Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,065

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38731 May 6, 2013
Go made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!!!

Lololololol
centralia

Centralia, IL

#38733 May 6, 2013
That's right its Johnson bar time ,Who's wants to have some fun ? yum yum !
Nick Nightingale

Justice, IL

#38734 May 6, 2013
Homosexuals will look back fondly to where they first met, a glory whole behind the truck stop, that outhouse behind the cabbage patch, when they tie the knot and become homosexual squared.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38735 May 6, 2013
Nick Nightingale wrote:
Homosexuals will look back fondly to where they first met, a glory whole behind the truck stop, that outhouse behind the cabbage patch, when they tie the knot and become homosexual squared.
That gave you a stiffy, didn't it?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38736 May 6, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible!
hahahahahah

Yeah.... THAT'S reliable.....

hahahahahahaha
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38737 May 6, 2013
Ann-Marie wrote:
Go made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!!!
Lololololol
Who is "Go"
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38738 May 6, 2013
CDC wrote:
Actually, you are already the sorriest one on this thread.
<quoted text>
Gee.... this thread is non sequitur heaven.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38739 May 6, 2013
Nick Nightingale wrote:
Spare us your sordid memories......
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38740 May 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.
Moreover, marriage describes a unique relationship in all cultures. A life-long union of diverse gendered couples, creating a blend of both genders that holds humanities' best setting for new life.
Ss couples clearly do not equate, being a sterile, duplicate gendered relationship.
Moreover, science is quickly understanding what every culture has in human history. Homosexuality is a sexual defect. Check out epi-genetics and epi-marker mistakes.
Homosexuals have every right and opportunity to establish their own relational identity and legitimate rights without imposing an imposter relationship on marriage.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Reread what I say, I think you misunderstand me.
I agree marriage is only between a man and woman.
According to science, marriage is a cross cultural (present in every culture in human history) constraint (marriage sets perimeters on the relationship) on evolutionary mating behavior (sexual desire/lust).
I choose to often argue the issue from the point of science, rather than casting pearls before swine (those who reject God). Why argue faith with faithless people?
I choose a relationship with God, rather than a religion. I describe myself on here as a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I enjoy sinking the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twisting it with a smirk. Or kicking at the darkness until it bleeds light.
Smile.
Well.... you got the barbarian part correct. Philistine is more descriptive.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38741 May 6, 2013
Nick Nightingale wrote:
Reliving your old haunts, eh? BTW, there's no such thing as a glory whole.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38742 May 6, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
That gave you a stiffy, didn't it?
Isn't it funny that the alleged "insults" from the straight men come work the most lurid descriptors? And yet, they NEVER contemplate gay sex at all. Riiiiiiiight.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38744 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
Yeah.... THAT'S reliable.....
hahahahahahaha
It's the most reliable thing there is. What have you got?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38745 May 6, 2013
Shit Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.... you got the barbarian part correct. Philistine is more descriptive.
You seem to have a bitter spirit.

How's that working out for you?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38746 May 7, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the most reliable thing there is. What have you got?
Reliable? Are you smoking crack? Talking animals, magical fruit trees and the sun stopping in the sky for about a day?

Yeah, right.

I have Science. You have myth... unverifiable wishful thinking. But I realize it gives you much needed structure. Without it, you'd be living in a cardboard box under an Interstate overpass.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38747 May 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a bitter spirit.
Smile.
You seem to be in denial.
Smirk.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38748 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Reliable? Are you smoking crack? Talking animals, magical fruit trees and the sun stopping in the sky for about a day?
Yeah, right.
I have Science. You have myth... unverifiable wishful thinking. But I realize it gives you much needed structure. Without it, you'd be living in a cardboard box under an Interstate overpass.
Science is nothing! Everyday one scientist is refuting another. Show me some proof that there is no GOD......
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38749 May 7, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is nothing! Everyday one scientist is refuting another. Show me some proof that there is no GOD......
Science is nothing? I guess we are communicating through magic, eh? I'm sure no scientist would refute that you're about as dumb as a box of rocks. Show me some proof that there is a god.

Science is nothing..... THAT'S a good one.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38750 May 7, 2013
Going to side with Scott on this one.
Science is just a bunch of statistics.
You can interpret the numbers to believe anything you want.
I believe in science.
I believe in God
Both are belief systems.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is nothing? I guess we are communicating through magic, eh? I'm sure no scientist would refute that you're about as dumb as a box of rocks. Show me some proof that there is a god.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38751 May 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't science that we are communicating through. This is technology, yes there is a difference. Try again man. Sounds like you are getting a little upset. Just show me where science says GOD doesn't exist.
Eames

Justice, IL

#38752 May 7, 2013
Walmart hates the homo-sexuals because they come in and stretch out all the bikini bottoms in the crotch area and hang them back on the rack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 27 Blwlgo 1,934
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sep 20 fosterbrooks 156
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Sep 20 L for loser 7,563
Do you approve of Raymond Poe as State Represen... Sep 10 Sue Saltmarsh 1
Another Violent Weekend in Chicago. Where is t... Sep 9 Culture Auditor 1
ethan chesser Sep 4 Red head girl 3
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield Jobs

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]