Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Comments (Page 355)

Showing posts 7,081 - 7,100 of39,487
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be much better if you thought for yourself and spoke for yourself instead of copying and pasting everything.I could have done that but I gave you my honest assessment of what I thought. Any moron knows that there are differences between the government and economics at home.The governments is huge and uses trick economics.The main point is that you can think up all the economic terms and add all the theoretical aspects that you want and it doesn't change the fact that we are broke. Another fact is that the more money we print the less it is worth and the more inflation will grow. it all comes back to basic budget principles for a plan with no big shot intellectual ideas.
Big Daaaaave! God, I bet you blow a$$ so hard it feels like a coffee table came outta your bhole. Tell us how it feels to do it, having to lay down afterwatd cause you get so dizzy. I heard it smells like rotten clam chowder and chitlins and that it sounds like somebody killing a duck!
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother.
Bush and his Right Wing Tools set fire to the house and that Obama can never put the fire out, repair the damage, and build improvements fast enough to suit them.
Ironically,
we Moderates are annoyed with Obama for being a Right Wing corporate tool; and
the Right Wing Wackos are mad because they've been taught Obama is a Left Winger - a belief which they cling to despite all evidence to the contrary.
That Cognitive Dissonance is just too painful for them.
You were the kid in school who loved to smell people's feet and when someone farted in gym class, inhaled it like you were at the Yankee Candle store. I'm judging, but I bet money you blow air outta your bhole so hard that it starts gasping for air like a fish out of water, pulsating. God, I farted so hard in Walmart yesterday I had to lay down and management had to get me a scooter cause my hip came out of socket.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
But not material.
As long as Right Wingers claim to be "Christians",
and that the Bible is the actual word of God;
It's easy and effective to use those beliefs to demonstrate, from a different perspective, just how self-defeating, hypocritical and nonsensical their selfish and egocentric positions are.
Let me get this straight.Are you saying that Right wingers are not Christians and that Liberals are Christians? Or are you trying to say that liberals aren't Christians either because they don't believe that the Bible is the word of God? That means that right wingers believe in God and that you Liberals don't.
You need professional help.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight.Are you saying that Right wingers are not Christians and that Liberals are Christians? Or are you trying to say that liberals aren't Christians either because they don't believe that the Bible is the word of God? That means that right wingers believe in God and that you Liberals don't.
You need professional help.
He does need help. I do too. I'm gonna have to get a life alert necklace cause if my colon doesnt quit destroying the ozone, the ocean level is gonna rise so high im gonna drown. Holy damn, what just came outta me smells like sour milk and almost made me throw up.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say, Jesus, I always agreed with you that whether or not someone was gay was not only none of my business, it also just wasn't a big deal to you, so it shouldn't be to me either,(sexual obsession is a Right Wing thing).
I'd say, I read all four gospels thoroughly in search of Jesus’ teachings on homosexuality and You had said nothing about it, not a single reference to the issue in any context.
That meant to me, that it just wasn't a big deal to You either.
Then I'd say, that since no gay guys ever bothered me,(maybe I'm just too ugly), and since the more gay guys there are, the more girls are available for straight guys, they seemed like a positive in my book.
Then if He told me that I was wrong - that engaging in gay sex was sinful, He'd say, up there, what He said down here, I.O. you were right not to hassle gay folks, let Me be the judge - that's My job:
Luke 6:37 - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Romans 2:1-3 - Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Matthew 7:5 - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
John 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Seems the New Testament couldn't be clearer:
A. Jesus couldn't care less;
and
B. If He doesn't approve - its His job to judge and condemn, not mine.
Enough of your crap. You need to stop before mental health authorities find you and lock you up.

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Enough of your crap. You need to stop before mental health authorities find you and lock you up.
What mental health authorities?
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What mental health authorities?
Be careful, Big Dave will beat you down! Then he'll fart so hard it'll look like somebody let an atom bomb go off at a sewage plant
Scott

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, Big Dave will beat you down! Then he'll fart so hard it'll look like somebody let an atom bomb go off at a sewage plant
Senator Reid, don't you have more important things to do than post on this forum? I know you are a terrible Majority Leader, but do you have to gross us all out with your excrement obsession?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say, Jesus, I always agreed with you that whether or not someone was gay was not only none of my business, it also just wasn't a big deal to you, so it shouldn't be to me either,(sexual obsession is a Right Wing thing).
I'd say, I read all four gospels thoroughly in search of Jesus’ teachings on homosexuality and You had said nothing about it, not a single reference to the issue in any context.
That meant to me, that it just wasn't a big deal to You either.
Then I'd say, that since no gay guys ever bothered me,(maybe I'm just too ugly), and since the more gay guys there are, the more girls are available for straight guys, they seemed like a positive in my book.
Then if He told me that I was wrong - that engaging in gay sex was sinful, He'd say, up there, what He said down here, I.O. you were right not to hassle gay folks, let Me be the judge - that's My job:
Luke 6:37 - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Romans 2:1-3 - Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Matthew 7:5 - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
John 8:7 - So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Seems the New Testament couldn't be clearer:
A. Jesus couldn't care less;
and
B. If He doesn't approve - its His job to judge and condemn, not mine.
LMAO!!
Now you claim you don't judge others; after nearly every post you make is a judgement of some type about others, ideas, opinions, etc.
I agree with Dave, you need mental help. One thing is for sure, you are a really bad spokesman for Christianity.

Wouldn't surprise me if you are one of them tv shyster preachers.
We have already figured out you are a topix shyster.
domino

Camilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still calling childish names I see.
I wanna play too.
…if you spoke what's on your mind, you’d be speechless.
Yeah, he "claims" to have studied the Koran and the Bible. Sounds as though he learned plenty from the Koran and NOTHING from the Bible.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And there was no reason for those cuts to have hit the way they did. A Republican plan to give Obama a far greater degree of discretion was opposed from the start by the Obama White House. There were some Republicans who didn't like it because it gave TOO MUCH power to Obama to choose where the cuts were made. But Obama didn't want it because he wants it to hurt so that he can blame the Republicans for it. That is far more important than any inconveniences Joe Public may face.
How soon we forget that Republicans got 97% of what they wanted by agreeing to Sequestration in the first place.

Obama rejects GOP gambit to 'gloss over' negative impact of spending cuts
by Jed Lewis
TUE FEB 26, 2013 AT 02:04 PM PST
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190...

Republicans, who continue to get hammered in polls for forcing the sequester upon an unappreciative American public, think they have finally come up with the perfect political ploy to blame it all on President Barack Obamathey'll simply pass legislation giving him the authority to make the cuts wherever he wants.

Why would they do such a thing? The answer is obvious: because they think it will allow them to blame Obama for every negative consequence from the spending cuts. Furloughs in Virginia? "Damn Obama for choosing to attack Virginia," they'd say. Disabled kids lose their teacher? "Why didn't the president give them more priority? We never would have done that."

In other words, the GOP gambit is a transparent piece of B.S. designed to allow Republicans to claim that spending cuts are painlessor at least would be painless if there weren't an evil president named Barack Obama sitting in the Oval Office. It's the kind of thing Democrats would be insane to embrace and the White House is pushing back hard....
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!
Now you claim you don't judge others; after nearly every post you make is a judgement of some type about others, ideas, opinions, etc.
I agree with Dave, you need mental help. One thing is for sure, you are a really bad spokesman for Christianity.

Wouldn't surprise me if you are one of them tv shyster preachers.
We have already figured out you are a topix shyster.
As usual your Radical Christian Taliban training prevents your ability to discriminate and differentiate.

I simply said I don't judge gays for being gay.

Just like it wasn't important to your Jesus - it's not important to me.

Other people's sex life is a Right Wing Wacko obsession, we normal folks just don't care.

And if I were to judge them for being gay, your Jesus says that would be wrong.

Now as for pointing out the Anti-Christian Right Wing Wacko Agenda - in defense of those Jesus said we are obligated to protect and serve, now that's a Biblical requirement, although my motivation isn't based on such.

Can you imagine your Jesus, who came to the aid of the poor, the sick, the down-trodden, the prostitutes, and even the tax man;
standing by while those he defended were destroyed by the rich and powerful ?

Perhaps you can contemplate on that a while and come to understand the difference between judging people for who they are, as opposed to judging and opposing their harmful actions.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

domino wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he "claims" to have studied the Koran and the Bible. Sounds as though he learned plenty from the Koran and NOTHING from the Bible.
Wow - what a persuasive post !

- It's full of rational counter-arguments where the authorship of the Bible verses quoted as the Word of God,(according to the Bible and its believers), is scrutinized or even disproved; or
- It carefully addresses each and every statement made by Jesus quoted; or
- It provides the dozens of passages from the Bible where Jesus specifically condemns gays,(none exist).

Oh wait .... Never mind

It was just another Right Winger allowing pre-programmed words to fall from his mouth without any facts or analysis involved.

On Right Wing Planet, that post isn't useless gibberish - that's what passes for deep thought.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Great post.
Over the years, no matter how many times Keynes is proven to be correct, some people have to pretend otherwise.
Here's why.
Keynesian Economics requires government maintain sufficient taxes to pay down the national debt when we run a surplus.
That means declining to provide a tax cut when a surplus exists- and instead use the extra government revenues to pay down the debt.
Greedy and selfish Americans demand tax cuts during the good times.
Ronnie Ray-Gun was elected because he told them that selfishness and greed were "good" and validated their egocentrism.
Instead of continuing to pay higher taxes during the boom times to pay down the debt, so the debt can be expanded during recessions, selfish Americans demand tax breaks and prevent the pay down of the debt.
So the debt isn't paid down during boom times as required to make Keynesian Economics work as well as it could.
Ooops, not just Reagan...

Bush: Bigger surplus makes tax cuts OK
05/03/00- Updated 12:38 PM ET
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/e98/e1686...

WASHINGTON (AP)- The economy's relentless growth means federal surpluses will be far larger than estimated, leaving plenty of room for George W. Bush's proposed tax cut, aides to the presidential contender said Tuesday.

Bush's new estimates came amid cries from supporters of his Democratic rival, Vice President Al Gore, that the Republican's plan would be so big that it would force deep spending cuts and a return to budget deficits. Bush's plan ''still doesn't add up,'' a Gore adviser asserted.
occur

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol He has gotten plenty of passes. For whatever reasons, you just blow them off. I DO believe he was born in Hawaii. He has simply been too clandestine in regard to his past. I think that's been by design.
If you defend what he has done as president, you are not just a liberal, but an EXTREME liberal. If I'm a nut, you are a fool. I had rather be a nut.
This in the news today is the understatement of the last 10 years!!

The controversies of the Bush administration including the conflict in Iraq, the waging of the global war on terror, the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the fallout from the 2008 financial crisis saddled the former Texas governor with staggering unpopularity by the end of his presidency, which helped give way to President Barack Obamas ascendancy and an ongoing identity crisis within the GOP.

Keep your eyes wide SHUT. You and others like you are the reason the GOP is going Hispanic and African American leaving white conservative elitists in the past. It will take a few more years to complete the transformation, but the more you and others like you talk and age the faster the changes will occur.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual your Radical Christian Taliban training prevents your ability to discriminate and differentiate.
I simply said I don't judge gays for being gay.
Just like it wasn't important to your Jesus - it's not important to me.
Other people's sex life is a Right Wing Wacko obsession, we normal folks just don't care.
And if I were to judge them for being gay, your Jesus says that would be wrong.
Now as for pointing out the Anti-Christian Right Wing Wacko Agenda - in defense of those Jesus said we are obligated to protect and serve, now that's a Biblical requirement, although my motivation isn't based on such.
Can you imagine your Jesus, who came to the aid of the poor, the sick, the down-trodden, the prostitutes, and even the tax man;
standing by while those he defended were destroyed by the rich and powerful ?
Perhaps you can contemplate on that a while and come to understand the difference between judging people for who they are, as opposed to judging and opposing their harmful actions.
Leviticus 18:22 Just to clear up your "expert" interpretation.

You are letting your hatred cloud your interpretation. How do you KNOW the rich and powerful DON'T help others? How do you KNOW they don't help the sick and downtrodden? YOU DON"T. You are simpley so FULL of HATE and ENVY(Now, what is it that the Bible says about envy?), that you are USING the Bible to make yourself feel better. Read my previous post to you. It "might" encourage you to think for yourself for a change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - what a persuasive post !
- It's full of rational counter-arguments where the authorship of the Bible verses quoted as the Word of God,(according to the Bible and its believers), is scrutinized or even disproved; or
- It carefully addresses each and every statement made by Jesus quoted; or
- It provides the dozens of passages from the Bible where Jesus specifically condemns gays,(none exist).
Oh wait .... Never mind
It was just another Right Winger allowing pre-programmed words to fall from his mouth without any facts or analysis involved.
On Right Wing Planet, that post isn't useless gibberish - that's what passes for deep thought.
More of your pomposity. Why write a long BORING diatribe when she can sum up her point in a few sentences. I am pretty sure that more people are reading her posts as opposed to your long drawn out repetitive drivel. Why don't you take all that crap, sum it up and post it? I, along with others(I think) would read it. At this point, I read the first couple of sentencs and the last couple of sentences. It's just the same old name calling and Obamabot thinking, so I don't need to read it. Sum it up. You should have learned to do that in English 101?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

