Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Comments (Page 255)

Showing posts 5,081 - 5,100 of47,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
domino

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5523
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Excuse me, lay off! May I ask what planet you are from? Number 1: I have people in my family that are considered middle class, and 300 dollars more in taxes are being taken out of their paychecks now. Thanks to Obama! Number 2: Where do you get off saying that our military is coming home? are you in the military? Do you have family members in the military? Well I assure you, they are not coming home. I know first hand. I'm not having to listen to MSNBC or any other news channel. Thank you!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5524
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

lay off wrote:
<quoted text>
He has stopped the Repugs in Congress from adding another huge tax increase on the middle class, pushing the larger increases on the very rich. He is trying to hold off the Repugs push on Social Security allowing old people to keep theirs and cutting it drastically on the young folks NOW funding the system! Proving to me that the Repugs donít give a damn about the people, just the elections. He also got a law passed a forcing the middle class to do the only thing that could be done to save money on health care, make everyone pay for their on health care. Nobody that watches FNC would know this, but we are becoming a big player in the world wide quest for OIL. Something that didn't happen under the oil manís rule, he was too busy trying to nationalize other countries oil by invading them under false pretense. He kept Palin for having any chance of being President, just imagine a person with NO knowledge past the state of Alaska talking to Putin!! Troops are FINALLY coming home from the Bush wars that were a waste and a drain on this country that we may NEVER recover from.
Neither Laura or Michelle are on the payroll.
Lay off the meds for a couple days and clear your head
1. Stopped tax increase for the middle class? http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0107...

2. How much money did Obama take from Social Security to fund his "other" project. Does $2.6 TRILLION sound familiar? Probably not.

3. He ADDED to our debt instead of cutting it in half during his first term(as he promised) and YOU are WORRIED about our young people?????????? Whom do YOU think is going to be paying for the debt?

4. He is going to save us money on healthcare? Umm....are you SURE about that? Perhaps you need to do a little research. Obamacare needs funding. Where will that come from? The rich? lol

5. Those who get their news from TV will never get the truth. Those who get their news specifically from MSNBC(YOU) will never know the truth.(You libs really MUST get over FOX NEWS. You have all the other news stations. That's why you libs are so uninformed.)

6. Instead, we got a PRESIDENT who visited all 57 STATES.'nuff said.

7. Obama followed BUSH'S withdrawal plan. Actually, the soldiers stayed a little longer than ORIGINALLY planned.

8. Neither Laura(was) nor Michelle (is) on the payroll????? WHOM do YOU think is paying for the trips????????? News flash: Just because they don't get a check doesn't mean we aren't paying for it!

Good gosh! Which planet are you living on? YOU are the very definition of a low information voter.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5525
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lay off wrote:
<quoted text>
He has stopped the Repugs in Congress from adding another huge tax increase on the middle class, pushing the larger increases on the very rich. He is trying to hold off the Repugs push on Social Security allowing old people to keep theirs and cutting it drastically on the young folks NOW funding the system! Proving to me that the Repugs donít give a damn about the people, just the elections. He also got a law passed a forcing the middle class to do the only thing that could be done to save money on health care, make everyone pay for their on health care. Nobody that watches FNC would know this, but we are becoming a big player in the world wide quest for OIL. Something that didn't happen under the oil manís rule, he was too busy trying to nationalize other countries oil by invading them under false pretense. He kept Palin for having any chance of being President, just imagine a person with NO knowledge past the state of Alaska talking to Putin!! Troops are FINALLY coming home from the Bush wars that were a waste and a drain on this country that we may NEVER recover from.
Neither Laura or Michelle are on the payroll.
Lay off the meds for a couple days and clear your head
Oh, yeah....about the meds. I don't take meds, but YOU NEED A BRAIN. I had rather need meds!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5526
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job, are you in the lower or middle class? If so, you should have already seen that your take home pay got reduced when Obama ended the Bush tax cuts for working people. So the only thing Obama has done for the middle class is increase their taxes. Oh, and let's keep up the fiction that the "rich" don't pay their fair share. Let's just ignore that the top 1% pay 37% of the taxes, the top 5% pay 59% and the top 10% pay 70%. Annoying little facts. And the only thing Obamacare will do is destroy what has been the best (not perfect) healthcare system in the world - rationing of care, here we come.
...
+1

Well done, Aggie, saved me from having to repeat myself for the umpteenth time...
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5527
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

lay off wrote:
<quoted text>
He has stopped the Repugs in Congress from adding another huge tax increase on the middle class, pushing the larger increases on the very rich. He is trying to hold off the Repugs push on Social Security allowing old people to keep theirs and cutting it drastically on the young folks NOW funding the system! Proving to me that the Repugs donít give a damn about the people, just the elections. He also got a law passed a forcing the middle class to do the only thing that could be done to save money on health care, make everyone pay for their on health care. Nobody that watches FNC would know this, but we are becoming a big player in the world wide quest for OIL. Something that didn't happen under the oil manís rule, he was too busy trying to nationalize other countries oil by invading them under false pretense. He kept Palin for having any chance of being President, just imagine a person with NO knowledge past the state of Alaska talking to Putin!! Troops are FINALLY coming home from the Bush wars that were a waste and a drain on this country that we may NEVER recover from.
Neither Laura or Michelle are on the payroll.
Lay off the meds for a couple days and clear your head
You've been reading too many IO posts. he's got you brainwashed.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5528
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
...
8. Neither Laura(was) nor Michelle (is) on the payroll????? WHOM do YOU think is paying for the trips????????? News flash: Just because they don't get a check doesn't mean we aren't paying for it!
Good gosh! Which planet are you living on? YOU are the very definition of a low information voter.
I read somewhere that the Obamas have to pay for THEIR vacations (as have prior Presidents, along with food for their family, etc.), but we, the taxpayers, are responsible for the security, plane costs, travel costs of their entourage, etc.
domino

