Men held in couple's deaths

There are 2 comments on the Dec 22, 2009, The Augusta Chronicle story titled Men held in couple's deaths. In it, The Augusta Chronicle reports that:

A missing Effingham County man was found slain in a north Georgia river Monday, one day after the body of his wife was found nearby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Augusta Chronicle.

kat for compassion

Rincon, GA

#1 Dec 23, 2009
seriously, does this young ladies sorted past justify her begging for her life and then being shot and thrown in the river? and what about her poor children? if you feel the need to judge, why not judge the crime not the victim?
Debbie

Alma, GA

#2 Dec 25, 2009
I am so overwhelmed with distrought and hurt of negative comments about jennifer. I am the one who did interveiws with wsav tv , the effingham now paper in rincon . I have even talked to the herald paper in rincon as well because I want people to know that she really was a good person . she cant help that her stepdad molested her from an early age then gets pregnant later . Did you know that despite all of that she did graduate. She calls my mom mamma and made my brother into the person he is now. He never told people he loved them or bought gifts for my mom for each holiday until they got together. All she wanted was a family to love her and we became that family.....please pray for both our families. Read my brothers obituary......I am also deeply greived about how Jennifer is being done now because she always said she wanted to be buried with Paul because he was her life along with all her children. They were her reason for breathing.I loved her like a big sister and she knew that if she needed anything that I would be there. I will forever miss them both but I know God was with them til the end because their bodies were found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pooler Apr 9 bg 1
News Pooler Council denies vapor shops' request for ... Mar '15 Schmones 1
News Tybee councilman proposes beach smoking ban Feb '15 YOU STINK 9
Rincon Community Yard Sale Jan '15 monarchenergy 1
Heidt Murders (Nov '08) Jan '15 my jeeze 6
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
News Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters (Oct '14) Oct '14 Tonya 1
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE