Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

Feb 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Courier Standard

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ft pl

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

they all should be in jail and no matter what paul was going to have law suite on them for not reading his rights so that is ok drop all charges for a lawsuite so that means we all can be that way getaway with it
crazy

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

well slapt u new about a bunch of dogs kept outside all winter and did nothing about it keeped in blue barrels i now there is real small dogs there he has 100 of them why is he any better u no what the people around him said because he has a breeder lic does that keep them warm and the dog u jewl isnt that the same dog off the news looks like she lost a lot of weight and i never heard of anyone saying paul marriott didnt get his rights read to him u people are makeing alot of stuff up i would be looking on lost kids the banks getting robbed the money people donate is to help feed cats and dogs not buy them so how are u any better i no u save it
its me

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

still
Anon

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Paul Marriott won a lawsuit against montgomery county for an illegal strip search when he was arrested for not providing proper substance for his horses.(check their lawyers website the story is on there.)Them charges were dropped on Paul because they arresting officer did not read Paul his rights.
This is and has been an on going issue for this family and it is about time they pay for their crimes and not slapped on the hands and told to behave. The Marriott's have got away with this type of behavior for so long that they think nothing they do is wrong.
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

crazy wrote:
well slapt u new about a bunch of dogs kept outside all winter and did nothing about it keeped in blue barrels i now there is real small dogs there he has 100 of them why is he any better u no what the people around him said because he has a breeder lic does that keep them warm and the dog u jewl isnt that the same dog off the news looks like she lost a lot of weight and i never heard of anyone saying paul marriott didnt get his rights read to him u people are makeing alot of stuff up i would be looking on lost kids the banks getting robbed the money people donate is to help feed cats and dogs not buy them so how are u any better i no u save it
I didn't know who these people were or what they were doing until it hit the news. I was out of the country at the beginning of January when this all happened. read back through the comments before you decide to stick yourself into the middle of this
poppy

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

anyone know if they are selling pits again
it me

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

no even if they were wouldnt sell to anybody around here
it you

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

but yer probably dumb enough to sell dogs again?
it dumb

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I don't think anyone was asking because they want to purchase any dogs from you. I'm pretty sure they were asking so that when you do begin breeding dogs again they know to report you and have this saga begin all over again. Of course next time, after they remove the dogs from your home, I hope someone burns your barn, er, I mean house, down to the ground with you inside.
itme

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

thats a nice thing to say because there is kids here sounds to me u are going to burn the house should i turn this over to the cops as well u people just need someting to talk about so f all of u keep on talking goes to show how low u are wanting the house burned down with kids in it
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

itme wrote:
thats a nice thing to say because there is kids here sounds to me u are going to burn the house should i turn this over to the cops as well u people just need someting to talk about so f all of u keep on talking goes to show how low u are wanting the house burned down with kids in it
Its one thing to discuss the dogs its another thing to make threats that could harm people. That comment was way out of line.
itme

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

well the cops are checking this out now the dogs are one thing now they are talkng about the kids they live here to i dont care what people say about me . but the house kids live in now thats scum and low to sat that these kids didnt live up there when the dogs was taken
anony1

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

what ever happened with this?
Anon

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I was wondering the same thing
checkers

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

they still have a ton of dogs
grumpysmurf

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

watever happened with this did these people go to jail
buttee

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

http:// www.keachlawfirm.com/ downloads /complete%20keach%20article. pdf

These people are at it again with the animal hoarding
Peeled

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

These people do not belong having kids or dogs abusive and uncaring
queenbee

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

whats going on with this ?
Ed Burdy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Anon wrote:
Paul Marriott won a lawsuit against montgomery county for an illegal strip search when he was arrested for not providing proper substance for his horses.(check their lawyers website the story is on there.)Them charges were dropped on Paul because they arresting officer did not read Paul his rights.
This is and has been an on going issue for this family and it is about time they pay for their crimes and not slapped on the hands and told to behave. The Marriott's have got away with this type of behavior for so long that they think nothing they do is wrong.
what were they looking for....a bale of hay??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Center Discussions

Search the Springfield Center Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 32 min change your MagicUnderoos 6,279
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Taxpayer 6,183
Who is the hottest guy in Fort Plain, and Canjo??? (Aug '10) Thu slimshady12043 218
Fort Plain Legacy Thu Ron_H 16
pretty girls Apr 15 Lovemeorhateme 1
Top school incomes above medians Apr 13 curious 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Center Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springfield Center People Search