Police Beat

Jan 8, 2008 Full story: State Journal-Register

“It had been remodeled and there were a lot of double ceilings and double layers within the upper construction. The fire gets between those, and you have a hard time getting it out”

Police Beat is compiled from reports released to the media by area law enforcement agencies. via State Journal-Register

Full Story
LETA REDFERN

AOL

#1 Jan 20, 2008
I AN SEARCHING FOR THE FAMILY OF LORAN REDFERN, WIFE MELBA LIVED ON TEMPLE, I THINK. NEED TO CONTACT FAMILY. I HAVE VERY OLD FAMILY PICTURES FOR THEM. i WAS BORN IN WAVERLY IN 1924, TO CARL AND ETHEL SHORT REDFERN. MY GMA WAS ALICE LUTTRELL REDFERN. CAN ANYONE HELP?
SAMIRED@AOL.COM
Violet

Madison, WI

#2 Jun 1, 2009
Are you the Leta Redfern Kern that married Earl Labine 8-20-1963 - am doing family research and would like more info.
LETA REDFERN wrote:
I AN SEARCHING FOR THE FAMILY OF LORAN REDFERN, WIFE MELBA LIVED ON TEMPLE, I THINK. NEED TO CONTACT FAMILY. I HAVE VERY OLD FAMILY PICTURES FOR THEM. i WAS BORN IN WAVERLY IN 1924, TO CARL AND ETHEL SHORT REDFERN. MY GMA WAS ALICE LUTTRELL REDFERN. CAN ANYONE HELP?
SAMIRED@AOL.COM
VIOLET

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 15, 2012
I am now samitoo24@aol.com
Taxpayer

Mattoon, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
F-----u-----Dennis pr----ick paradee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is jeremy stinson gay? Jan 24 mack 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Jan 2 Goodby unions 7,564
asian massage/sex parlors Jan 1 jennydoescare 4
does anyone remeber SANDRA BRINK ? (Jan '10) Dec '14 adoption search a... 4
Governor Blagojevich being forced to put commit... (Jun '06) Dec '14 Banana Hammock 16
Moving to springfield (Jul '14) Nov '14 drd78 8
SJR Biased liberal snot rag Nov '14 Dondeadog 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet