Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2013
I am walking from new baden to breese to carlyle (county seat) to request my documents, and in defiance of any blockade of my license, as well as my right to have an adequate income to provide for myself and my health. After that, I am coming to Springfield!

Location hidden

#2 Sep 10, 2013
My feet hurt already, today is 7 years sobriety for me no matter how many times you have tried to spike my drinks or switch out my soda with a beer.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Tsigili wrote:
My feet hurt already, today is 7 years sobriety for me no matter how many times you have tried to spike my drinks or switch out my soda with a beer.
I do not have to fight cravings as they do not exist, I despise alcohol yet my fight is against those who carry out these acts and the licensed professionals who are aware. Now it never happened, huh! They have gone to far, yet I get poverty and no license that I may never find success. I am coming to Springfield! Enough is enough!

Location hidden

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I am leaving Trenton, just bought me some $12 white zips tennis shoes. My feet are becoming soft and that is when the skin comes off. What is 20 minutes for some is an all day trip for others.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Just made it into Aviston, 5 minute break so my feet dry and relax my legs then east to assassin alley.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Got Hit, in hospital, can I please have my license. This real not a joke.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 10, 2013
I will not be making it to carlyle tonight, i am shaky and sore, I have to walk that is how they want it. I should already have a hardship not just a hard head.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2013
My neck is stiff, i will start my trip where i got hit since i made that far

Location hidden

#9 Sep 16, 2013
I am feeling better, slight headaches and stiffness in neck. Back of head is sore where it went backwards. I dont expect State Farm to cover any of it or award me any money for pain and suffering. I was treated like shit at St. Josephs hospital in Breese, IL and they were not employees of the hospital. There was no protection for me, and they schemed to trick me while I had a concussion and in full trauma package. It was like they were doing everything they could to make it my fault so State Farm would not have to cover my expenses or any other claims. I was hit by a truck mirror in the back @ 55 mph and somehow I was faking. Sound fishy? Then lied to get me to sign paperwork. In a hospital, one worker said to the other "you shouldn't of helped him". I was falsely accused of many things, they tried many things. Thanks to the good employees, I did need medical attention, but I could not stay there as it was not safe or ethical.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Still sore after 26 days. I have restricted movement in my neck and it has not made any progress. My muscles will loosen up but will my neck heal itself. Maybe I will ask the three amigos who were there trying to prove I was faking and jeopardizing my medical care why I still hurt. You can tell their actions were by design. How can someone claim another is faking from the lobby and not have any medical license to make such a call. They are licensed to fabricate information and place others in harms way (they got caught and there is more) but I cannot have a license to work and go to the store. So Be It

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2014
Check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is jeremy stinson gay? Sat mack 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Jan 2 Goodby unions 7,564
asian massage/sex parlors Jan 1 jennydoescare 4
does anyone remeber SANDRA BRINK ? (Jan '10) Dec '14 adoption search a... 4
Governor Blagojevich being forced to put commit... (Jun '06) Dec '14 Banana Hammock 16
Moving to springfield (Jul '14) Nov '14 drd78 8
SJR Biased liberal snot rag Nov '14 Dondeadog 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet