Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16151 Jun 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm.
Who was president last time illegal aliens were granted amnesty ?
Hmmmmmm.
Could it have been Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun ?
Hmmmmmm.
Why, yes it was.
Another example
Of Right Wing Wackos enacting policies that lower wages, increase profits, and screw the working class American.
How RWWs hate accountability.
but was that the first 'time warp' or the second?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16152 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
His job approval rating is at an all time low. That is why he is acting like he is actually doing something right now. I'm guessing his "people' have yanked a knot in him. He is so aloof, I'm sure he is giving his "people" ulcers.

Location hidden

#16153 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>but was that the first 'time warp' or the second?
IO exists in a time warp. An OLD time warp.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16154 Jun 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering if this poster knows what the letters BFD stand for...
Jus' wonderin'
GFY, and your chiteatin' dog, too.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16155 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell yourself short. A person that reads as much as you, and is as well versed in history as you are is not illiterate nor ignorant. Your articulation is just fine.
thanks Dave, And FWIW, I have always respected and thought well of you, I just happen to disagree with some of your viewpoints.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16156 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
More like absquatulate if anyone asks me, jerk-off.
Btw, GFY,too. And do you have a dog? jus sayin'
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16157 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Btw, GFY,too. And do you have a dog? jus sayin'
And you have such a likeable personality you think people cotton to you in droves huh?

Small minds give word play with symbols of small thoughts of self loathing. You should try to play like an adult and you might get more respect.
Instead of insulting everyone and trying to be king of the hill, you should invite yourself to discuss the issues brought up in this thread, but NO, you want to show you azz with nearly every post.

Wallowing in the mud and expecting to do the same only makes you a mud bug.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16158 Jun 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have such a likeable personality you think people cotton to you in droves huh?
Small minds give word play with symbols of small thoughts of self loathing. You should try to play like an adult and you might get more respect.
Instead of insulting everyone and trying to be king of the hill, you should invite yourself to discuss the issues brought up in this thread, but NO, you want to show you azz with nearly every post.
O-tay, Mr. Genius, please point to one of your posts that show how this should done.
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16159 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>O-tay, Mr. Genius, please point to one of your posts that show how this should done.

Here's three.

8 hrs ago

12 hrs ago

14 hrs ago
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16161 Jun 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's three.
8 hrs ago
12 hrs ago
14 hrs ago
everyone seemed to love and admire all them- got anything else?
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16162 Jun 22, 2013
Obama:'We Are a Nation of Laws and a Nation of Immigrants'

And yet Obama picks and chooses which laws to obey and which to ignore.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06...
Informed Opinion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16163 Jun 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are all for what is going on with immigration right now? I have to wonder how bad illegal immigration was during the Reagan years. What was the U.S. umemplyment rate at that time? Were we having such a problem with illegals taking jobs from citizens?
Are you EVER going to move up into the 21st century? It's looking doubtful. The ONLY info you seem to have is OLD. Of course, I understand WHY. You'd get your tail handed to you on a daily basis. I don't even know why I bother responding.
Right Wingers can draw most bizarre conclusions.

No wonder we cant trust you all to even attempt to think logically.

Illegals should be deported and those who employee them should be imprisoned.

Its you Right Wing Wackos who hate accountability and always want to "move on".

You wanted to "move on" and not prosecute Nixon who committed more felonies in office than could be counted.

You wanted to "move on" after Ronnie Ray-Gun shredded the Constitution and committed felony after felony selling guns to the Taliban, illegally funding rebels in Central and South America, and using Noriega to smuggle more cocaine to American children than Pablo Escobar.

And after Bush lied us into wars that killed hundreds of thousands, bankrupted America, and committed so many War Crimes some of his administration cannot travel abroad for fear of arrest and trial, you want to "move on".

Nope we Normal Americans like accountability.

Own up to it for once for God's sake, and at least pretend you'll hold your own accountable.

Oh wait...

It's Right Wing wackos who runs away from accountability like vampires hide from the sunshine.

Never mind.
Informed Opinion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16164 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>but was that the first 'time warp' or the second?
Great Post.

I apologize.

I forgot that on Right Wing Wacko Planet there is no such thing as history - how can RWWs be accountable for things that never occurred on their planet ?

I keep forgetting that when RWWs were in charge under Ronne Ray-Gun, it was "Morning in America."

Rau-Gun took the solar panels off the White House to show that we didn't need to worry about alternative energy sources or conservation - the Arabs were our business buddies.

He armed Al Queda and other Right Wing Muslims because after all, everyone knew that crazed Muslim Terrorists who were our version of the Christian Taliban could always be trusted.

