danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#9009 May 5, 2013
You L wingers need to research the drone attacks and number of troops killed since Obama won his undeserved Nobel Peace Price. He's not a peacemaker, far from it. Obama is in his 2nd term, you L wingers keep forgetting.

“1100+ Peer-Reviewed Papers”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9010 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Your list was cut and pasted from PopularTechnology.net .
http://www.populartechnology.net/2013/02/the-...
Why are you guys so embarrassed to show your sources? Just because this website is SO radical and SO frequently wrong that other crazy-conspiracy-climate-chang e-deniers are criticizing them.
But, it's good enough for you!
My website is not remotely radical, has never been proven wrong and no skeptic has ever criticized it.

Why are you attempting to smear my site with your lies?

“1100+ Peer-Reviewed Papers”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9011 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You. Good post.
That can only be considered a "good post" if you are completely ignorant and completely dishonest.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#9012 May 5, 2013
When you read these right wing weirdos comments it makes me all the happier knowing America stood up and kept romney OUT! Now let all those non-republicans never forget and never give up keeping these monkeys with razor bladed out for good! Thanks to all who voted against romney and his dumb blonde wife. republicans are a danger to society and themselves.

“1100+ Peer-Reviewed Papers”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9013 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you were a Right Wing Wacko dependent on drug smuggling, hooker hiring,'Ol Rushbo,(when he not paying his Hispanic housekeeper to buy Oxycotin for him), to tell you what to think - you'd want to keep your "sources" too.
Except Popular Technology.net is a politically independent website,

http://www.populartechnology.net/2009/05/case...

But people like you are so ignorant of how to do proper research.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#9014 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
BigDummy1 is easy to handle. He's terrified the commies are coming to take him away to do unspeakable things to him.
If you really want to shut him up just yell "Duck and Cover!" and he'll be under his desk for the next 20 minutes waiting for an A-Bomb with a sickle and hammer painted on the nose to drop on his head.
The people that terrify me are the under informed voters that people like you prey upon, convincing them of the wonderful world of Progressive Rule. What terrifies me is the destruction of the greatest country in the world from the people that live within it. What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to keep this country free and for nothing if people such as you get your way.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9015 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that terrify me are the under informed voters that people like you prey upon, convincing them of the wonderful world of Progressive Rule. What terrifies me is the destruction of the greatest country in the world from the people that live within it. What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to keep this country free and for nothing if people such as you get your way.
That's exactly how I feel only in reverse
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#9016 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAINLESS TROLL
Once again a very shallow staement from a very shallow mind. FYI Obama is not going to spend our social security,road and bridge repair money to ignorantly attack North Korea, Iran nor Syria. If you and the right wing weirdos want to, mortgage your home, put your 401 and CD's up and put together a private army and then go and knock yourselves out! I don't believe you republicans will last much longer without going more insane than you already are. F bush,laura. romney and may they stay off the TV so I won't have to throw up those nice steaks I bought with food stamps. Power To The People!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#9018 May 5, 2013
republicans are scattering more and more to the wind. Hell all they do is fight among themselves,but come to think of it thats the best way to keep them out.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9019 May 5, 2013
Poptech wrote:
<quoted text>
That can only be considered a "good post" if you are completely ignorant and completely dishonest.
Well, it's obvious you didn't do well in the sciences or poli-sci, but we can tell that Dale Carnegie training really took hold.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9020 May 5, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Once again a very shallow staement from a very shallow mind. FYI Obama is not going to spend our social security,road and bridge repair money to ignorantly attack North Korea, Iran nor Syria. If you and the right wing weirdos want to, mortgage your home, put your 401 and CD's up and put together a private army and then go and knock yourselves out! I don't believe you republicans will last much longer without going more insane than you already are. F bush,laura. romney and may they stay off the TV so I won't have to throw up those nice steaks I bought with food stamps. Power To The People!
Or you could just turn your TV off, typical liberal.

Netanyahu set Damascus on fire last night, without clearance from Obama.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9021 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>BigDummy1 is easy to handle. He's terrified the commies are coming to take him away to do unspeakable things to him.

If you really want to shut him up just yell "Duck and Cover!" and he'll be under his desk for the next 20 minutes waiting for an A-Bomb with a sickle and hammer painted on the nose to drop on his head.
That Right Wing Wacko Battle Cry !!!

"Be afraid !"

"Be afraid !"

"Be very afraid !"
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9022 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that terrify me are the under informed voters
Now just HOW might a voter become uninformed? Perhaps reading the most ridiculous, biased, untruthful and unfounded information that can be discovered on the internet might do it?

If you really are concerned about uninformed voters (and you should be!), stop being one!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9023 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to keep this country free and for nothing if people such as you get your way.
What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to to enrich the corporate masters that Bush/Cheney bowed down to and lied for, and so that Americans could remain ignorant while they drive around in their F-150's and Suburbans and Yukons.

Our troops deserve great credit. Our leaders that sent them to Iraq deserve nothing but derision and contempt.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9024 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just blame the Boston attack on Obama & his DHS team. A major security failure.
How did you like those numbers? Limbs blown off, many of which were children. Carnage, blood & guts strewn everywhere, in a major American city. Can't blame Bush for that, so don't even try.
Again, Obama would not utter the word- Terrorist.
Let's be fair then and blame Bush for 09/11 - 3,000 dead Americans and it took Obama to kill bin Laden.

Let's blame Obama for the Boston Bombing - 3 dead and one suspect killed and the other in custody within days.

Sure you want to compare ?

1000 X more killed under Bush.

Suspects caught in days under Obama and never caught under Bush.

Ah heck ..... Let's compare 'em.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9025 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Same old Boring BS by same old Boring libturd.

See I can attack also.
No, actually you can't.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9026 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be fair then and blame Bush for 09/11 - 3,000 dead Americans and it took Obama to kill bin Laden.
Let's blame Obama for the Boston Bombing - 3 dead and one suspect killed and the other in custody within days.
Sure you want to compare ?
1000 X more killed under Bush.
Suspects caught in days under Obama and never caught under Bush.
Ah heck ..... Let's compare 'em.
I've never blamed Bush for 9-11, you keep talking about the war your leader promised to end. I asked a few posts back to research the number of troops killed since Obama won his peace prize. Remind everyone, it was just 8 months into his presidency. Go ahead, tell us, and be truthful about it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9027 May 5, 2013
Poptech wrote:
<quoted text>
My website is not remotely radical, has never been proven wrong and no skeptic has ever criticized it.
In your words:

"......they resorted to an extensive censorship of my comments and eventually a site wide purge of all of them."

You should probably count that as criticism. Jus' Sayin'
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9028 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>The very last sentence, that would be Ms. Maxy in the video. Typical ghetto supporter, one of the millions who thought Obama would be their savior.
"Danger Zone"

Waaaaah, Waaaaah, Waaaaaah.

Another typical Right Winger with his lips glued to that government teat,
terrified we working folks will demand he pay taxes,
or that he'll have to actually fight in those wars he loves to send others to fight.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9029 May 5, 2013
THE GREAT DEFORMATION
THE CORRUPTION OF CAPITALISM IN AMERICA

DAVID A. STOCKMAN

Read the book.

Learn what even Reagan's Republican economists has to say about Republican economic theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Meyzger Sep 30 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug '14 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
Bloomingdale child porn suspect caught by Effin... Jun '14 David May 2
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield Jobs

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]