Daughter: Ohio execution most awful moment of life

Jan 17, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Federal public defender Allen Bohnert talks about the execution of his client, death row inmate Dennis McGuire, by a never-tried lethal drug process, on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014 at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio.

Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2014
Patriot

United States

#22 Jan 18, 2014
Thou shall not kill.
The Hack Checker

Troy, OH

#23 Jan 18, 2014
Am I losing sleep over a dead creep
Crystal Hasty

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Jan 18, 2014
The Hack Checker wrote:
Sorry, me and society don't and won't wilt with liberal guilt; that is until or unless were are forced to view and listen to MSNBC, NPR and PBS.
Or read the whines in the Dayton Daily Snooze or the Jew York Times.
Why are you posting semitics?
Crystal Hasty

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Jan 18, 2014
The Hack Checker wrote:
Am I losing sleep over a dead creep
1am, I guess so, ya ho!
Crime Sucks

Pleasanton, CA

#26 Jan 18, 2014
I hope the victim's family sues the suspect's family for the additional pain and suffering they have caused with their BS comments.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#27 Jan 18, 2014
Ohio should have executed this criminal's entire family.
Fed-Up Granna

Yuba City, CA

#28 Jan 19, 2014
If these animals that rape and murder people, don't want to die a painful death who cares? If the family of the murderer didn't like the way he went maybe, no family members should be allowed to view. All these SOBs need to die a very slow death as painful as can be. It's time for the victims and their families to be considered. The family of murders don't have any right to sue for anything. The murderers are just getting what they so badly deserve! This idiot didn't just brutally rape and murder one person he murdered an unborn child. I think we need a lot more experiments like this all over the country, it's time to get everyone off death row. It's time to quit feeding animals who have been on death row toooooo long.
Buck Ofama

Annapolis, MD

#29 Jan 19, 2014
"...sentenced to die for raping and stabbing to death a pregnant newlywed in 1989"

My heart bleeds for him and his family... NOT!!!!

Too fcking bad it took 26 minutes for him to die. It took far longer for the woman he raped and stabbed repeatedly.

Fcuk his kids. I don't give a fcuking ratsa$$ if they felt it was torture for him. In fact I hope it was. I hope he suffered horribly those 26 minutes.

If states want a sure fire, quick, painless method then a bullet between the eyes is the only way to go.
Buck Ofama

Annapolis, MD

#30 Jan 19, 2014
Crime Sucks wrote:
I hope the victim's family sues the suspect's family for the additional pain and suffering they have caused with their BS comments.
Exactly! And the victims he brutally murdered and raped should pay his family too. Right Skippy?

Fcuking piece of sh1t. Go fcuking kill yourself.
gary

Minford, OH

#31 Jan 19, 2014
our constitution calls for quick justice. if they would have killed him a few years sooner, they still would have had the drug of choice. sorry man. you should have asked to quicken your death instead of an appeal
seriously

Ward, AR

#32 Jan 19, 2014
What kind of sick twisted person was she that she sat in there and watched her father die this way. Who gives a ratsa ss if he suffered. I have a good idea: let's put all the murderers in the same room and let them kill each other! We'll save millions!
gary

Minford, OH

#33 Jan 19, 2014
One day after a controversial lethal injection case in Ohio put the death penalty in crosshairs, another set of state lawmakers have proposed legislation that would allow execution by firing squad.

The St. Louis Post Dispatch reported Friday that Missouri's HB 1470 puts that option on the table. State Rep. Paul Fitzwater (R-Potosi) told the paper that he cosponsored the legislation with the victims in mind.

“People look at inmates who will be executed as victims,” Fitzwater said.“But the real victims have no voice because they are gone.”

The Missouri bill arrives alongside that Ohio execution, which saw Dennis McGuire suffer through a 26-minute infusion of chemicals into his body. According to the AP, that was the longest of 53 executions in Ohio since the state reinstated capital punishment in 1999.
bite me

Buffalo, NY

#34 Jan 19, 2014

WTF, did she think she was going to a dance recital?
no problem

Scottsburg, IN

#36 Jan 19, 2014
always pondering wrote:
Why did the state go thru w this not knowing about the effect of these drugs?
And if we continue to have the death penalty why not a bullet to the head? AAAAND not 30 yrs later....
the problem lies not in the execution but in some foreign companies telling us how to administer our justice on our criminals. if they don't want to sell us chemicals then ffff them . shoot him up with a kilo of opana end of story. slice his throat,drown him, ball bat in the gourd, rope,electricty screw that worthless air breather
WTF?

Pleasanton, CA

#38 Jan 20, 2014
The execution of her murdering, raping father was the worst moment??? How about when she learned what her father had done? What a selfish c#nt.
FYI

Jackson, OH

#40 Jan 21, 2014
GoBlow wrote:
Taking a life HOWEVER or for WHATEVER reason...is wrong in the eyes of God!
Exodus 21:12 - He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Genesis 9:6 - Whose sheddeth man's blood, BY MAN shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
Dennis Gannon

United States

#41 Jan 21, 2014
I think its great he suffered air hunger!
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#42 Jan 21, 2014
bite me wrote:
WTF, did she think she was going to a dance recital?
Boy, that was a knee slapper.
lolwut

Waverly, OH

#43 Jan 21, 2014
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:12 - He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.
Genesis 9:6 - Whose sheddeth man's blood, BY MAN shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
he man? HE MAN!
By the power of Grey Skull, I HAVE THE POWWWERRRRR
R_I_P_Mohr

Stanhope, NJ

#44 Jan 22, 2014
Gary Mohr needs to be executed next, this dirt bag needs to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 30,521
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min see the light 18,871
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 1 hr Ann Fan 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr What the he-- 31,198
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 7 hr bill 44
Aaron fannigan 20 hr he aint all into you 2
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
•••
•••

Springboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE