wants to know

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2012
What day is craighead doing 4th in the forest
My guess

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2012
I would think it would be on the 4th since its not fall on a Sunday, but I haven't heard anything.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 22, 2012
of course on the 4th http://kfin.com/view/1206

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Jun 24, 2012
CARAWAY ARK 4TH OF JULY WILL START FRIDAY JUNE 29 WITH A CANIVAL EVERY NIGHT THRU JULY 4TH ON THE 4TH OF JULY THEY WILL HAVE A PARADE STARTING AT THE RIVERSIDE EAST SCHOOL LINE UP AT 8 AM AND LEAVE AT 9 AM TO GO ON PARADE ANYONE CAN BE IN PARADE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CALL ANY ONE JUST SHOW UP AT SCHOOL AND THEY WILL PUT YOU IN LINE THEY WILL HAVE GOSPEL SINGING ON THE BAND STAND IN THE PARK FROM 10 AM TIL 12 PM AND THEN THE MIKE WILL BE OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO SING ONE SONG AND ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING FOR OFFICES HAVE APPROX 5 MINUTES TO GET ON BAND STAND AND INTRODUCE THEM SELVES
WE WILL HAVE FOOD VENDORS ON PARK GROUNDS ALL WEEK LONG AND JULY 4TH NIGHT 7 PM THERE WILL BE A DEMOLLOTION DERBY IN THE BALL PARK FOR 5.00 PER PERSON AND WHEN THAT IS OVER THERE WILL BE A LARGE FIREWORKS DISPLAY FOR EVERY ONE TO ENJOY COME ON OVER AND HELP US CELEBRATE
Vail

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jun 24, 2012
guest wrote:
CARAWAY ARK 4TH OF JULY WILL START FRIDAY JUNE 29 WITH A CANIVAL EVERY NIGHT THRU JULY 4TH ON THE 4TH OF JULY THEY WILL HAVE A PARADE STARTING AT THE RIVERSIDE EAST SCHOOL LINE UP AT 8 AM AND LEAVE AT 9 AM TO GO ON PARADE ANYONE CAN BE IN PARADE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CALL ANY ONE JUST SHOW UP AT SCHOOL AND THEY WILL PUT YOU IN LINE THEY WILL HAVE GOSPEL SINGING ON THE BAND STAND IN THE PARK FROM 10 AM TIL 12 PM AND THEN THE MIKE WILL BE OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO SING ONE SONG AND ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING FOR OFFICES HAVE APPROX 5 MINUTES TO GET ON BAND STAND AND INTRODUCE THEM SELVES
WE WILL HAVE FOOD VENDORS ON PARK GROUNDS ALL WEEK LONG AND JULY 4TH NIGHT 7 PM THERE WILL BE A DEMOLLOTION DERBY IN THE BALL PARK FOR 5.00 PER PERSON AND WHEN THAT IS OVER THERE WILL BE A LARGE FIREWORKS DISPLAY FOR EVERY ONE TO ENJOY COME ON OVER AND HELP US CELEBRATE
Thank you, Caraway. I hope that all of the inbred fools of all ages here go to be part of your parade instead of using their welfare and unemployment checks to buy tons of fireworks to block the streets and set the woods and other people's homes on fire like they usually do. JPD needs an outpost here with 24/7 protection from the assorted criminals and delinquents.

Heber Springs, AR

#6 Jun 24, 2012
4th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NicePak work culture 26 min Guest 12
Nestle food vs Dog Food 42 min Guest 3
Liberals vs conservatives on crime 44 min Rex 4
4th red moon 2015 I will be first trillionair (Apr '14) 50 min guest 14
Looking to adopt 55 min Hopeful 3
Fox news sucks (Nov '09) 57 min yellow banana 152
Hillary Rodham Clinton Popularity 58 min guest 131
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springdale Mortgages