Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Comments (Page 425)

Showing posts 8,481 - 8,500 of39,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was saying you have no sense of humour. Wow. Your a B.
And I am saying that using someone's mentally challenged brother in some ignorant and petty way to try to, in your little mind, insult him says far too much about you than I care to know.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

He'd be more than disgusted with the denial of science and reason that is being perpetuated amongst the right-wing-whacko's trying to bring their particular brand of religious mythology into the arena of politics and governance of the nation.

So now we have Jefferson speaking from the grave?
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Bill in D'ville is a whole lot smarter than I am. You started posting pretty much after he got tired of posting factual information with the intent to educate people and being rewarded with posts that rarely rose above the level of "Hater, Everything is Bush's fault, Republicans are living off the government" and other mindless drivel - you know, the same tired refrains that still try and masquerade as "intelligent posts" by too many of the Left on here. I'm stubborn enough to keep butting my head against the same brick walls that serve for brains for some on here.
To act like everyone on the left are ignorant is being arrogant. I'd bet money ChickenButt is college educated and is as intelligent if not more than anyone on here.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Jefferson was effectively a liberal, secular humanist, which would be closer, in today's world, to the Democratic Party.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

But he was what we call today a Libertarian.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a stupid moron. You compare people to a herd of cattle or a herd of anything? If anything you republicans sound like dumba$$ animals. Saying the same ole sh*t over and over again.
I compare the herd as sheep.
I have reached a conclusion after reading all your nasty rantings and ravings that you are really a 15 to a 17 year old kid, just baiting people and trying to stir up attention to yourself. If you are actually a man than you surely have maturity problems and problems with your own self esteem. You have no respect for anyone, which also shows that you have no respect for yourself.
I would also recommend that you get more education so you don't sound so much like a follower, otherwise known as sheep.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>To go to the extreme like some of these crazies do is wrong, but to question the existence of God is worse. Without God to help you govern how you reason you are lost.
I suggest you ask this of your president, good question for him.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am saying that using someone's mentally challenged brother in some ignorant and petty way to try to, in your little mind, insult him says far too much about you than I care to know.
I'm saying you have very thin skin. I hope your little house of cards last forever and you never have to deal with the real world. If doesn't and
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

"Jefferson and his followers favored states' rights and a strict interpretation of the Constitution. They believed that a powerful central government posed a threat to individual liberties. They viewed the United States more as a confederation of sovereign entities woven together by a common interest. This is what Republicans and conservatives believe today. Hamilton (a Federalist), and his followers argued that a strong central government was essential to the unity of the new nation. They favored a broad interpretation of the Constitution, which they saw as a document that should evolve with the country as it grew. This is EXACTLY what Democrats believe in today, and what Jefferson opposed."
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
See how politely Aggie gets you told. Cuts you up before you even realize you're bleeding!!!!!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I compare the herd as sheep.
I have reached a conclusion after reading all your nasty rantings and ravings that you are really a 15 to a 17 year old kid, just baiting people and trying to stir up attention to yourself. If you are actually a man than you surely have maturity problems and problems with your own self esteem. You have no respect for anyone, which also shows that you have no respect for yourself.
I would also recommend that you get more education so you don't sound so much like a follower, otherwise known as sheep.
Screw you gramps. I'm bout tired of your old sick a$$ too. I don't give a damn what you think. I really wish that all your kind that is stuck in the 50's would just go ahead and die already. You f*cked it up and now our generation has to fix it.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
See how politely Aggie gets you told. Cuts you up before you even realize you're bleeding!!!!!
You're one strange dude. Fa**ot.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You guys are bullies. Oh, how you love to dish it, but certainly can't take it. Call me names, hurl insults, it's your best weapon. Sadly, it's your only weapon. You just can't win.
This is the tactics that communist use to try to shut people up. They begin with their slogans, causes, lies, and progress to calling people names and then with character assassination. The scary thing is if that doesn't work they then throw you in a prison or put a bullet in your head. Then they have accomplished the goal of shutting you up. I would think that kind information would make one afraid to support their progressive agenda unless you are evil.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>To act like everyone on the left are ignorant is being arrogant. I'd bet money ChickenButt is college educated and is as intelligent if not more than anyone on here.
He has been intelligent enough to lead you around by the ring in your nose.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you gramps. I'm bout tired of your old sick a$$ too. I don't give a damn what you think. I really wish that all your kind that is stuck in the 50's would just go ahead and die already. You f*cked it up and now our generation has to fix it.
Thanks, You just proved my post to you. You are a sicko.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, You just proved my post to you. You are a sicko.
Your welcome. SMH.
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

You L wingers should be proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
You L wingers should be proud.
We'll just blame that screw up on a party weekend with Beyonce & Jayzee!
danger zone

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm embarassed for the man!
It's so good,, we must show it again.
Which is it, Mr. President 57, 58, 59?
Just pick a number, any number.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making assumptions that aren't rooted in historical reality. Thomas Jefferson had this to say:
"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
He'd be more than disgusted with the denial of science and reason that is being perpetuated amongst the right-wing-whacko's trying to bring their particular brand of religious mythology into the arena of politics and governance of the nation.
And since you mentioned "existence of a god", I will quote the Bible where it says "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." We are instructed to use our minds and not follow the cattle call of the herd in their blind allegiance to what amounts to a religion in the minds of the man made global warming crowd.

And what denial of science and reason are you referring to? Recognizing that there is far more to the man made global warning agenda that the pursuit of true science is recognizing true reality. Recognizing that there have been numerous lies put forth in an effort to claim cause and effect relationships that do not actually exist is following reason. There is a reason there is a term called
"healthy skepticism."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,481 - 8,500 of39,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Apr 15 Anonymous 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Auto glass service in rincon Apr 9 ex customer 2
Rincon man arrested after exposing himself to c... (Apr '12) Apr 9 Frank 2
Pedifile in westwood Apr 9 andiefelterbush 2
Ehics in 1st District Politics Apr 2 BobbyTom 1
Brandon glover Mar '14 sexy j 1
•••

Flood Warning for Effingham County was issued at April 20 at 9:27PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs