Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9050 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid.

Sorry-but you're the stupid one, you prove it with every post you make.

No wonder you dont have a job.
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

#9051 May 5, 2013
Anyone who says NO to all tax increases and cuts welfare and requires drug testibg for ALL welfare recipients

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9052 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're to stupid to really even acknowledge. Really.
Yet, you did...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9053 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You guys are bullies. Oh, how you love to dish it, but certainly can't take it. Call me names, hurl insults, it's your best weapon. Sadly, it's your only weapon. You just can't win.
+1

Ain't it the truth...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9054 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

In Right Wing Wacko World - they blame Obama,(and us normal Americans) for not repairing America faster than the Right Wing Wackos screw it up.

"Repairing America,"
ROFL. Tearing down America is what you libroaches are doing, and doing a dam good job of it too.

It's the only dam thing you are good at.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9055 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
For Chicken and OMTE:
In case you've forgot (easy for y'all to do, it seems), I have posted here and other places (this is the main "state wide" thread, most of my post are in the Douglasville board) mostly about taxes and how businesses are run, in other words, things I know about AND care about. I don't recall any decent responses to those from either of you, most likely because neither of you know much about them...
You really (both of you) should try posting about stuff you really know about and understand, rather than opining on everything under the sun. Most people don't care what you have to say, particularly when you're clueless and uneducated about those topics.
I don't have a desire to get into discussions about religion (don't care one way or the other), abortion (no one is going to change my mind, I'm not going to (try to) change the opinion of anyone else), global warming or many other subjects because they don't interest me enough to debate someone on an anonymous board.
In addition, in many instances, legit questions are posed and not responded to, because it would "defeat" your point. Mr. Chicken, you've yet to respond to the tax related questions posed to you (by someone else and me), you've done it for years. Although, that being said, I don't care what your answers would be, the questions posed to you showed that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to taxes and tax systems. Why should someone continue trying?
"Since the ONLY thing you've said (other than to criticize other posters) was that you don't like hearing about the Koch Brothers"
Obviously (even to you) that is not correct, but you probably believe it because you posted it. I've figuratively brutalized your clueless and uneducated posts about personal and corporate taxes for some time now. Frankly, I didn't know much about the Koch Brothers until you (under another name) started whining about them, you did cause me to do a little research on them...
I just find it ironic when one of you two gets real negative with another poster, yet get offended when someone does it to you. Typical liberal, libroach or libturd modus operandi...
BTW, as my friend Synergy says, this is entertainment for me, I get a laugh out of some of the posters here. Plus, I've learned a some, too.
I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire else less acknowledge you when you ask a question. I didn't even read all your long boring a$$ post. Weirdo.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#9056 May 5, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
Anyone who says NO to all tax increases and cuts welfare and requires drug testibg for ALL welfare recipients
How dare them! Those stingy people!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9057 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ mobileweb/robert-naiman/by-us- deaths-as-of-today_b_683441.ht ml
This article is 1-1/2 years old. The numbers have increased. If you want more, I'll dig. The numbers will just drive you libs mad and you'll spew your hate, because it's what you do when you can't argue.

The great and wonderful huffington post. Now no libroach can argue with that site, they swear by it, it's their second God, Obama being first.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9058 May 5, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Once again a very shallow staement from a very shallow mind. FYI Obama is not going to spend our social security,road and bridge repair money to ignorantly attack North Korea, Iran nor Syria. If you and the right wing weirdos want to, mortgage your home, put your 401 and CD's up and put together a private army and then go and knock yourselves out! I don't believe you republicans will last much longer without going more insane than you already are. F bush,laura. romney and may they stay off the TV so I won't have to throw up those nice steaks I bought with food stamps. Power To The People!
Ummmm....okay TROLL. BTW, thought you were leaving a couple of weeks ago. lol
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9059 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but there's no help for you.

Let us list the words of stupid for this poster.

Stupid being the first of many.

brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, dummy*, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser*, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless.

Pick you favorite word conservatives, they all fit this numbskull, and numbskull isn't even one of the words.



Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9060 May 5, 2013
More classy posts from OMTE:

"Screw you gramps. I'm bout tired of your old sick a$$ too. I don't give a damn what you think. I really wish that all your kind that is stuck in the 50's would just go ahead and die already. You f*cked it up and now our generation has to fix it."

"You're one strange dude. Fa**ot."

And you actually wonder why someone takes jabs at you? You're pitiful.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9061 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a better explanation....Aggie has class. She has OUTCLASSED the foul mouthed libs.
+1

Aggie is great!
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9062 May 5, 2013
I understand these numbers will be ignored and viewed as "bad propaganda" by the libs. It's just your nature.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9063 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The great and wonderful huffington post. Now no libroach can argue with that site, they swear by it, it's their second God, Obama being first.
Actually, Ariana Huffington is most liberal.
It's why I chose it first, dumba$$.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9064 May 5, 2013
columbus native wrote:
republicans are scattering more and more to the wind. Hell all they do is fight among themselves,but come to think of it thats the best way to keep them out.
lol You just make it up as you go. The republicans in Congress are doing a pretty good job so far of keeping Obama under control.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9065 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
When an arsonist sets fire to an orphanage, and kids start dying;
you don't blame the fire fighter for the deaths they are unable to prevent - we blame the arsonist.
When Adam Lanza shot 20 kids in New Town, we didn't hold law enforcement for those dead children, we blamed Lanza.
When a parent feeds a family tainted food,- don't blame the doctor because she couldn't save them all, we blame the parent.
At least that's how it is on Planet Earth.
In Right Wing Wacko World - they blame Obama,(and us normal Americans) for not repairing America faster than the Right Wing Wackos screw it up.
Another example of Right Wingers hatred of personal accountability.
Oh, if only the Left believed in personal accountability.
Timothy McVeigh and his loser buddies decide to blow up a government building and Clinton tries to blame it on talk radio.
9/11 occurs and we lose almost 3,000 people, you actually have people on the Left saying we have to understand how America is to blame for the hatred that led to 9/11 (somehow forgetting to mention Islamic jihad), we even have textbooks in schools that teach that "Decisions we made in the United States have had negative effects on people elsewhere." in answer to the question "Why might the United States be a target for terrorism?" (CSCOPE Curriculum).
When James Holmes murders people at a movie theater, ABC's Brian Ross, with no attempt at real journalism, announces on the air that they found a Jim Holmes listed as a member of the Tea Party in Colorado.(no relation by the way, though that didn't stop the death threats from coming in - thanks ABC - where's YOUR personal responsibility.
And the latest, Adam Lanza takes his mother's gun and murders 20 children and 6 adults. Immediately, the story is that gun control is the only answer - of course the very gun control measures that Obama tried to push would not have stopped Adam Lanza from getting the guns he used. Connecticut already has some of the strictest gun control laws in the control. Didn't help. Adam Lanza is to blame for Adam Lanza's actions.
The Right's creed screams personal responsibility, it is the Left that wants to make sure no one has to deal with the consequences of their actions. Get pregnant when you're single and can't support the baby - no problem, the Left will supply you with either government aid or an abortion - take your pick.
Get caught under the influence of drugs in the work place (even if you operate a bus or a train)- no problem, if your boss tries to fire you, you can sue them under the Americans with Disabilities Act - after all, why should you be blamed that you got yourself addicted to drugs or alcohol - you're "disabled".
The list could go on and on.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9066 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm....okay TROLL. BTW, thought you were leaving a couple of weeks ago. lol
Hey, it's Right Wing Wacko debate time again.

You're so stupid that when your momma said it was chilly outside - you ran for a spoon.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9067 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
For Chicken and OMTE:
In case you've forgot (easy for y'all to do, it seems), I have posted here and other places (this is the main "state wide" thread, most of my post are in the Douglasville board) mostly about taxes and how businesses are run, in other words, things I know about AND care about. I don't recall any decent responses to those from either of you, most likely because neither of you know much about them...
You really (both of you) should try posting about stuff you really know about and understand, rather than opining on everything under the sun. Most people don't care what you have to say, particularly when you're clueless and uneducated about those topics.
I don't have a desire to get into discussions about religion (don't care one way or the other), abortion (no one is going to change my mind, I'm not going to (try to) change the opinion of anyone else), global warming or many other subjects because they don't interest me enough to debate someone on an anonymous board.
In addition, in many instances, legit questions are posed and not responded to, because it would "defeat" your point. Mr. Chicken, you've yet to respond to the tax related questions posed to you (by someone else and me), you've done it for years. Although, that being said, I don't care what your answers would be, the questions posed to you showed that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to taxes and tax systems. Why should someone continue trying?
"Since the ONLY thing you've said (other than to criticize other posters) was that you don't like hearing about the Koch Brothers"
Obviously (even to you) that is not correct, but you probably believe it because you posted it. I've figuratively brutalized your clueless and uneducated posts about personal and corporate taxes for some time now. Frankly, I didn't know much about the Koch Brothers until you (under another name) started whining about them, you did cause me to do a little research on them...
I just find it ironic when one of you two gets real negative with another poster, yet get offended when someone does it to you. Typical liberal, libroach or libturd modus operandi...
BTW, as my friend Synergy says, this is entertainment for me, I get a laugh out of some of the posters here. Plus, I've learned a some, too.

Good Post! and you have struck at the heart and soul of their posts.

Their abilities flounder when compared to Obama himself. They try to emulate him and look foolish doing so. Their God has become tainted and so have they.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9068 May 5, 2013
Correction, it's Arianna, daaaahling.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9069 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire else less acknowledge you when you ask a question. I didn't even read all your long boring a$$ post. Weirdo.
Yet you still responded.

BTW, I'm sure you DID read the post, and, probably, understood most of it. But, you'll never admit it...

Another BTW, I probably wouldn't ask you any tax related questions, you can probably figure out why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug 29 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
•••
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••