Police Beat

Jan 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: State Journal-Register

“It had been remodeled and there were a lot of double ceilings and double layers within the upper construction. The fire gets between those, and you have a hard time getting it out”

Police Beat is compiled from reports released to the media by area law enforcement agencies. via State Journal-Register

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
LETA REDFERN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2008

I AN SEARCHING FOR THE FAMILY OF LORAN REDFERN, WIFE MELBA LIVED ON TEMPLE, I THINK. NEED TO CONTACT FAMILY. I HAVE VERY OLD FAMILY PICTURES FOR THEM. i WAS BORN IN WAVERLY IN 1924, TO CARL AND ETHEL SHORT REDFERN. MY GMA WAS ALICE LUTTRELL REDFERN. CAN ANYONE HELP?
SAMIRED@AOL.COM
Violet

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Are you the Leta Redfern Kern that married Earl Labine 8-20-1963 - am doing family research and would like more info.
LETA REDFERN wrote:
I AN SEARCHING FOR THE FAMILY OF LORAN REDFERN, WIFE MELBA LIVED ON TEMPLE, I THINK. NEED TO CONTACT FAMILY. I HAVE VERY OLD FAMILY PICTURES FOR THEM. i WAS BORN IN WAVERLY IN 1924, TO CARL AND ETHEL SHORT REDFERN. MY GMA WAS ALICE LUTTRELL REDFERN. CAN ANYONE HELP?
SAMIRED@AOL.COM
VIOLET

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

I am now samitoo24@aol.com
Taxpayer

Nokomis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

F-----u-----Dennis pr----ick paradee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stimied 3,776
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 47,033
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 12 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
Tax Day Demonstrations Ask for Graduated Tax 17 hr BBishere2 1
Durbina s War Chest Swelling 17 hr BBishere2 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••