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5529
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been reading too many IO posts. he's got you brainwashed.
I agree. It appears to me that it is IO, just posting under a different name.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5530
Apr 1, 2013
 
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that the Obamas have to pay for THEIR vacations (as have prior Presidents, along with food for their family, etc.), but we, the taxpayers, are responsible for the security, plane costs, travel costs of their entourage, etc.
These people think that because they get everything free, everything else is free. It cost nothing. That is their mentality.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5531
Apr 1, 2013
 
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It appears to me that it is IO, just posting under a different name.
I doubt it, IO is usually not that coherent.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5532
Apr 1, 2013
 
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that the Obamas have to pay for THEIR vacations (as have prior Presidents, along with food for their family, etc.), but we, the taxpayers, are responsible for the security, plane costs, travel costs of their entourage, etc.
Yes, they pay for their lodging and food. I should have been more specific. Thanks for clearing that up.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5533
Apr 1, 2013
 
This is like Fox News!
Well Scooby

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5534
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Doo wrote:
This is like Fox News!
Well Scooby, you are on the wrong channel.
domino

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5535
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Doo wrote:
This is like Fox News!
We do not need Fox News. We live it every day. What world are you living in? Obamas world with his entourage?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5536
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Isn't is amazing to watch how hard the very people who benefit most from those "socialist" programs, who slurp up those benefits faster than anyone else, are the same people who claim to be so "anti-socialist" ?
Isn't it amazing to watch the very people whose kids die in the Right Wing's stupid wars, and who have seen their incomes plummet - while the 1% has seen their incomes explode, are so vehement in the ludicrous claims we should all suffer more so the 1% become even richer ?
Isn't is amazing to see how regardless of drowning in facts that demonstrate they have become the "birches" of the Right Wing's 1%, instead of fighting back, like Richard Speck, they just grow their hair, put on makeup, and pretend they enjoy their subservient role ?
How else can you explain their desire to bring back a Bush clone after his almost complete destruction of our country's economy, infrastructure, and foreign relations, and military ?
That's what makes them entertaining
I know a person here in Douglasville that is a hard-core right wing nut-job. She is mid 30's, 2 kids, divorced from a redneck idiot, low-paying job.

She talks all the talk, the "loss of freedom", how everything was perfect under Bush and everything is Obama's fault. Listens the all the right-wing BS, and all the Fox News propaganda artists. She will go on for HOURS every day of her life about the "Makers/Takers" argument. She's on food stamps and housing assistance. Somehow there's a budget though for firearms and ammo and X-box games.

It never crosses her mind that she's one of the takers. Somehow she does the mental trick of taking government subsidies but blaming everything on the "welfare for the blacks and mexicans".

I guess it's a Republican thing. Sane people wouldn't understand.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5537
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they pay for their lodging and food. I should have been more specific. Thanks for clearing that up.
So essentially the President of the United States pays for his own vacations, and the citizens pay to keep their head of state safe and their government operating. Sounds pretty reasonable.

Unless the president takes 977 days of vacation like Bush did.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5538
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not need Fox News. We live it every day. What world are you living in? Obamas world with his entourage?
I doo respect the elected President, Obama. I don't think he is the kind of person you die hard righties are trying so hard to make him out to be. I think he is good for most Americans that really care about this Country. He bleives in makeing the rich pay their fair share of taxes. He bleives in taking care of the ones that can't provid for themselves. He is Baptist by faith and has a heart of gold. He killed Bin Ladin without putting the whole Country in another expensive war. So yes, I doo believe you are a Fox News Propaganda worshiper. One thing about big shots...when they go broke the really miss it. When a broke man goes broke....it's just another day dude.
Well Scooby

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5539
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doo respect the elected President, Obama. I don't think he is the kind of person you die hard righties are trying so hard to make him out to be. I think he is good for most Americans that really care about this Country. He bleives in makeing the rich pay their fair share of taxes. He bleives in taking care of the ones that can't provid for themselves. He is Baptist by faith and has a heart of gold. He killed Bin Ladin without putting the whole Country in another expensive war. So yes, I doo believe you are a Fox News Propaganda worshiper. One thing about big shots...when they go broke the really miss it. When a broke man goes broke....it's just another day dude.
Well Scooby, you are definitely on the wrong channel.
This is the channel of the right, what are you doing here since it's like fox news.
You're like Brer Rabbit, caught n the briar patch.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5540
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well Scooby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Scooby, you are definitely on the wrong channel.
This is the channel of the right, what are you doing here since it's like fox news.
You're like Brer Rabbit, caught n the briar patch.
I love to tangle with you righties just to show how tuff I really am. Nothing you say or doo will ever make me a rightie for the rich man. Brer Rabbit is also used to brair patches. You sure don't have anything to brag about.
domino

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5541
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So essentially the President of the United States pays for his own vacations, and the citizens pay to keep their head of state safe and their government operating. Sounds pretty reasonable.
Unless the president takes 977 days of vacation like Bush did.
The current administration takes more vacations than Bush EVER dreamed of and usually separately. Which is no less than a million dollars per trip for taxpayers.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5542
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Doo wrote:
This is like Fox News!
If it were, you libs wouldn't be so Obama drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,081 - 5,100 of47,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 11 hr Mason II 2,039
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul 9 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun 20 antonio wiggins 2
Bloomingdale child porn suspect caught by Effin... Jun 16 David May 2
New to Area- Recommend Youth Softball Clubs for... Jun 16 Anonymous 1
Vandalism and petty crime in Pooler Jun 14 Maria 1
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) May '14 Rincon 3
•••
•••
•••
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••