Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

ChicknNugget wrote:
<quoted text>
That irony! It's just getting on everything around here.
And most of it is centered around the left wing double standard. Glad you noticed.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Rader wrote:
<quoted text>
Do facts really matter in political debates?
Yes, they do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

ChicknNugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Ben Carson is about to retire. He's going to spend his free time being on Hannity, and speaking at Gay Hate Group meetings. Every one of those things I just said is absolutely true.
He's just called white LIBERALS "the most racist" people around. He's recently been a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
This is a guy with an agenda. Maybe he's a good surgeon, but that doesn't mean he's got any viability as a public policy-maker whatsover. He's just another right-wing nutjob.
Yeah, he's no Chris Matthews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Idolizing some right wing paid probaganda spokesman is just not my cup of tea. I know it's yours so "gobble" it up. It's turkey season anyways so people like you fit right in. Except, you are the turkey in this case and your man is the hunter.
Yeah. You gobble up the left wingers. DOUBLE STANDARD. IRONY.(Look those up.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled the "Affordable Health Care Act" and information is on here for you to read. Turn off that Propaganda machine and listen for a minute. Your coming off as really dumb right now!
Here is another good explanation of the Affordable Health Care.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

This is from the LEFT WING Huffington Post, so you libs SURELY will believe this!!!!! After you read it, think about this: Where will the incentive be to better yourselves and bring in a better salary for your family?????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/obam...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the dumb one. You don't even see what is happening, do you? I am ALREADY experiencing rising medical costs. You truly have NO IDEA about what you are supporting. Have you read the ENTIRE BILL???? The WHOLE BILL? EVERY SINGLE PAGE?
You are DUMB because you are fully supporting something and I KNOW you haven't read the entire bill.
Dear Synergy...I am 64 years old and my premiums have went up every year since I was a young man. And you are "already" experiencing rising medical costs. Where have you been the rest of your evidently short life? The things you people are saying about Obama simply are lies and disstortions. Maybe your mamma and daddy are rich people and have failed to inform you that everybody in this Nation is not rich nor will they ever be. I have gave you the facts about the "Affordable Health Care Act" but you refuse to even try to understand and actually would rather lie about death squads and such other garbage. I'm sure you haven't read the entire bill either...it's obvious. Calling me DUMB must be inherrited from your mom and dad. Oh well....live and learn. One thing you should and will someday realize. Older people have already traveled roads you haven't been on yet. Think about it!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You gobble up the left wingers. DOUBLE STANDARD. IRONY.(Look those up.)
You act like Ann Colter! That's gaggyfied!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Synergy...I am 64 years old and my premiums have went up every year since I was a young man. And you are "already" experiencing rising medical costs. Where have you been the rest of your evidently short life? The things you people are saying about Obama simply are lies and disstortions. Maybe your mamma and daddy are rich people and have failed to inform you that everybody in this Nation is not rich nor will they ever be. I have gave you the facts about the "Affordable Health Care Act" but you refuse to even try to understand and actually would rather lie about death squads and such other garbage. I'm sure you haven't read the entire bill either...it's obvious. Calling me DUMB must be inherrited from your mom and dad. Oh well....live and learn. One thing you should and will someday realize. Older people have already traveled roads you haven't been on yet. Think about it!
Dear Doo, thank you for your post. Of course, premiums have always gone up and continue to do so. At this point, Obamacare is designed to lead us to a one payer system. He said we can keep the insurance we have, but that is NOT true. Insurance companies will not be able to compete with the government. Will you PLEASE just think about this. To say that ALL but two or three of us on Topix are feeding you a pack of lies should as LEAST give you pause for thought. The links that I have posted are reputable. The name Dealth Panel is slang for the panels which will decide the care you will receive as you age. For example, right now insurance will pay for an older person to get replacement surgery. The purpose of the panel(s) will be to decide if the projected number of years you have left to live will offset the cost of the surgery. If they determine not, then the patient will be sent home and made comfortable. Same thing goes for treatment of diseases. Anyone who says that is not true is indeed not understanding what is stated in the bill. It won't matter if you have the money to pay for the surgery yourself. You won't be able to do that unless you go to another country. People of other countries come HERE, so we'll most probably have no where else to go. Anyway, WHO can afford that type of surgery without insurance? Well, the wealthy, but not the rest of us. But, where will they go?
My mother and father weren't rich. My father worked hard EVERY day, took care of us(my mom was a stay at home mom). I worked from the time I graduated college.
I've NOT read the entire bill. I've read sections of the bill. The sections I've read are the ones I kept hearing about that were somewhat frightening. I can understand your frustration. You have it in you head that Obamacare is going to be the answer to your healthcare costs. There is nothing I can say, nor any facts/links I can post that will change your mind. You will just have to find out by living it.
I called you dumb because you have posted insulting names time and again to those of us who have dared question Obama and his intentions. If you are going to dish it, you have to be able to take it. This is a tough crowd in here.
I wish you luck. I also hope that you'll pay closer attention to what is happening. Yes, you've had more experience than I have, but when something is in black and white, what does experience have to do with it? If you put so much faith in experience, how in this world did you vote for Obama? He had none. Again, your post was enlightening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like Ann Colter! That's gaggyfied!
Thanks. I like Ann Colter. She's somewhat extreme, but smart.

You act like Jethro. No explanation needed.
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Idolizing some right wing paid probaganda spokesman is just not my cup of tea. I know it's yours so "gobble" it up. It's turkey season anyways so people like you fit right in. Except, you are the turkey in this case and your man is the hunter.
Jeb, let's guess his IQ. I liked the...your IQ isn't even as high as room temperature. Or the shoe size one was durn funny, too. Turkey? Gobble? My man, the hunter? Whooohoooo, we got a dooooozy, here.
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

That's it Synergy....he sounds just like Jethro!
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Doo, thank you for your post. Of course, premiums have always gone up and continue to do so. At this point, Obamacare is designed to lead us to a one payer system. He said we can keep the insurance we have, but that is NOT true. Insurance companies will not be able to compete with the government. Will you PLEASE just think about this. To say that ALL but two or three of us on Topix are feeding you a pack of lies should as LEAST give you pause for thought. The links that I have posted are reputable. The name Dealth Panel is slang for the panels which will decide the care you will receive as you age. For example, right now insurance will pay for an older person to get replacement surgery. The purpose of the panel(s) will be to decide if the projected number of years you have left to live will offset the cost of the surgery. If they determine not, then the patient will be sent home and made comfortable. Same thing goes for treatment of diseases. Anyone who says that is not true is indeed not understanding what is stated in the bill. It won't matter if you have the money to pay for the surgery yourself. You won't be able to do that unless you go to another country. People of other countries come HERE, so we'll most probably have no where else to go. Anyway, WHO can afford that type of surgery without insurance? Well, the wealthy, but not the rest of us. But, where will they go?
My mother and father weren't rich. My father worked hard EVERY day, took care of us(my mom was a stay at home mom). I worked from the time I graduated college.
I've NOT read the entire bill. I've read sections of the bill. The sections I've read are the ones I kept hearing about that were somewhat frightening. I can understand your frustration. You have it in you head that Obamacare is going to be the answer to your healthcare costs. There is nothing I can say, nor any facts/links I can post that will change your mind. You will just have to find out by living it.
I called you dumb because you have posted insulting names time and again to those of us who have dared question Obama and his intentions. If you are going to dish it, you have to be able to take it. This is a tough crowd in here.
I wish you luck. I also hope that you'll pay closer attention to what is happening. Yes, you've had more experience than I have, but when something is in black and white, what does experience have to do with it? If you put so much faith in experience, how in this world did you vote for Obama? He had none. Again, your post was enlightening.
You are more patient than me, Synergy. You will be blessed to make an effort to reach the unreachable and teach the unteachable. I vote you TOPIX teacher of the year. Excellent post!
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Now give that Doo man 4 boxes of Cornflakes and 2 gallons of milk. Yeeeeehawwww!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you about insurance companies. They are NOT HONEST with us for sure. They charge you a Premium to be covered...you use it finally....and what doo they doo? They go up the next renewal time. It has never failed yet. They choose and pick things when it comes to coverage and deny things you have never heard of. You will still end up with a big Hospital bill....a lot more than you thing when they sell you the Policy. They deny people that have pre-existing illnessees, such as my wife that has several things wrong with her. So they, in my book, run a corrupt business. They sell you a policy and slowly but surely take away certain benefits each year but charge you more. Pretty soon, you are forced to try to buy insurance somewhere else...which is always higher. After reading more about the "Affordable Health Care Act", I really like what I read. Big Insurance don't want to compete with the Government because it would level the playing feild. They don't want fair compitition. They own most of the dirt bag Congressmen that are Conservatives because they actually donated big money to get them elected. I think they are also crooks. I refuse to give them any credibility at all because they simply don't diserve any. Idolizing Ann Colter would "gag a maggot". I sure hope you were kidding about that. Should be a sin!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I like Ann Colter. She's somewhat extreme, but smart.
You act like Jethro. No explanation needed.
I guess I am a lot like Jethro. I love to eat. I ain't too picky as long as there is plenty of it. I loved my Granny. I like old cars and trucks. I am simple minded and set in my ways. Jethro made a lot of money making movies. I've made good money being self employeed for over 30 years. I've paid a lot of taxes and have never taken advantage of social programs even though I have paid in all my working life. So I am not the bumb you people think I am. I love all people but have a special place in my Heart for the ones that struggle financially that has been hung out to dry with these rip off credit cards at 29%, which is another rich mans trap as you should pretty well know. You see, I don't think most rich people play fairly with the rest of us. I don't think they pay their fair share of taxes...especially Capital Gains and loop holes desigend by rich lawmakers that protect their bank accounts along with the ones that donate to get them elected. I have a special place in my Heart for little children that has Cancer so we always donate to St. Judes Hospital. I don't like the way so called educated (College Grads) shun, look or talk down on the ones that are not schooled. You see, educated don't just mean schooling. It means knowing your certain trade well and prospering by using this leared skill. So me or others should not be looked down on or talked about. The opportunities aren't always there for everyone to get the same education that others can. Poor famileis struggle all their lives, like my mom and dad and no way could we go to College. I didn't even ask because I knew we couldn't afford it. We did good to have food to eat. You see, my dad worked for rich people and tried to live off the crumps that trickled down from them. I choose to get my own business and have done OK but not rich. Being rich has never been one of my biggest goals as some people are. I am not selfish and greedy like most rich people are. I don't know strangers and have many freinds both rich and poor. So you compare me to Gethro....that's OK. Jethro did pretty good for himself. Just remember one thing. Poor people when they get sick suffer just the same as a sick rich man. Hunger pains hurt just like the rich mans. Good home feels good to a poor man just like a rich man. Good clothes feel good to poor people just like a rich mans. Medicine when a poor man gets sick is just as important as a rich mans medicine. There are a lot of thing you die hard Republican Concervitives turn a bling eye to. So don't be so high and mighty because God will Judge all of us one day. He will know your Heart as well as you and see if you are Honest with him or still have a hardened Heart the overlooks what they choose not to see. America, one Nation for ALL and not a chosen few rich people.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Now give that Doo man 4 boxes of Cornflakes and 2 gallons of milk. Yeeeeehawwww!
You can bend over and kiss my red neck azz Glorya. I can teach you things that you dont know even exists. I've seen two year olds more mature than you.
Chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Synergy. I vote you TOPIX teacher of the year.
Whew! I'm worn out from laughing so hard. You people are FUNNY!
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am a lot like Jethro. I love to eat. I ain't too picky as long as there is plenty of it. I loved my Granny. I like old cars and trucks. I am simple minded and set in my ways. Jethro made a lot of money making movies. I've made good money being self employeed for over 30 years. I've paid a lot of taxes and have never taken advantage of social programs even though I have paid in all my working life. So I am not the bumb you people think I am. I love all people but have a special place in my Heart for the ones that struggle financially that has been hung out to dry with these rip off credit cards at 29%, which is another rich mans trap as you should pretty well know. You see, I don't think most rich people play fairly with the rest of us. I don't think they pay their fair share of taxes...especially Capital Gains and loop holes desigend by rich lawmakers that protect their bank accounts along with the ones that donate to get them elected. I have a special place in my Heart for little children that has Cancer so we always donate to St. Judes Hospital. I don't like the way so called educated (College Grads) shun, look or talk down on the ones that are not schooled. You see, educated don't just mean schooling. It means knowing your certain trade well and prospering by using this leared skill. So me or others should not be looked down on or talked about. The opportunities aren't always there for everyone to get the same education that others can. Poor famileis struggle all their lives, like my mom and dad and no way could we go to College. I didn't even ask because I knew we couldn't afford it. We did good to have food to eat. You see, my dad worked for rich people and tried to live off the crumps that trickled down from them. I choose to get my own business and have done OK but not rich. Being rich has never been one of my biggest goals as some people are. I am not selfish and greedy like most rich people are. I don't know strangers and have many freinds both rich and poor. So you compare me to Gethro....that's OK. Jethro did pretty good for himself. Just remember one thing. Poor people when they get sick suffer just the same as a sick rich man. Hunger pains hurt just like the rich mans. Good home feels good to a poor man just like a rich man. Good clothes feel good to poor people just like a rich mans. Medicine when a poor man gets sick is just as important as a rich mans medicine. There are a lot of thing you die hard Republican Concervitives turn a bling eye to. So don't be so high and mighty because God will Judge all of us one day. He will know your Heart as well as you and see if you are Honest with him or still have a hardened Heart the overlooks what they choose not to see. America, one Nation for ALL and not a chosen few rich people.
We know all people suffer alike. Cancer, disease, & suffering knows no limits. Rich, poor, beautiful, not so beautiful folks suffer the same pain. I am well aware of that. I never said they did not. If you'll read back, it was YOU who started saying mean things first. Never forget who starts an argument. Most folks won't sit back & just take it. Like myself.... I see you've tucked your tail a bit...and I have nothing to gain and certainly nothing to learn by kissing your redneck ass. We'll just leave it at that.
domino

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> You are more patient than me, Synergy. You will be blessed to make an effort to reach the unreachable and teach the unteachable. I vote you TOPIX teacher of the year. Excellent post!
I second that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
President Obama Jul 12 Lyle 1
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul 9 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
Bloomingdale child porn suspect caught by Effin... Jun '14 David May 2
New to Area- Recommend Youth Softball Clubs for... Jun '14 Anonymous 1
Vandalism and petty crime in Pooler Jun '14 Maria 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••