Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Glorya

Fayetteville, GA

#4887 Mar 20, 2013
Had to refresh my memory on how Bush landed onto aircraft carrier, it was Navy jet, not Marine One. But, we ALL remember the bomber jacket and the big fat lie...so who really gives a flip how he arrived, except the Bush lovers.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4888 Mar 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>And of corse your solution is to put the party back in power that f-cked it up for 8 stressful years. Your idea of the truth is for the rest of we non-republicans( which outnumber you 2 to 1) to believe that bush was great, there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,we just could'nt find them. Let's blow our budget way up involving ourselves in Syria,Iran,North Korea and lets force them all to believe exactly as we do. Yea let's sit back here in America and watch our army and navy blow their brains out all over the world while All the rest of we non-republicans pay for it. Sure glad folks like you are in the minority and I believe most Americans have realizwd how evil bush and cheney are. Now if you want to try and CONTROL the world do it with your retirement fund and mortgage your home,get like minded folks like you together and GET after it!
good post.i've been reading a great book,a biography about che Guevara,the argentine/Cuban revolutionary,by john lee Anderson.while I think che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired,you have to give him credit for his devotion to his cause.his ultimate goal was to bring down the U.S. by starting and getting us involved in wars all over the world(asia,africa,mid-east,etc .,draining us of our resources and slowly bleeding us to death.were he still alive,i would bet that he would be happy to see that we are now doing this to ourselves.
Selling Out

Commerce, GA

#4889 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>good post.i've been reading a great book,a biography about che Guevara,the argentine/Cuban revolutionary,by john lee Anderson.while I think che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired,you have to give him credit for his devotion to his cause.his ultimate goal was to bring down the U.S. by starting and getting us involved in wars all over the world(asia,africa,mid-east,etc .,draining us of our resources and slowly bleeding us to death.were he still alive,i would bet that he would be happy to see that we are now doing this to ourselves.
Che? You must be real hard up for reading material.
domino

Atlanta, GA

#4890 Mar 20, 2013
And NO PRESIDENT-EVER has told the lies Barack Hussein Obama has told!!!!!! As far as the US going after the oil, where is it? Still there, I'm sure.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4891 Mar 20, 2013
Selling Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Che? You must be real hard up for reading material.
I admit that I am,i even read your post.it was a toss-up between che and the fair tax books.che won the coin toss.

Since: Jul 12

Jonesboro, GA

#4892 Mar 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>And of corse your solution is to put the party back in power that f-cked it up for 8 stressful years. Your idea of the truth is for the rest of we non-republicans( which outnumber you 2 to 1) to believe that bush was great, there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,we just could'nt find them. Let's blow our budget way up involving ourselves in Syria,Iran,North Korea and lets force them all to believe exactly as we do. Yea let's sit back here in America and watch our army and navy blow their brains out all over the world while All the rest of we non-republicans pay for it. Sure glad folks like you are in the minority and I believe most Americans have realizwd how evil bush and cheney are. Now if you want to try and CONTROL the world do it with your retirement fund and mortgage your home,get like minded folks like you together and GET after it!
I see that you haven't been reading my post. I am a conservative. I am not a Republican or Democrat. Ask anyone that reads my crap. Anyway since your on such a roll, just Roll on, Roll on, Roll on, as the country group Alabama used to sing.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4893 Mar 20, 2013
The rabid Bush haters can keep going on and on and on, but what does this have to do with the situation now? We are facing an economic disaster and instead of looking for real solutions, most of our politicians are only interested in rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The sequester happened, Obama played Chicken Little and guess what? The sky did not fall. I would like to think it perhaps woke up some of the public to the fact that cutting the rate of increase in spending just might be such a good idea that some REAL actual cuts might not be so bad. Obama talked in his inauguration speech about all the duplicative government offices, but when the sequester comes, his response is to close White House tours and talk about janitors losing their jobs. And Harry Reid DARES to blame the sequester for the tragic loss of Marines in a training exercise- the man is an absolute disgrace. And Harry - where's that budget you are constitutionally bound to deliver - four years and counting. Patty Murray has a budget proposal, Paul Ryan has a budget proposal - the first thing I want to see is an end to Base Line Budgeting - THEN start justifying a budget - fat chance.

Jonesboro, GA

#4894 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>follow you on that and tend to agree with you to some extent.but what would prevent someone from being conservative on one issue(just say,for example,on environmental issues)liberal on another issue(gun control,again these are just examples)libertarian on some other issues and totally indifferent on some issues.it is my belief that almost everyone tends to think that their own thoughts are in the center,and anyone who thinks differently is either left(liberal)or right(conservative)of the mainstream.
Yes Jeff. You are right I have different thoughts on many things. I was accused of being a French liberal just the other day.I just look at things as what makes sense and what is right , wrong, or true. I told you that being open minded and fair would give you much deeper clearer thought.Forget the news media and look at all the pros and cons before you decide something.

Jonesboro, GA

#4895 Mar 20, 2013
Glorya wrote:
Had to refresh my memory on how Bush landed onto aircraft carrier, it was Navy jet, not Marine One. But, we ALL remember the bomber jacket and the big fat lie...so who really gives a flip how he arrived, except the Bush lovers.
Get over it! Bush hasn't been president in over 4 years. Time to keep an eye on the new guy.

Jonesboro, GA

#4896 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>good post.i've been reading a great book,a biography about che Guevara,the argentine/Cuban revolutionary,by john lee Anderson.while I think che was a cold-blooded killer and not someone to be admired,you have to give him credit for his devotion to his cause.his ultimate goal was to bring down the U.S. by starting and getting us involved in wars all over the world(asia,africa,mid-east,etc .,draining us of our resources and slowly bleeding us to death.were he still alive,i would bet that he would be happy to see that we are now doing this to ourselves.
Guevara was nothing more than a murdering communist revolutionary. Now is the time to think for yourself. You know what his plans were. Why is that plan being carried out now as you say by our country? Then just who is running this country and are they trying to destroy us? A very valid and thoughtful question. Think about that one for awhile.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4897 Mar 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it exactly there Glorya. 3 out of 4 Americans now see Iraq as a mistake and I would add an ugly evil way to involve your fellow Americans into such a disastor. Obviously men(if you can call them such) such as cheney bush rumsfeld powell don't have a conscious and are not bothered by 4500 young naive Americans slaughtered so they could become very wealthy. It's times like these that make it difficult to understand how a God could allow them to go unpunished, that is so far. What is still scary is that there are 1 in 4 Americans you see out in the public that still believe this was a just war!Obviously these are the republican fringes of our society. Now the democrats are really no alternative but you have to choose between these two every election, that is so far! The permanent solution lies way up above and so far it or He has'st intervened yet.
53% now believe the war was a mistake. It was on ABC news yesterday.

Jonesboro, GA

#4898 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I admit that I am,i even read your post.it was a toss-up between che and the fair tax books.che won the coin toss.
Throw Che out and read the book on the fair tax.

Location hidden

#4899 Mar 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it exactly there Glorya. 3 out of 4 Americans now see Iraq as a mistake and I would add an ugly evil way to involve your fellow Americans into such a disastor. Obviously men(if you can call them such) such as cheney bush rumsfeld powell don't have a conscious and are not bothered by 4500 young naive Americans slaughtered so they could become very wealthy. It's times like these that make it difficult to understand how a God could allow them to go unpunished, that is so far. What is still scary is that there are 1 in 4 Americans you see out in the public that still believe this was a just war!Obviously these are the republican fringes of our society. Now the democrats are really no alternative but you have to choose between these two every election, that is so far! The permanent solution lies way up above and so far it or He has'st intervened yet.
Additionally, we MUST keep extreme left wingers such as Obama under control and Hillary OUT. I''m sure you'll agree.

Jonesboro, GA

#4900 Mar 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
The rabid Bush haters can keep going on and on and on, but what does this have to do with the situation now? We are facing an economic disaster and instead of looking for real solutions, most of our politicians are only interested in rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The sequester happened, Obama played Chicken Little and guess what? The sky did not fall. I would like to think it perhaps woke up some of the public to the fact that cutting the rate of increase in spending just might be such a good idea that some REAL actual cuts might not be so bad. Obama talked in his inauguration speech about all the duplicative government offices, but when the sequester comes, his response is to close White House tours and talk about janitors losing their jobs. And Harry Reid DARES to blame the sequester for the tragic loss of Marines in a training exercise- the man is an absolute disgrace. And Harry - where's that budget you are constitutionally bound to deliver - four years and counting. Patty Murray has a budget proposal, Paul Ryan has a budget proposal - the first thing I want to see is an end to Base Line Budgeting - THEN start justifying a budget - fat chance.
They have a one track mind. Its more like look at what this hand did over 4 years ago and don't even dare look at what my other hand is doing. Kind of like holding a Playboy magazine in one hand and maste***ing with the other.

Location hidden

#4901 Mar 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a boring a$$ rerun of Hannity. I said we all were to blame.
I know that and then you proceded to glorify Obama. So, perhaps YOU might be the boring a$$. BTW, why did you change your id?

Location hidden

#4902 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I admit that I am,i even read your post.it was a toss-up between che and the fair tax books.che won the coin toss.
lol Wrong choice, Jeb.:)
Glorya

Fayetteville, GA

#4903 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! Bush hasn't been president in over 4 years. Time to keep an eye on the new guy.
I was NEVER into it. You stand guard, BIG DOG!

Location hidden

#4904 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's NEVER going to happen. It's a habit. It's easy. Obama doesn't take responsibility for anything that doesn't make him look like a messiah and his minions fall right in behind him. The guy has it made. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Jonesboro, GA

#4905 Mar 20, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I was NEVER into it. You stand guard, BIG DOG!
It gives me a sore neck looking behind me all the time. Time to look at what is going on in front off us.

Location hidden

#4906 Mar 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a boring a$$ rerun of Hannity. I said we all were to blame.
BTW, OMTE...Which of the lies that I listed Obama has told is NOT something he said that then flip flopped on? In other words, which of the lies is not a lie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May 1 Pooler Resident 1
Pooler Parkway Dental. Pooler, GA Apr '17 PoolerParkwayDent... 1
Live Bait Vending Machine Apr '17 Denise 2
Hank Thompson-------why Apr '17 Denise 1
News Vox Populi: - Everybody that lives on my street... Apr '17 Spotted Girl 1
Beware of Pedophiles wearing robes (Mar '16) Apr '17 Shaquela Lambrose 5
News Court date set for Rincon chief's traffic charges (May '15) Feb '17 Who_ peepers 2

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages