the town smell and the gas mask that ...

the town smell and the gas mask that bought it

Posted in the Springfield Forum

TAP TAP TAP

AOL

#1 Jul 31, 2012
The pigeon next door wants to know how you are able to explain your behavior to your children? How low are you willing to go with your illegal behavior until you realize the slime under the rock is above your behavior? Please explain to them why an elderly woman and her daughter are the target of local police because bad men in Kentucky decided to compromise theIR morals and you decided to join. Be sure and tell the kids down the block that you are not worthy of respect because there is no way what is going on here is enforcing any law other than greed. Be sure and explain to the town that my privacy rights were strip because the money was so good and that stealing out of the house was justified because you were paid well to cover it up. Please explain to mom how you could take her dead husbands cards and memory book. Please be sure and explain to every school teacher out there that you really can not trust law enforcement when the price is right and morals can be bought and sold like drugs on the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SOS Paul Powell Tue anonymous 2
garbage rates Mon joe summers 1
News Keeping Your Home Holiday Fire Hazard-Free (Nov '06) Jun 25 Spirit 2
News Budget fight leaves Illinois stuck with overdue... Jun 13 Moved 24
Tad Lincoln provenance help! Jun 13 Finally 1
I need help finding a father that doesnt know h... (Oct '12) Jun 12 Privacy Laws 3
News Next Illinois government holiday could be Obama... Jun 3 Jeff Davis 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages