#14 Aug 15, 2010
yes but jennifer plotted and she is a asser to the crime.as much as her boy friend..she has stolen from e-z stop so many times i couldnt count i know her family real well...jennifer does smoke pot 2...
thought

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2010
BoyFromTheBurg wrote:
I read the paper on the internet a minute ago. It does not say she broke in nowhere. So much for what you THOUGHT, dumazz.
No you are the dumbass. Why do people have to be such jack asses on here...its not like I said I fucking read it myself...I said that it was said by others that it was in there...I was just seeing if that was true. You must be friends w/ her to take up for her...and if you are then you are nothing but a piece of trash just like her anyways. She obviously did something or the cops wouldnt have come to her house. I dont care what she did...but nothing would suprise me...the whole family steals and our community is better off if they are all locked up. Sorry for the language but people make me so mad on here.
bipolar

United States

#16 Aug 15, 2010
BoyFromTheBurg wrote:
BoyFromTheBurg are you bipolar or what? You posted this earlier: "The Springfield Sun tonight says she helped some guy from ETOWN get in and steal stuff. Then the cops got her at her house."
Now you are saying people are dumbasses that are saying that someone said it was in the paper...what is wrong w/ you?
no count

Winchester, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2010
i know one thing!!! her daddy is a no count s.o.b jennifer took the wrap for the dope so her daddy wouldnt have to do time!!! cause he is on probation... i hope he rots in hell to ruin her record the rest of her life!!her mother isnt no better kay she would teach her daughters to steal in stores..i hope dhs takes there little girl out of there!!!
BoyFromTheBurg

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 15, 2010
I said hes a dumazz cause he said teh paper said she broke in the store but she wuz not the one who broke in. She helped him but didnt do it herzelf.
whybefake

Casey, IL

#19 Oct 14, 2011
who does jennifer date? does she still smoke weed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabatha moore 8 min mustnotlikethetruth 1
Child support office 13 min fedup 6
Johnny Depp 34 min BestRedVest 2
Nikki Nally 2 hr Jake From Statefarm 1
Team Trump 4 hr Thomas 21
New sheriff in springfield? 7 hr totallylamo 1
Any swinging couples in Springfield? Sun Joker 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance