Comments
4,401 - 4,420 of 53,212 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Glorya

Marietta, GA

#4837 Mar 19, 2013
Thanks for that bit of music trivia, I never knew that about Van Morrison. Very interesting. I'm not into rappers either, so no attempt by me.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4838 Mar 19, 2013
What I am now reading on Topix is pure sadness and despair. The tapping of keyboards have seemed to suddenly turn into hopelessness with no idea where we are heading. It seems as if the tail of a snake is leading the head.
I now truly believe that many people now see what is happening to our once great country and are frustrated and do not know what to do.
Oh sure, the socialist and communist are happy but the average American now sees that a huge hoax has been perpetrated upon him or her.
They never wanted to believe the truth as it was to ugly to deal with. It hurt their pride to admit such things were true. That they could have misjudged or made a mistake. Now they see it and it has become a dark cloud over their heads blurring out any hope of a positive future for them or their children. Sometimes you actually get what you ask for.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4839 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
What I am now reading on Topix is pure sadness and despair. The tapping of keyboards have seemed to suddenly turn into hopelessness with no idea where we are heading. It seems as if the tail of a snake is leading the head.
I now truly believe that many people now see what is happening to our once great country and are frustrated and do not know what to do.
Oh sure, the socialist and communist are happy but the average American now sees that a huge hoax has been perpetrated upon him or her.
They never wanted to believe the truth as it was to ugly to deal with. It hurt their pride to admit such things were true. That they could have misjudged or made a mistake. Now they see it and it has become a dark cloud over their heads blurring out any hope of a positive future for them or their children. Sometimes you actually get what you ask for.
very interesting post,dave.but I am not really sure that I understand.exactly who was it that perpetrated this huge hoax on the average American?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4840 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>very interesting post,dave.but I am not really sure that I understand.exactly who was it that perpetrated this huge hoax on the average American?
Hmmm, Not trying to be rude, but if you have to ask then it would be to far over your head for me to explain it to you. Maybe after some serious thought you will figure it all out.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4841 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>very interesting post,dave.but I am not really sure that I understand.exactly who was it that perpetrated this huge hoax on the average American?
The BushMaster.
Glorya

Marietta, GA

#4842 Mar 19, 2013
Maybe clueless voters and corrupted politicians? The era of immorality & greed in which we live, there are no limits. That's a start.
Glorya

Marietta, GA

#4843 Mar 19, 2013
We could call Synergy, she has all the answers.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4844 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The BushMaster.
Not a bad start, but not quite what I was looking for or thinking at the time. But to be fair I can't honestly say you are wrong. Your answer is just not complete. I guess we all have several demons floating around in our heads and none may be the same.
domino

Sharpsburg, GA

#4845 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The BushMaster.
The Obama terrorist!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4846 Mar 19, 2013
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama terrorist!
dam,is anyone keeping count?btw,are you talking about the snake(bushmaster),the gun, or the politician?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4847 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Not trying to be rude, but if you have to ask then it would be to far over your head for me to explain it to you. Maybe after some serious thought you will figure it all out.
not meaning to be rude either,but if you'd explain yourself better then the less enlightened among us would not need to figure it out.c'mon,give us a break.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4848 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad start, but not quite what I was looking for or thinking at the time. But to be fair I can't honestly say you are wrong. Your answer is just not complete. I guess we all have several demons floating around in our heads and none may be the same.
in our heads? or over our heads?guess that depends on whether or not someone agrees with you,huh.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4849 Mar 19, 2013
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4850 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.
Nope.

"We" are all not to blame.

I didn't vote for Bush in 2004 because it was obvious he happily caused the death of thousands of fellow Marines to get re-elected as a "war time" president.

Most of my friends didn't vote for Bush - because it was obvious he was a corporate tool put in power to bankrupt the country cutting taxes for his rich friends, to destroy unions so his corporate gods could increase profits even more while destroying the Middle Class.

Unless Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield for their War Crimes, it will happen again - the next time our children will lose their lives so that draft dodging cowards can keep power by waving the flag and starting illegal wars against imaginary enemies.

That's Obama's biggest sin - he not only failed to turn Bush and Cheney over the the International War Crimes Commission, he continued their policies, compounding their crimes.
Truth

Moultrie, GA

#4851 Mar 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
"We" are all not to blame.
I didn't vote for Bush in 2004 because it was obvious he happily caused the death of thousands of fellow Marines to get re-elected as a "war time" president.
Most of my friends didn't vote for Bush - because it was obvious he was a corporate tool put in power to bankrupt the country cutting taxes for his rich friends, to destroy unions so his corporate gods could increase profits even more while destroying the Middle Class.
Unless Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield for their War Crimes, it will happen again - the next time our children will lose their lives so that draft dodging cowards can keep power by waving the flag and starting illegal wars against imaginary enemies.
That's Obama's biggest sin - he not only failed to turn Bush and Cheney over the the International War Crimes Commission, he continued their policies, compounding their crimes.
He got elected by the majority. You F*cking dummy. Obama has tried to change their policies and for it he is called a terrorist. That's why it's gridlocked in Washington now. Get a clue dude.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4852 Mar 19, 2013
Glorya wrote:
We could call Synergy, she has all the answers.
I have at least as many answers as you do, Glorya.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4853 Mar 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>He got elected by the majority. You F*cking dummy. Obama has tried to change their policies and for it he is called a terrorist. That's why it's gridlocked in Washington now. Get a clue dude.
y'know you and info-op seem to agree on many key points.and I agree with both of you on most of them.why do you call him a f****** dummy?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4854 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.
So! You are STILL blaming Bush for everything that is happening now? Seriously?
Just curious. How do you explain the following promises he made and flip flopped on?

-allowing 5 days of public comment before signing any bills
-NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year
-100% transparency in his administration
-support of traditional marriage 1 man-1 woman
-end income tax for seniors making less than $50K a year
-remove earmarks from PORK projects before he signs any bill
-bring ALL our troops home within ONE year
-put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN
-NO LOBBISTS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION
-close Guantanamo
- to RESIGN if he didn't cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. I believe he stated that he should be a one term president.
-UNITE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY

I guess all of that is Bush's fault, too, huh? I can't believe that you die hard libs are STILL not seeing the handwriting on the wall. Obama has lied to you and the people of this country until I don't know what else he CAN lie about. Bush screwed up and certainly needed to go, but for God's sake, man. OPEN YOUR EYES.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4855 Mar 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>He got elected by the majority. You F*cking dummy. Obama has tried to change their policies and for it he is called a terrorist. That's why it's gridlocked in Washington now. Get a clue dude.
OMTE, you are kidding, right? It would help if YOU would get a clue, too.
rather obvious

Alpharetta, GA

#4856 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>y'know you and info-op seem to agree on many key points.and I agree with both of you on most of them.why do you call him a f****** dummy?
b'cuz he is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) 9 hr oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) 11 hr Lady Glock 4
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
Bloomingdale child porn suspect caught by Effin... Jun '14 David May 2
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••