occur wrote:
<quoted text>
The controversies of the Bush administration including the conflict in Iraq, the waging of the global war on terror, the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the fallout from the 2008 financial crisis saddled the former Texas governor with staggering unpopularity by the end of his presidency, which helped give way to President Barack Obamas ascendancy and an ongoing identity crisis within the GOP.
Keep your eyes wide SHUT. You and others like you are the reason the GOP is going Hispanic and African American leaving white conservative elitists in the past. It will take a few more years to complete the transformation, but the more you and others like you talk and age the faster the changes will occur.
I'm curious. What is the source of this? You DO realize that if I were to go to a right wing source, I could find news about what a sorry, worthless president Obama is, right?
Now, you gave me some advice and I am going to give you some. If you Obama supporters don't OPEN YOUR EYES, you are going to wake up in a country where you have NO CHOICES. You will be told how your lives are going to be. If that's what you require to survive, then poor you. You are so impressionable that you have allowed this administration to permeate every cell of your body with hate and devisiveness. How can you not realize that? White elitists? I have been taught to think for myself and make my own decisions, provide for my needs and not dispise and want to punish those who have more than I. You can't say the same. I suppose you look forward to the day when all your decisions will be made for you. Sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

occur wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, why do you CARE what the GOP does? You are a liberal left wing democrat. You are in the cat bird's seat. Why do you even CARE?
argue that fact

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
Dumb Keynes = dumb libtard.
"President Barack Obama demands more stimulus spending to avoid the "fiscal cliff." Obama increased the national debt $6 trillion to $16 trillion. Yet the Democrats''cure for what ails ya' is even more spending. Obama demands around $75 billion in new spending to stimulate the economy in 2013.
"Keynesian Economics" is the insane belief that the economy can be stimulated by government spending. It provides the excuse to depart from common sense that allows politicians to ignore the alarm bells. It is ludicrous mainly because our government doesn't have any money to spend.
If the government had a surplus saved up, spending actual money might give our economy a short-term sugar high (with dubious long-term results). But our Federal and state governments must first suck money out of the economy by borrowing it.
History has repeatedly proven that this is nonsense. Yet Democrats will not let go of the Keynesian Myth. The government is the center of society, America's modern Democrats want to believe. So they cannot shake the dogma that our entire economy depends upon government spending.
The New Deal was the largest real-world test of the Keynesian Myth in recent history. Franklin Roosevelt's Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau confessed that the "New Deal" was a failure in sworn testimony before Congress on May 9, 1939.
"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work."
And FDR's Treasury Secretary also told Congress:
"I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started.... And an enormous debt to boot!"
The last statement exactly applies to Obama and his dumb libtard supporters.
All I know is that American the leader of the free world, the most feared army on the planet and the largest economic machine in the world occurred after FDR and ended with George Bush. Before Bush we were a proud county, we were united for the common good. We didnt talk all the time about Dems or Repuges, conservatives or libs. We were AMERICANS and damn proud of It.! During the days of extreme growth or parents and grandparents watched network news with reliable news anchors just reporting what was going on in the world. Today we are spoon fed opinions geared to mold us into whatever animal the person with the most money wants. We ALL used to be just AMERICANS and were damn proud of it! And we had a reason to be proud, not so today. Our world ranking from health care, infant death rates to the economy including the decline of the middle class has fallen. We are no longer the greatest country in the world, and its OUR fault. We can be AGAIN if these moronic conservative vs libs stops and we ALL get back to working together. Argue that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,081 - 7,100 of39,487
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Apr 15 Anonymous 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Auto glass service in rincon Apr 9 ex customer 2
Rincon man arrested after exposing himself to c... (Apr '12) Apr 9 Frank 2
Pedifile in westwood Apr 9 andiefelterbush 2
Ehics in 1st District Politics Apr 2 BobbyTom 1
Brandon glover Mar '14 sexy j 1
•••

Flood Warning for Effingham County was issued at April 20 at 9:27PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs