OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4141 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
> From what I can tell; they don't like you anymore
than they like me. HAHA..........
> I didn't know topix was your property.
> When the left wing media want to find something to
pick at. They just look at Georgia.
_____
Someody that 'takes out the trash' usually doesn't
have a lot of status and isn't paid very well. Even so,
for society to function somebody has to the job, and
then also many will see themselves as being above that
kind of work. You can attack just about anybody with
your usual tripe and yap, and they'll back down and
just roll over for you - most of the time, but not this
bird. You count on folks backing down and rolling over for
you of course.
I should say that I have quite a bit of 'experience'
with this kind of thing, and I know there will be people
like you in every crowd. How could there not be? It's
not unexpected at all, but even being measured against
the lowest possible standards, you still come in pretty
low.
But back to your statement, I agree with you and I will
not say that you're wrong. For me to say so proves beyond
any doubt that, whenever possible, I will be honest to
a fault. Truth has no race, color, creed, party affliation,
sexual orientation, prejudice, or any kind of bias whatsoever.
It stands alone.
Your 2nd point I also agree with. It's as I have pointed
out before and will no doubt have the opportunity to point
out many times here. Most people don't get and never will
get it. It's so funny because they will see some part,
or any part, of the internet and cyberspace as their 'turf'.
Nothing could be further from the truth, and it might be
right to classify some of these people, that take their very
questionable position too far, as sociopaths.
It's kind of like being a bigot -- in a different way.
This is not racial bigotry, it's usually political, philosophical,
and social. There is no room for any alternative views,
and a big part of the reason why is because their objective
is to ~promote their own views and opinions. They also need
and seek out self affirmation and reinforcement, usually
mostly from their little 'group', because of their own insecurities
about their positions, based on the merits. Something may have
little merit but people may still buy it if it can be sold to them.
For proof of this I need to look no further than the liberal
agenda and what it has done to this country, but that's not
to say that the right didn't also sell the people a bill
of goods along the way.
Again, it's simply amazing isn't it? On your third point
you're absolutely right, but the problem is people like
you are a big part of the reason why the left-wing-media
can just look to Georgia to make some of their jokes and
prejudiced comments.
I shouldn't fail to also point out that even you, such
an extreme left-wing 'person'[?], had to admit that the
media is 'left-wing'. So me pointing this out was an
argument that was so convincing what even you had no
ground to stand on to try to argue against it.
Three for three, it has to be some kind of fluke, so
carry on but we know that you haven't changed, and
probably should be compared to a sidewinder more
than anything else.
From what I can tell the far left are in favor of queers and mexicans. I'm not partial to either. The whole point I was trying to make is; I am aware that I'm not as smart as our leaders like you claim to be. I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories at a time when we need to be united like you do. When I read your filth of how you look at the first family or past presidents;it for lack of better words makes me want to cuss you out. You are a passive-aggressive nut and I'm an aggressive-aggressive man. Im not running for office or trying to make friends.You're an aristocrat.You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4142 Feb 27, 2013
1soros wrote:
This was fun when Informed Opinion, Synergy, Jeb, Aggie, Dville, Columbus Native posted. No one else even took notice. Maybe a few others commented and went along their merry way. Then the outsiders chimed in, Ravenclaw, OMTE, Bored monitor, and ruined it. Zapped the fun right out of it. I'm with Jeb, I'm not the paranoid kind but I have little patience for all this long winded crap. It's old already. A buzz kill. I don't expect to be missed, who on this forum had a chance to post for Ravenclaw & OMTE running the board. Good grief. I hope Jeb sorts it out. In the mean time, I do have a good life.
It's very difficult to post on topix anymore. I have never scene a more shallow generation of Americans as time goes by. They all seem to come out of the same cookie cutter. There are only a few good musical groups left to listen to, all comedians are filthy mouth trash, tv shows women more masculine and bossing a bunch of candy coated sissy men around. Hell this thing neeeds to go into the greatest depression ever to humble this dumbing down society. Few want to talk in depth about what is getting ready to SLAM America like a freight train.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4143 Feb 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>From what I can tell the far left are in favor of queers and mexicans. I'm not partial to either. The whole point I was trying to make is; I am aware that I'm not as smart as our leaders like you claim to be. I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories at a time when we need to be united like you do. When I read your filth of how you look at the first family or past presidents;it for lack of better words makes me want to cuss you out. You are a passive-aggressive nut and I'm an aggressive-aggressive man. Im not running for office or trying to make friends.You're an aristocrat.You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
Which is worst queers or far right rape America finacially Queers like Bush/Romney. These right wingers scare us about illegal aliens yet their manufacturing plants here in the US like Tyson hire many under the table. Republicans are by far the worst hypocrites on the planet and their golden calves the rich are going to be made to pay up over the next 4 years. The Sequestor does away with rich d-ck s-cking bush tax cuts and cuts back the DEA,FBI and most importantly bloated military. Now romney wanted 2 trillion in GOLD plated new boats and F the rest of his fellow Americans so his wealthy crowd could go on a special spending spree.
WTF

Alpharetta, GA

#4144 Feb 27, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>It's very difficult to post on topix anymore. I have never scene a more shallow generation of Americans as time goes by. They all seem to come out of the same cookie cutter. There are only a few good musical groups left to listen to, all comedians are filthy mouth trash, tv shows women more masculine and bossing a bunch of candy coated sissy men around. Hell this thing neeeds to go into the greatest depression ever to humble this dumbing down society. Few want to talk in depth about what is getting ready to SLAM America like a freight train.
u have never "scene"? Scene what?

"neeeds"?

ur spelling is almost as bad as ur opinions.

jes sayin'
Comment

Blairsville, GA

#4145 Feb 27, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> Few want to talk in depth about what is getting ready to SLAM America like a freight train.
You mean the one that's going to hit us head on (probably) tomorrow?
Comment

Blairsville, GA

#4146 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry Friday.
good grief

Perry, GA

#4148 Feb 27, 2013
The best quote from a politician I have EVER HEARD....
"Is I quit."
or
"I'm retiring."
or
"I'm not running for re election."

See I think you can say something intellegent in a few words. Any of the above is music to my ears no matter who the politician is or which party is represented.
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

#4149 Feb 27, 2013
good grief wrote:
The best quote from a politician I have EVER HEARD....
"Is I quit."
or
"I'm retiring."
or
"I'm not running for re election."
See I think you can say something intellegent in a few words. Any of the above is music to my ears no matter who the politician is or which party is represented.
NO! The best is one is a politican saying to an arresting officer, "... I want to call my attorney!"
just jeb

Baxley, GA

#4150 Feb 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>From what I can tell the far left are in favor of queers and mexicans. I'm not partial to either. The whole point I was trying to make is; I am aware that I'm not as smart as our leaders like you claim to be. I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories at a time when we need to be united like you do. When I read your filth of how you look at the first family or past presidents;it for lack of better words makes me want to cuss you out. You are a passive-aggressive nut and I'm an aggressive-aggressive man. Im not running for office or trying to make friends.You're an aristocrat.You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
know that i promised,but can't resist.are you and raven going to going to try to out-wind each other or just cliche each other to death.party affiliations and politics aside,by my unoffical count raven is one up-right now.but not to worry,when it comes to sheer stupidity,the 'tarheel'(aka,shoe,tack,heel,e tc,etc.)has all of us beat.as my old friend bill would say,cya.and i am for real this time,but i do love you all.btw,i am drunk,too.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4151 Feb 27, 2013
A drunk loves everybody. Good one, Jeb. Good one.
scorekeeper

Baxley, GA

#4153 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories
You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
____
+ Everything about the NSA and what they do, and what they're planning, is the truth. Also things about The Illuminati, Pilgrims Society, The Council on Foreign Relations, and others is not fiction. Some people need to consider the facts about some of these things, but then they may not be able to handle the truth. It's realistic to be scared. I'm scared about a
lot of things, and if that makes me a pu**y then maybe so. I should post about nuclear weapons next and go over the numbers about how many we, and the Russians, have on active status that are ready to launch anytime. One ICBM can easily have ten warheads, but seeing as how you would be vaporized by just the heat from the fireball maybe no worries. Thing is you talk about it or write anything about it at all then the NSA computers pick up on it right away, so then again maybe I shouldn't post anything about it.
You need somebody over here to be able to slam them and/or cuss them out, so why not just post as who you are under OMTE and not spoof anybody else's ID. The 'regulars' over here need to give each other 'atta-boy's and that kind of thing, and with you being how you are you upset their delicate sensibilities. I see how you are so I wouldn't think it was really you if something wasn't written the way you usually write it. I try to look past every other word you post being a cuss word to see what you're trying to say or get across, but many here won't do that because they will judge anything you say as being wrong or bad because of you cussing so much. I know
you're not trying to make friends or run for office, but try to tone it down a little so some of these skittish types will hang around. You can't skewer somebody that's not here. I need them here too so they can post more of their non-sense and straight lines.
The other material in your post I'm still thinking about. You win for now I suppose because you 'baffled me with BS'. Maybe I'll ~attempt to respond to some of it sometime, or just wait until you repeat something similar and try to think of something then. To our friend keeping score I suppose I'm down by one now.
not so,if anything i thing that you may have gained a point.
runninghot

Winston, GA

#4154 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
____
+ Everything about the NSA and what they do, and what they're planning, is the truth. Also things about The Illuminati, Pilgrims Society, The Council on Foreign Relations, and others is not fiction. Some people need to consider the facts about some of these things, but then they may not be able to handle the truth. It's realistic to be scared. I'm scared about a
lot of things, and if that makes me a pu**y then maybe so. I should post about nuclear weapons next and go over the numbers about how many we, and the Russians, have on active status that are ready to launch anytime. One ICBM can easily have ten warheads, but seeing as how you would be vaporized by just the heat from the fireball maybe no worries. Thing is you talk about it or write anything about it at all then the NSA computers pick up on it right away, so then again maybe I shouldn't post anything about it.
You need somebody over here to be able to slam them and/or cuss them out, so why not just post as who you are under OMTE and not spoof anybody else's ID. The 'regulars' over here need to give each other 'atta-boy's and that kind of thing, and with you being how you are you upset their delicate sensibilities. I see how you are so I wouldn't think it was really you if something wasn't written the way you usually write it. I try to look past every other word you post being a cuss word to see what you're trying to say or get across, but many here won't do that because they will judge anything you say as being wrong or bad because of you cussing so much. I know
you're not trying to make friends or run for office, but try to tone it down a little so some of these skittish types will hang around. You can't skewer somebody that's not here. I need them here too so they can post more of their non-sense and straight lines.
The other material in your post I'm still thinking about. You win for now I suppose because you 'baffled me with BS'. Maybe I'll ~attempt to respond to some of it sometime, or just wait until you repeat something similar and try to think of something then. To our friend keeping score I suppose I'm down by one now.
You need to keep up with the times old man. Nukes are outdated and obsolete. Electromagnetic weapons are here now and make nukes look like M-80's. Get on the internet and look up HAARP and scalar. Read a little Thomas Bearden and get an education.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4155 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
____
There has to be some entertain value to this or everyone will skip over your facts..ha Ya'll go ahead; I'll just monitor. Keep race down to a min and I'll stay off. Bye.

Location hidden

#4158 Feb 28, 2013
Ravenclaw & OMTE, you two need to get a room.
Julie

Jefferson, GA

#4159 Feb 28, 2013
1soros wrote:
Ravenclaw & OMTE, you two need to get a room.
I woould like to comment on companies sending jobs overseas but, I thought I should ask your permission first. I really don't have time to go back through 3 or 4 years of posts to see if my comments might be similar to something previously posted. Thanks.

Location hidden

#4160 Feb 28, 2013
Yeah, outsourcing has been mentioned several times. By all means, tell us what you think or know to be true. We listen and may or may not agree, Synergy and I fight, Jeb has called me names I wouldn't repeat, such as insecure, ugly, etc. Aggie even told me to I was on her last nerve. And I tell them the same. But, it's all in fun. And we do so without all the vulgar language. Join in, we'll listen and learn. I do not like the Obamas, you made a point to call her "Queen". I thought that was a bit much, get over it. But, dont stop! We've bonded and argue, ask forgiveness and get over it. Forgive me, please. Sincerely.

Location hidden

#4161 Feb 28, 2013
And we miss Informed Opinion dearly. I'm sure he has a life and a very good one. That's what makes it so good. We can leave for a few days, then come back and catch up with our fellow posters. Our worlds do not revolve around this forum. I have children and brothers and sisters, I enjoy connecting with them most, but always come back to catch up with friends I've made here. It's all in fun.

Location hidden

#4162 Feb 28, 2013
With the USPS losing 25 million dollars a day and gas prices rising daily and expected to hit $5/gallon by summer, I'll be taking another STAYCATION. I haven't taken a nice vacation in years and years. And it looks like it won't be this summer either. We're in a big, fine mess. One big mess. Can we save ourselves? That's the question. It ain't looking too good, Julie. Please join in and feel free to say what's on your mind.

Location hidden

#4163 Feb 28, 2013
And Julie, if makes you feel any better, after hearing that rhe "Queen" embarks this week on a star studded celebrity "Let's Move" tour, as schools lunch's are being served up socialist style an as recess and PE have all but been removed from schools, I dislike "Queen" even more. And those extension bangs look absolutely ridiculous. See, I agree with you. She had no business delivering Best Picture winner....Reckon she thought it was gonna be Django Unchained?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#4164 Feb 28, 2013
1soros wrote:
With the USPS losing 25 million dollars a day and gas prices rising daily and expected to hit $5/gallon by summer, I'll be taking another STAYCATION. I haven't taken a nice vacation in years and years. And it looks like it won't be this summer either. We're in a big, fine mess. One big mess. Can we save ourselves? That's the question. It ain't looking too good, Julie. Please join in and feel free to say what's on your mind.
Shame on you.

You have it all so askew.

We don't have to worry about:
- the transfer of wealth from the working class and the middle class to the ├╝berrich;
- or the waste of hundreds of billions of $ a year for the War Departments toys;
- or the theft of hundreds of billions of dollars a year for corporate welfare;
- or the complete purchase of all branches of government by the elites since the Supremes enacted "Citizens United";
- or the defunding of the public education system resulting in entire generations of American kids illiterate, uninformed, and unemployable;
- or the loss of our rights and freedoms as the Constitution is gutted to "protect" us from the boogeyman;

Oh no:

We have real threats to America.

- Some people want to require background checks on people who want to purchase weapons capable of killing everyone on their neighborhood in less than 5 minutes;
- Some people want to make me exchange my 30 round magazine for a 10 round magazine;
- Somebody named Joan wants to marry someone named Elizabeth.
- Some people want to make the Walton family billionaires and Wall Street bankers pay taxes at the same rate we do.

Those are the real dangers to America.

Please catch on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov 10 tommy f 1
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct 28 Tonya 1
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug '14 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News