State House GOP leader: Lower corpora...

State House GOP leader: Lower corporate tax rate

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 15, 2011, titled State House GOP leader: Lower corporate tax rate. In it, reports that:

House Republican Leader Tom Cross today announced a proposal to lower the overall state income tax on companies, responding to concerns that after lawmakers gave big tax breaks to Sears Holdings Corp.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Jul 10

Ingleside, IL.

#1 Dec 15, 2011
I donot how the rest of you think about this story, but I, for one, have had it with the Illinois legislature-both sides of it. Anytime a corporation threatens to leave Illinois, the buffoons in Springfield magically come up with a tax break to keep them in Illinois.
Where is my tax break? When does the working class get a break from these self-serving buffoons in Springfield?

“The approach we have with respect to taxes on businesses isn’t working,” Cross said at a Capitol news conference."

Really Cross? Try this on for size, The entire approach to taxes in Illinois isn't working for ANYONE!

Maybe it is time to throw them ALL out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Pizza Hut employees in Chatham who have had... (Mar '13) Mon Idiot 4
Plummer Blvd Underpass Sun Pickaboo 1
Michelle Russo Sun Fran 4
Dick Durbin Working For Illegals ! Mar 14 Friend 4
Corner Pub Mar 10 Carol 1
Looking for someone Mar 10 Jean 1
News Downstate Illinois vote could be primary electi... Mar 10 mr gleeble 1

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages