That's all you got? Really? That is sad.:(<quoted text>
Turn that frown upside down.:)
#9578 May 8, 2013
#9579 May 8, 2013
Put the pill bottle down and take two steps back. Now call a hotline for some help. ASAP.
#9580 May 8, 2013
As the Preacher would say "you 2 boys do an injustice to dumb."
Not creative at all.
#9581 May 8, 2013
You like those words better?
#9582 May 8, 2013
I've got to wonder if you even know what the actual Budget Process entails...
The President Submits a Budget Proposal to Congress
Following the procedure required by the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974, the President presents a budget proposal for the coming Fiscal Year to Congress on or before the first Monday in February.
Based on the input of the federal agencies, the president's budget proposal projects estimated spending, revenue, and borrowing levels broken down by functional categories for the coming fiscal year to start October 1.
The president's budget proposal serves as a "starting point" for the Congress to consider. Congress is under no obligation to adopt all or any of the President's budget and often makes significant changes. However, since the President must ultimately approve all future bills they propose, Congress is often reluctant to completely ignore the priorities of the President's budget.
House and Senate Budget Committees Report the Budget Resolution
The Congressional Budget Act requires passage of an annual "Congressional Budget Resolution", a concurrent resolution passed in identical form by both House and Senate, but not requiring the President's signature....
#9583 May 8, 2013
Hey, it's Right Wing Straw Man argument time !
This is where the Right Wing Wacko makes up a bunch of stuff - then attacks the opponent for all the made up stuff.
Here's what's wrong with Right Wing Wackos:
- RWWs have strong homosexual desires for their next door neighbor, and salivate in lust whenever Bob takes off his shirt and works on car in his driveway.
- RWWs secretly cheer for the Nazis when they watch WW II movies because they think Hitler "had some good points", and after all, aren't most Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Jews Leeeeeeeberal socialist com'nists.
- RWWs sleep at night caressing their Czech made AK-47 in fear the ATF, personally led by Obama, raids their house to confiscate the pipe bombs they hid in their daughter's closet, they're gonna use someday to show their love for liberty and their God by blowing up damn leeeeeeeberal sociaaaaliiist com'nist. But not the Chinese - they make good TVs.
- RWWs wear depends because they get so excited when Sara Palin engages in deep intellectual discussion regarding particle physics and string theory, or whenever she claims Obama is a com'nist from the Planet Zenon, they have uncontrollable emissions - thank God their Medicare covers Viagra.
- RWWs believe that it's God's will they conquer or kill anyone who practices any religion other than Christian Talibanjsm, well actually that your kids, not theirs, go to war to conquer of kill, and you pay for the war, not them,(they're not into taxes). RWWs will dodge the draft and maximize the increase to their portfolios.
- RWWs believe God wants them to take as much as possible from the poor and working class, and redistribute it to the rich, because God only loved the rich and powerful, and He created Darwin, who taught us that the survival of the fittest is God's way of culling the herd.
RWWs believe Jesus was a dunderhead Leeeeeeeeeberal "Libtard", who should always be ignored, after all, demanding we give all we have to the sick, the poor, and the children- what was he "eatin shroons ?"
- RWWs are dependent on the government for their housing, food, medical care, medicines, transportation, and security. That parasitic dependence makes them terrified others will discover this, or also get government benefits.(Actually this one is true.)
After that, how can anyone be a Right Winger ?
#9584 May 8, 2013
H-ha-ha. How ridiculous. A dummy blogger quoting a blogger.
#9585 May 8, 2013
Yep, nothing like a happy dummy.
#9586 May 8, 2013
#9587 May 8, 2013
Is that really the best you can do for humor, doesn't work, so sad.
#9588 May 8, 2013
LOL. Yeah that's better. Thanks. I needed that. Really. What a doofus. Still laughing. Thanks.
#9589 May 8, 2013
For a minute there I thought I'd have to read that as it seemed somewhat interesting.
Then I noticed it was a "cut and paste", and according to Right Wing Wacko Rules, those don't count.
Good try though.
#9590 May 8, 2013
I'm sorry. It's still early. I haven't finished drinking my coffee. That all can't be homeruns.
#9591 May 8, 2013
My most favorite line from the whole article....
But in the end, they decided he was as good as they were going to get.
#9592 May 8, 2013
You'd fit right in up there. Still laughing.
#9593 May 8, 2013
Of course, it was amusing to read that a $439 Billion Dollar deficit was the highest in history before Obama,
When, Bush's last deficit was $1.4 Trillion Dollars, and Bush inherited a budget surplus.
Only in Right Wing Wacko World math is Obama's $400 Billion more than Bush's $1.4 Trillion.
Thank goodness Right Wing Wackos are amusing when they get it their crayons and pretend to be grown ups. I bet they even put on Daddy's tie.
Gotta love Right Wing Wackos - never let the truth interfere with the B.S.
#9594 May 8, 2013
It's real easy.
You believe society "owes you a living".
You somehow believe that George Bush is more dangerous than Bin Laden, Saddam, Hitler, etc...
You believe conservatives telling the truth belong in jail, but a liar and sex offender belongs in the White House.
You believe that the same teacher who cannot effectively teach 4th graders how to read, basic math skills, and history is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
You believe that heterosexuality is a learned behavior, but homosexuality is normal and natural.
You believe that there is no difference in men and women.
You believe that the United States signing the Kyoto Treaty will end Global Warming although you have made absolutely no attempt to actually read it yourself.
You somehow believe that a President who lied under oath, appeased fanatical dictators, and gave military technology to hostile regimes is somehow better for America than the present Administration.
You believe Bush is a genius who masterminded the 9/11 attack on America, yet is as dumb as a stump the rest of the time.
You want to legalize drugs but outlaw tobacco.
#9595 May 8, 2013
Will you ever learn? A yearly budget deficit is not the same as long term deficits.
Bush left a long term deficit of $1.4, Obama has increased the long term deficit number to something like $4 trillion in only 4 years as opposed to 8 for Bush.
Dam Liberaces dont know diddly.
#9596 May 8, 2013
"You believe that there is no difference in men and women"
Bored, I feel I must defend the Liberals on this one. Have you seen Janet Reno, Hillary Clinton, Rachael Maddow, Patty Murray, just to name a few? C'mon, give'em a break.
Since: Nov 12
#9597 May 8, 2013
So refute a few of them, why don't you?
Add your comments below
|Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning||Nov 10||tommy f||1|
|Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters||Oct 28||Tonya||1|
|Christy Meyzger||Sep '14||Cathy||2|
|Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14)||Sep '14||Lady Glock||5|
|TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13)||Aug '14||oking09||6|
|Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13)||Aug '14||Lady Glock||4|
|Search continues for missing Guyton man||Jul '14||Just me||1|
Find what you want!
Search Springfield Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC