Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Judged:

Better world trick people into purchasing land and deltona financing it. In this recession it is hell and back to get it sell and Better world response is the can't do anything and the land worth about $5,000 and it cost us $60,000
josef

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

scam!!
SeanRollins

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

josef wrote:
scam!!
They called me today and start saying that they have a program about managing finance. They didn't even had the clue to tell me it was a real estate company. I work myself in real estate. Are there licensed to practice here in NYS? Maybe someone should report them to the REBNY.
Chris

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

Lol! I used to work for them,TWICE! SCAAAAAAM!
All chips will fall down

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

A better world is a family own business of scammers and more scammers only thing is Shame on you is backed up! Guess i have to go to Plan B.....
manhattan_ny

Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

We bought land and build our house with Deltona. We never had a problem.
psychologist

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

I used to work for a better world real estate company. They are scams!!! They trick people into becoming "part of the family." I quitted after realizing the truth behind their scams.
angela

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

I was wondering can you expound on the claim that a better world realty is a scam ? I was thinking about joining them but I do not want to be conned in these hard econmic times
Jeremy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Can you explain how they are a scam. I had an interview with today they did some unprofessional things. The main one wad they never fold me the name if the company, I found our the name from my own observations.
tammy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

psychologist wrote:
I used to work for a better world real estate company. They are scams!!! They trick people into becoming "part of the family." I quitted after realizing the truth behind their scams.
What do you mean they trick you? because I am in training for a job their.
Kim

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

psychologist wrote:
Can you explain how, please
nic

Little Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

man in the street wrote:
Better world trick people into purchasing land and deltona financing it. In this recession it is hell and back to get it sell and Better world response is the can't do anything and the land worth about $5,000 and it cost us $60,000
hello
i bought my house for $400,000 (after int 1,100 mil). Today it is worth $225,000. should i call my local real estate a scam or a crook. people have you ever hear of a bad reccession. now what if we were in a good recession and it worth 900,000. we all will be happy.
bill

Little Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

psychologist wrote:
i know lots of people who is working at a better world for over 9+ years. if it is a scam would these people still work there..
help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

psychologist wrote:
Can u tell me exactlyhow they r a scam I wanna go work for them they have vacanies
Anna

Fresh Meadows, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Hey never ever join this company they trick people by interviewing them first of all they will never tell u that u r not hired second they will tell u so much about there company like they have so many clients that they don't have time so they r hiring but that's not true they r actually looking for client by interviewing them they tell u that u r hired . 40 to 50 people every day get tricked like this they don't stop interviewing every single day and also when they tell u u r hired they will tell u to bring 15 dollars to get ur certificate but that's not true also actually 15 dollars they take for giving 3to4 day training when u get receipt from them it's written on that but they tell u it's for certificate actually they never give u certificate also they tell u after three month u can become manager which also not true they tell u they will get u state license and they will pay for every thing but that's also not true when u get training folders it's written on that that u r responsible for getting state license fees and books fees that u need to study to get license . This company have 6 to 7 managers they act really kind and sweet but once ur in u will get to see there reall faces they r rude to people but they tell they care for people and that's there motto . You must be wondering how I know all this actually I was one of them who get tricked by them .when they hired me they told me all that but once I was in office I can't tell how much they lie to me first day in office they told me to write down all my family phone number and names and call them and invite them to see there program there progrem is actually to trick people for example if some one wants to buy house in ny they will tell u ok there is no problem once u go to here there presentation they will strictly tell u u won't be able to afford ny so they have something else then they will show u property in Florida they will tell u can afford this property why they offer that because they r actually selling floridas property not ny well I have a lot to say but I think that's enough I quit after one week because they don't give u clients they tell u to get clients from ur family and refferal from ur family if they know some body who wants to buy property . I hope u got enough information so please do not waist ur time by joining them they don't make any thing positive but they tell u to be positive and also they don't give u weekly pay it depend on commission .
Java

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Im real confused. I cant even follow what you said about them. All realty companies are commission and you have to bring clients. You sell their product and they pay you sounds normal to me. What doesnt is you say you worked for them for a week and they hired you, but you say they never hired you. Sounds like you may be trying tarnish them, because you didnt like them or do well.
meeee

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

i just went to the first class today.but after reading this stuff when i talk to the guy who hired me jeff im deff going to ask him about the pay cuase i was told 750 a week and if thats not tru im not wasting money going back so i will b drilling him on that when he calls me tm morn and i will let u guys know .but whats funny was i was 1 out of about 12 people there i was the only person who spoke english everyone els could barely speak it lol and also looked like they belonged on the side of the road asking for change witch is wen i figuered out they hire everyone.what was also funyy was they want you to make money so u can buy property thru them witch i found kind of funny.but in the end run im studying to be an investment advisor so the only reason im there is for a paycheck till i pass my test so if its bs its back to looking for another job whall i study .i really hope anna is wrong but saddly from what i saw today i think she is right :/ cuz ive never went for a job b4 were they make u sit in classes b4 u start they start u on a monday and u learn as u go not get a 2 houer pitch about being better and how much everyone loves money and he told me 60 grand a year i could make but being in finance im looking in the next few years to b makeing over a 10o grand a day lol in the end i will post here tm if i think this is bs and wont b going back
srina

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

At anna in jamacia ny this has happened to me exactly as you describe they were here in flatbush brooklyn they closed before I could get my certificate wanting people to buy homes in ocala florida. I wasted money that I already dident have going there back and forth to work only on comission . Like seriously WTF
angie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I interviewed with Mohammed and start training Tuesday so I will let ur know also...
Jai Brooks

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

angie wrote:
I interviewed with Mohammed and start training Tuesday so I will let ur know also...

do you have an update... I interviewed with them today and I'm a little skeptical something just doesn't seem right to me... Everything sounds too good to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Springfield-Gardens News Video

•••
•••

Springfield-Gardens Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springfield-Gardens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••