REP

Dawsonville, GA

#3347 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I applaud you if you reject racism and racist stereotypes.
Let's assume that the previous poster didn't mean you specifically were racist, but that there was a very strong and hard-to-ignore element of racism involved with Republican supporters in general.
Would you deny that premise or support it?

Us Republicans freed you black people.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3348 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's assume that the previous poster didn't mean you specifically were racist, but that there was a very strong and hard-to-ignore element of racism involved with Republican supporters in general.
I would deny it vehemently. Are there racists in the Republican party - absolutely, but I am very comfortable in saying that there is no greater a percentage of racists in the Republican party than there is in the Democrat party. The Republican party welcomes all who agree with our principles regardless of skin color, but look at what the Democrat party does to any minority who DARES to step outside the party line. Clarence Thomas, Condoleesa Rice, Allen West and Tim Scott are examples who come immediately to mind. They are called house n------ and Uncle Toms or portrayed in cartoons as step-and-fetch-its or Aunt Jemima. THAT is racism at it's finest and the Left gets away with it. Obama gets away with attending a church for 20 years that has as it's pastor one of the most hatefully bigoted people it has ever been my misfortune to hear. But Trent Lott makes an ambiguous statement at a birthday party for Strom Thurmond (no hero of mine) and he loses his Senate minority leader position. Does anyone else see a double standard? Just one example of many.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#3349 Feb 15, 2013
Perhaps you missed this:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story...

Or MOST of the Republican supporters on Topix on any given day.

Or this:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...

Or THOUSANDS of more examples. To deny the strong racist underbelly of the Republican Party is to simply deny reality.

A someone once sagely said: "You don't have to be racist to be a Republican, but if you're racist, chances are you're a Republican."

http://bit.ly/VmLH9G

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3350 Feb 15, 2013
color wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your other 2 sock puppets are about as clueless at one can get. Obama is the leader of the free world, now thats a fact. You can disagree with him all you want, thats what makes this country great. But you have closed what mind you have left when it comes to the facts. The facts as to how we got in this situation to start with and what has been done to try and recover and on and on an on. You have turned disagreeing into pure hate, and the only reason is color, the ONLY reason.
Oh, yeah and YOU libs are just purely paragons of virtuel, huh? YOU aren't brainwashed nor close minded, huh? You are doing EXACTLY as Obama wants you to do. You aren't holding him responsible for ANYTHING that's happening in regard to increased debt, higher taxes, etc. It must be great to be him and have so many uninformed people lapping up anything he slings out. He IS the president, but he is NO LEADER. Obama PREACHES hate and you libs are too dimwitted to figure that out. This country has NEVER been in such a state of hatred and class division. The common denominator: OBAMA. Color???? What a laugh. You libs haven't thrown down the worn out, uneffective race card in at least an hour. It was about time for THAT to happen. YAWN.
driving me nuts

Cairo, GA

#3351 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
try not to be so ignorant.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#3352 Feb 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah and YOU libs are just purely paragons of virtuel, huh? YOU aren't brainwashed nor close minded, huh? You are doing EXACTLY as Obama wants you to do. You aren't holding him responsible for ANYTHING that's happening in regard to increased debt, higher taxes, etc. It must be great to be him and have so many uninformed people lapping up anything he slings out. He IS the president, but he is NO LEADER. Obama PREACHES hate and you libs are too dimwitted to figure that out. This country has NEVER been in such a state of hatred and class division. The common denominator: OBAMA. Color???? What a laugh. You libs haven't thrown down the worn out, uneffective race card in at least an hour. It was about time for THAT to happen. YAWN.
No content at all. Just hate-speech. Just hate the liberals at all costs.

It's truly ignorant and pathetic.

Location hidden

#3353 Feb 15, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would deny it vehemently. Are there racists in the Republican party - absolutely, but I am very comfortable in saying that there is no greater a percentage of racists in the Republican party than there is in the Democrat party. The Republican party welcomes all who agree with our principles regardless of skin color, but look at what the Democrat party does to any minority who DARES to step outside the party line. Clarence Thomas, Condoleesa Rice, Allen West and Tim Scott are examples who come immediately to mind. They are called house n------ and Uncle Toms or portrayed in cartoons as step-and-fetch-its or Aunt Jemima. THAT is racism at it's finest and the Left gets away with it. Obama gets away with attending a church for 20 years that has as it's pastor one of the most hatefully bigoted people it has ever been my misfortune to hear. But Trent Lott makes an ambiguous statement at a birthday party for Strom Thurmond (no hero of mine) and he loses his Senate minority leader position. Does anyone else see a double standard? Just one example of many.
Thank you, thank you , thank you, Aggie23. The Dems SERIOUSLY do not comprehend their double standard. It's INSANE.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#3354 Feb 15, 2013
driving me nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
try not to be so ignorant.
Seeing as I only asked a question in the post you quoted, and made no statement, is it safe to assume that you think it was an IGNORANT QUESTION to ask if the Republican party was heavily infused with racists?

Well, you're right. It was an ignorant question. Might as well ask if the sky is blue. Of COURSE it is.

However, you're no rocket-surgeon, that's for sure.

Location hidden

#3355 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Perhaps you missed this:
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story...
Or MOST of the Republican supporters on Topix on any given day.
Or this:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
Or THOUSANDS of more examples. To deny the strong racist underbelly of the Republican Party is to simply deny reality.
A someone once sagely said: "You don't have to be racist to be a Republican, but if you're racist, chances are you're a Republican."
http://bit.ly/VmLH9G
See if you can find a link perhaps in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today or some such. Get my point?

Location hidden

#3356 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got nothing,huh? Your indoctrination continues. Your double standard continues.
Shoes on the other foot

Blairsville, GA

#3357 Feb 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>Is it accrue or earn?
The correct term would be accrue.

Here is Merriam-Wbster's definition of each:

----------
Definition of ACCRUE

intransitive verb
: to come into existence as a legally enforceable claim
a : to come about as a natural growth, increase, or advantage <the wisdom that accrues with age>
b : to come as a direct result of some state or action <rewards due to the feminine will accrue to me Germaine Greer>
: to accumulate or be added periodically <interest accrues on a daily basis>

----------

Definition of EARN

a : to receive as return for effort and especially for work done or services rendered
b : to bring in by way of return <bonds earning 10 percent interest>
a : to come to be duly worthy of or entitled or suited to <she earned a promotion>
b : to make worthy of or obtain for <the suggestion earned him a promotion>

----------
Bill in Dville wrote:
BTW, do you know the rationale as to why capital gains are (currently) taxed at a lower rate for ALL of us?
No, I do not. If you can explain such in a reasonable and helpful manner, by all means, do so. If you going use your typical rants about ignorant people, then please refrain. I am certainly open to understanding the situation of capital gains further. And by the way, if your response is "look it up yourself" please don't bother responding.

Location hidden

#3358 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to explain the CONTENT of the post that I was responding to?(This should be good.) Go ahead. Praise the CONTENT of THAT post. Your double standand is still working. PATHETIC and to be pitied.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#3359 Feb 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to explain the CONTENT of the post that I was responding to?(This should be good.) Go ahead. Praise the CONTENT of THAT post. Your double standand is still working. PATHETIC and to be pitied.
So angry. It's a shame.
driving me nuts

Cairo, GA

#3360 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
you are still ignorant. keep posting and kepp proving it.

Location hidden

#3361 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So angry. It's a shame.
lol OBVIOUSLY, ya got nothing. You aren't even decent enough to admit when you are dead wrong. There was NOTHING redeeming about the post I was responding to. Nothing. You know it, but aren't big enough to admit it. Pathetic little lib.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3362 Feb 15, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one intelligent statement in that entire post.
Besides the moral case for standing with Israel, a strong Israel is vital to American interests, but I guess you can't see past your obvious bigotry to realize that.
Bigot because I don't want MY country to get involved in THEIR war. There is a delay but Chuck Hagel will be confirmed and all you who love Israel more than your own country go over their in a commercial plane and help THEM fight. We give this country 6 billion dollars a year borrowed from the Chinese and we can damn well get along without them and with Obama president and Hagel Sec. of Defence THEY will have to suck on their own milk bottle. HA HA. Man am I ever glad your romney went down in a blaze of NO glory!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3363 Feb 15, 2013
CSIP wrote:
It seems to me the republicans are campaigning against themselves. They really think the average american is dumb. I voted for Obama because the alternative was Romney. Romney had the better budget plan I think, but that last debate really showed his ignorance when it come to foriegn affairs. The man broke out sweating and almost conceded. This whole national debt is real, but it's not like there's anybody going to come collecting. It's mainly the only thing the republicans got to cause fear and confusion. Most of this debt was there when Obama got there. It doesn't matter who was put in there. It's going to take decades to get back right after Bushhog. I try not to sweat the small stuff. I do on the other hand have problem with being spyed on and/or killed. I think if a man is at his home he should be left alone. I also think that an american citizen should have a fair trial or at least be given the chance to surrender. I think if little Johnny gets caught by them over there. I'm sure his family and him would rather him be tortured a little bit than killed.
Very Good post. I would add that these republicans are so mad that if you lit a match under their tails it would go off like a flame thrower. After 8 long years of THEIR idiot president bush the shoe is now on the other foot.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3364 Feb 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You think Obama will look hard because he actually CARES about this country. All Obama cares about is not being held responsible for ANYTHING that might make him look bad. He doesn't LEAD and never has. All he does is campaign against the Republicans and it's certainly working on YOU.
Yeah....YOU don't listen to left wing propaganda, huh? Sheesh....give me a break.
You republicans are GONEEEEEEEEEEEE for a very nice 4 years. You are all that a step-father who lived with our mother a while. Beat HER, Cleanes out her and her childrens savings accounts and then left kicking the cat good on the way out the door. Stay GONE PLEASE DON'T COME BACK!
driving me nuts

Cairo, GA

#3365 Feb 15, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Bigot because I don't want MY country to get involved in THEIR war. There is a delay but Chuck Hagel will be confirmed and all you who love Israel more than your own country go over their in a commercial plane and help THEM fight. We give this country 6 billion dollars a year borrowed from the Chinese and we can damn well get along without them and with Obama president and Hagel Sec. of Defence THEY will have to suck on their own milk bottle. HA HA. Man am I ever glad your romney went down in a blaze of NO glory!
Yep that isolationist route has worked so well in the past every time it has been tried. You are in a state of denial.
Speaking of sucking on something how about getting that straw you're sucking on out of that Koolaide you are drinking.

Location hidden

#3366 Feb 15, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>You republicans are GONEEEEEEEEEEEE for a very nice 4 years. You are all that a step-father who lived with our mother a while. Beat HER, Cleanes out her and her childrens savings accounts and then left kicking the cat good on the way out the door. Stay GONE PLEASE DON'T COME BACK!
Well, first of all, let me point out how grievously immature your post is. That is, in case the whole world couldn't figure THAT one out.

Second: It makes no sense. Stepfather, beat your mother...what????

Third: I'm happy for you that you are going to get exactly what you voted for. I'm not surprised that you want only ONE way of thinking in this country. That way, YOU and the rest of the libs, won't HAVE to think for yourselves; not that you do that now. The government will simply make ALL of your decisions for you. You'll have no responsiblity. Obama is setting a great example of exactly that. He is making sure that he doesn't do anything that he can be held accountable for. Afterall, the entire time Obama has been in office, a majority of the country(according to Real Clear Politics) has been unhappy with the direction the country is going and YET.....they reelected Obama AGAIN. If that doesn't prove how uninformed and ignorant the electorate of this country is, I don't know what does.
At any rate, congratulations. I am TRULY happy that you are going to get EXACTLY what you deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug '14 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]