RAMALAMADINGDONG

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2008
Are the authorities ever going to anything (publicly) about the Heidt case...it is scary to think that who ever committed such a heinous crime is still out and about.
Dena Rae Tebeau

Guyton, GA

#2 Jun 14, 2009
Everyone is so quick to judge our law enforcement - have you ever considered that they want to do a thorough job? May some of the people with loud mouths should trade their jobs to be in law enforcement for just one day and see exactly what our law enforcement go through before passing judgement on them. It is ironic that those with biosed opinions that are so quick to voice are the ones in this county who stay quiet when the verdict comes in and how quicky they change their tune. HAVE YOU EVER FOR ONE MINUTE THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT THAT FAMILY NOT THE MENTION THOSE FRIENDS THAT ARE AFFECTED INCLUDING SOME LAW ENFOREMENT ARE GOING THROUGH WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS. MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD THINK ABOUT THE ENTIRE EQUATION BEFORE THEY PASS JUDGMENT IF NOT VOICE HOW OUR LAW DEPARTMENT ISN'T DOING THINGS IN WHAT THEY CONSIDER A TIMELY MANNER. ASK THE FAMILY HOW THEY ARE STRUGGLING DAY TO DAY AND EVEN MORE AS THE RECENT DETAILS UNFOLD. IT JUST AMAZES ME HOW PEOPLE ARE JUST SO JUDGMENT, BUT HOW MANY OF US HAVE WALKED IN THE HEIDT FAMILY'S SHOES? I FOR ONE WOULD NOT WANT TO. WOULD YOU?
TRUTH

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2012
Robin Bradley Heidt Cave is finally getting her KARMA Jail time, Loss of millions and her chldren This woman should never be allowed to lay eyes on her kids again. Her METH producing husband will ensure she continues her downward spiral.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Robin looked very proud and happy with herself on that tv interview..hmmm......
wow

Stuttgart, AR

#5 Jul 14, 2012
saw the cbs special on the murders tonight. prayers for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr silverfox 56,803
Christy Meyzger 5 hr Cathy 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 15 hr tammy101 2,072
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug '14 Lady Glock 4

Springfield Jobs

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]