He imported cocaine using the CIA and Noriega because, after all, if you can be an illegal arms dealer to fund the overthrow of elected governments,why can't you be an illegal drug dealer too ?

Ray-Gun tripled the national debt because after all, if you bankrupt the country pretending to invent "Star Wars" laser missile defense programs, the military-industrial complex make billions - and as Cheney taught us - budget deficits and debt don't matter if RWWs create them.

Ray-Gun shredded the Constitution so badly that even down here it wouldn't qualify as decent toilet paper.

Damn... if only Right Wing Wacko Planet had a concept called "History" - America wouldn't be subjected to their destructive efforts every other decade or so.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16165 Jun 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 well stated.

Yep, the (lack of) class will ultimately show up, just give it a little time. Recent examples below:

"jerk yo-self off chithead!"

"GFY, and your chiteatin' dog, too."

"Btw, GFY,too. And do you have a dog? jus sayin'"
alpha soda Mansell road

Alpharetta, GA

#16166 Jun 22, 2013
I've been watching this thread for some time, but not a poster. I have a contribution.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. We have all heard that line.

The new version overheard in our restaurant:
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, 99 weeks of unemployment, free medicine and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life, even after he’s dead and may be many times.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#16167 Jun 22, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 well stated.
Yep, the (lack of) class will ultimately show up, just give it a little time. Recent examples below:
"jerk yo-self off chithead!"
"GFY, and your chiteatin' dog, too."
"Btw, GFY,too. And do you have a dog? jus sayin'"
Lack of class can be VERY evident without using strong language.

BTW - Why did you steal the Jus' Sayin' tagline that I used to use from me? I gave it up after about a week because I decided it was too stupid and repetitive. Maybe you like stupid and repetitive. Your constant use of "clueless and uneducated" "libroid" "liberace" would be evidence of that, as well as you can have an utter lack of class without cursing.

Location hidden

#16168 Jun 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wingers can draw most bizarre conclusions.
No wonder we cant trust you all to even attempt to think logically.
Illegals should be deported and those who employee them should be imprisoned.
Its you Right Wing Wackos who hate accountability and always want to "move on".
You wanted to "move on" and not prosecute Nixon who committed more felonies in office than could be counted.
You wanted to "move on" after Ronnie Ray-Gun shredded the Constitution and committed felony after felony selling guns to the Taliban, illegally funding rebels in Central and South America, and using Noriega to smuggle more cocaine to American children than Pablo Escobar.
And after Bush lied us into wars that killed hundreds of thousands, bankrupted America, and committed so many War Crimes some of his administration cannot travel abroad for fear of arrest and trial, you want to "move on".
Nope we Normal Americans like accountability.
Own up to it for once for God's sake, and at least pretend you'll hold your own accountable.
Oh wait...
It's Right Wing wackos who runs away from accountability like vampires hide from the sunshine.
Never mind.
The above post is brought to you from the planet "Libroid".

Geeeeee. I don't see criticism of ANY Democrat presidents. Hmmmmm. THOUGHT you consider yourself an Independent. rotfl

The ONLY reason you like Obama is because he sold himself to the Unions. What has he done for you? He protected the unions in the auto industry to pay you back. Since then.....nothing.
He refused to step in in Wisconsin. He felt he had settled the debt.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#16169 Jun 22, 2013
alpha soda Mansell road wrote:
I've been watching this thread for some time, but not a poster. I have a contribution.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. We have all heard that line.
The new version overheard in our restaurant:
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, 99 weeks of unemployment, free medicine and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life, even after he’s dead and may be many times.
I think I liked you better when you didn't post.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16170 Jun 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I liked you better when you didn't post.
Is this you or me? LoL.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16171 Jun 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of class can be VERY evident without using strong language.
BTW - Why did you steal the Jus' Sayin' tagline that I used to use from me? I gave it up after about a week because I decided it was too stupid and repetitive. Maybe you like stupid and repetitive. Your constant use of "clueless and uneducated" "libroid" "liberace" would be evidence of that, as well as you can have an utter lack of class without cursing.
What are your views on immigration or did you come on here just to fuss will Bill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sucide in shadow brook May 16 Stewiedog66 1
News Christian unity is resurrected in rural Nova Sc... Apr '16 Graham Jeffreys 1
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning (Nov '14) Apr '16 JustMe 2
Beware of Pedophiles wearing robes Mar '16 Username1972 2
Immigration What Are They Thinking Feb '16 Stop Immigration Now 13
Religion of Peace Feb '16 Username1972 3
Zika Virus in USA Jan '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages